|This article or section requires a cleanup in order to meet Wikitubia's quality standards.|
Reason: No reason given.
|“||Hey what's up guys, it's Sypher!||”|
Ali Hassan (born: May 10, 1996 ), better known online as SypherPK, is a streamer and content creator on YouTube and Twitch. He is most well known for his How to Win series of educational Fortnite commentary videos. Ali has been well known for his high kill gameplays in Fortnite along with collaborations with other big YouTubers / Twitch Streamers. He has been married to his wife, Daniella (Manishie) for 3 years. Ali streams about 5 times a week, taking one off day and one “content day.” On content day, he records Fortnite and Minecraft videos off stream. Monthly, he does a sponsored stream where his Twitch subscribers can compete to earn up to $1000. Ali has 3 brothers, 2 of which who stream. Junior on Twitch and Otto on Twitch. His third brother, Omar, does not stream but participates in gym streams 3 times a week with Ali.
- 1 Content
- 2 History
- 3 Workout and Weight Loss
- 4 Pets
- 5 Stream and Gaming Setup
- 6 Sponsorships and Partners
- 7 Popular Quotes
- 8 Milestones
- 9 Twitch Statistics
- 10 References
Ali currently owns and operates 3 gaming channels and a clips channel with help from his YouTube manager and editor Jack, video coordinator JT, and helper Sunny, and one IRL channel for his dogs with help from his wife and sister-in-law. For more info, see “YouTube” below. Gym streams have officially started. These will happen about four times a week at 8pm Central. Ali has said previously what he plans to do in 2021. Whether it comes to new pets, future content, or workout plans, he has mentioned a lot. Ali mentioned that he will start vlogging. We are not sure yet which channel this will be on, but featured in the vlogs will be his setup and his house. That is confirmed. On June 16th's stream, Ali leaked that there is a new channel being launched. While talking with Ninja and CodeMiko, Miko asked a question about posting workout clips. Ali said yes and said that there is an upcoming channel being launched which will most likely be called Sypher Lifts. We do not know much about the channel except for that it will be for workout clips. Ali also said that there are tons of projects coming up and mentioned that he was excited for them.
Ali's YouTube channel started off playing Runescape from 2011 - 2013. He then moved on to Elder Scrolls and ESO. On April 14, 2016, he announced he got banned from ESO due to account sharing. He then moved on to Overwatch and For Honor before he moved on to Fortnite. Ali only had 75,000 subscribers on YouTube before he then gained success for his Fortnite gameplays and Tips.
Workout and Weight Loss
In November of 2020, Ali started to exercise and lose weight. This was not his first attempt of doing this, however his first successful attempt. The following paragraph in regards to his motivation, food and exercise is taken from a channel in his discord:
"As you know, I started my fitness journey back in November and have lost 60+ pounds. Since then I’ve created PK Flex, a channel I could share with my followers my fitness process and what worked for me. The most common question I get is "Where/How do I start?". Getting started can be the hardest part, but it gets much easier once you start.. Here's what I did to take the first step to a new sustainable lifestyle.
Mindset: Motivation is great, but it doesn't last. You have to commit. For me, setting a schedule and being disciplined was the best way for me to stick to my overall goal. Once I started streaming, it was tough to stay active throughout the day, and when I did lose weight, it was never a sustainable approach, and I would gain all the weight back. I want to be a good role model and build confidence, so it was more important to change my lifestyle instead of just losing weight.
Food: If I could change one thing about how I approached getting started, it would be first to set a well-balanced diet. All the work you do won't mean anything if you aren't eating right. I incorporated this with maintaining a calorie deficit to lose weight, which has made all the difference. I have incorporated more protein and switched out some snacks and meals with healthier options to maintain a cleaner diet.
Exercise: As for exercise, I recommend starting with baby steps. I started my daily workouts very light, with cardio for 15-20 mins a day. As I became more comfortable, I slowly began to incorporate changes into my workout routine. Now I do mostly weight training, I personally recommend hitting each muscle group at least twice a week. Getting started can be challenging, but once you start, it gets easier.. I’m not a professional, but this is how I got started and what worked for me. Check out the #flex-start for my fitness plans and let's get after it."
"By November of 2020, Ali decided to commit to a 100 day challenge to improve his health and fitness. He completely changed his diet, started exercising for the first time in years, and most of all paid attention to his caloric intake. In a nutshell, for the next three and a half months he would live by the phrase "Calories in, Calories out"; Ali calculated his metabolic needs and crafted a diet that kept him in a caloric deficit while achieving his daily macro-nutrient goals. By the end of the 100 Day Challenge, Ali had lost 40 pounds, and was in the best shape of his life. He has since transformed the challenge into his personal lifestyle. At the start of this journey, he weighed nearly 270 lbs. He now weighs less than 210 lbs.
Ali would say a large part of his success was because of the encouragement and positive feedback from our fantastic community. Having people to root for you and hold you accountable is such a bonus, and is one of the main reasons why we want to start this initiative! We hope this area can help members create plans, get motivated, make friends, and hold each other accountable to achieve our fitness potential."
Ali and his wife have many pets including bunnies and dogs. Ali has three dogs: Aegon, Aiko and Yuna. Aegon, the oldest, likes to keep to himself. He is not fond of jumping on to Ali’s lap during the stream to say hi like Aiko and Yuna. He also is not likely to bark when someone arrives at the door like his sisters. Aiko, the middle in age, is very lovable and cuddly and loves to hop up and say hi to the stream. She likes taking place in challenges (Life with Aussies) and performs them pretty well. Yuna is the youngest and was originally going to be a foster dog. This means that Ali and Daniella were going to return Yuna after a certain amount of time. They liked her so much, however, that they decided to keep her. Yuna is by far the craziest of all three, liking to jump and be funny. She is also fond of saying hi to the stream.
Ali and Daniella currently have two bunnies and they used to have five. The bunnies are mainly taken care of by Daniella. Their first bunny, Milo (Mee-low) was hugely anticipated by the community, with everyone dying to know if they had him yet. A few days later, their second bunny, Lilo (Lee-low) arrived in their household. Lilo is Milo’s sister which made them decide to take both of them. Milo is brown and Lilo is white. Both bunnies were up for adoption, however they were fostered by Ali and Daniella. They have both been adopted. A few weeks later, three more bunnies were taken in by them. Their names are Butter and Peanut, and previously Jelly. They used to have a fifth fifth bunny, Jelly. He recently had a head injury called ‘E. Cuniculi’. This caused his head to be tilted to the side, affecting his everyday life. Unfortunately, Jelly had to be put down because he was suffering so much.
Lastly, they have a cat named Mikasa or Mika for short. They have owned Mika since April 27, 2021. Mika is white in color with light brown around her face as well as on her legs and tail. Her ears and tail are dark grey. Mika is very "needy and clingy" and loves attention. In the back of Ali's stream room, there is a cat tree which Mika hangs out in during streams. Mika also likes laying down across Ali's keyboard and mouse pad.
Stream and Gaming Setup
As Ali has never done an official setup tour, this information is based off of pictures from Twitter as well as information from stream commands.
Ali uses a dual PC setup. One PC is to run games and one is to run and manage the stream. The two PCs are connected via cables which allow him to show output from the gaming monitor on the stream. As a result of having two PCs, Ali has two keyboards and two mice. These PCs have similar, top of the line hardware which allow Ali to stream good quality gameplay. Ali's gaming PC specs can be found here.
The additional mouse and keyboard (used for the streaming PC) are both wireless, allowing for ease of access anywhere on the desk.
Ali has a small table next to his desk which his PCs sit on. This allows for better air flow and less dirt getting into the PCs.
Ali uses four monitors. These monitors are all on stands, which make them float above the desk. Two of these monitors are horizontal and two are vertical. One of the horizontal monitors is his gaming monitor. This monitor is a 240HZ monitor by Ailenware. Ali has mentioned that he likes this monitor as it provides smooth gameplay at very high framerate. The gaming monitor is adjustable, located about 3-6 inches above the desk, and is connected to his gaming PC. The second horizontal monitor sits right above the gaming monitor and is used for Discord, stream alerts, browsers, and more if needed. It is also connected to his gaming PC. One of the vertical monitors are used for stream chat and OBS Studio, where Ali can view and monitor the stream. The other one is used for other various applications. Both vertical monitors are connected to the streaming PC.
Keyboard and Mouse:
Ali's keyboard and mouse choice comes from ROCCAT, as he loves the feel of the products and he is sponsored by them. His mouse specifically is the ROCCAT Kone Pro Air. His keyboard is the ROCCAT Vulcan TKL Pro. He uses both on a daily basis and has said that they are very reliable and convenient.
Periodically, Ali will include a keyboard and mouse cam in his stream. This is to promote ROCCAT and their products. In order to make this work, Ali has an arm similar to a microphone arm which he attaches the camera to the end of. This second arm sits high above the desk capturing the keyboard and mouse.
Mic and Audio:
Ali's choice of microphone is a Shure SM7B. This connects with an XLR cable to a Go XLR, which mixes audio from the stream, game, mic, and Discord if applicable. The Go XLR allows Ali to control all the volumes from various inputs at the touch of a button or the slide of a slider. The output form the Go XLR is then ran into the streaming computer for the stream to hear.
Ali uses the JBL Quantum ONE for a headset. As he is sponsored by JBL, he wears these to both show off the product and because they are comfortable and provide reliable, good quality audio.
Lighting and Camera:
Ali uses two Elgato Key Lights in addition to his room's lights. This illuminates Ali very well and allows his camera to capture him well. Additionally, he uses umbrella lights which evenly spread out the light which makes him and his background very bright.
For a camera, Ali uses the Sony A6500 which is a mirrorless camera. He uses a Sigma 30mm F1.4 lens.
Ali uses a Steel Series 15x35 inch mouse pad.
Ali uses an Elgato Stream Deck which he uses to switch between stream scenes quickly and seamlessly.
Ali has not said what chair he uses, just that it is comfortable and "expensive".
Ali has an Xbox series X and a controller which he occasionally uses.
Ali has lots of various items lying around in his stream room. This includes but is not limited to:
An extra PC, signs, cardboard cutouts, extra monitors and other various things.
Sponsorships and Partners
Ali currently has multiple sponsorships as well as a Streaming Deal with Twitch. About 5 times a month, Ali will show a keyboard and mouse cam on stream. This is to promote his ROCCAT mouse and keyboard. In addition to the sponsors listed below, Ali has done various sponsored streams. These happen every now and then, with some companies sponsoring a stream multiple times like EA. His sponsors include:
- XB Sports
- Visuals By Impulse
Completed Sponsored Streams
- Epic Games
- The Game Awards
- Old Spice
- "I'm gonna bust!" -Febuary 15, 2021
- "My wife likes the curved fingers." -March 29, 2021
- "Its just over seven. I thought I was rockin' a six. You know how I know its legit? My wife helped me measure" -March 29, 2021
- "How come we're not allowed to know what size our d*** is? Ya know?" -March 29, 2021
- "I'm gonna climb up and uh... twerk on them" -March 29, 2021
- "NOICE" -March 30, 2021
- "I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired." -March 31, 2021
- "OOH 360 OOH 360 OOH 360!" -March 31, 2021
- "Don't make fun of the fingers. These are the gamer fingers." -March 23, 2021
- "Take the SUCC!" -April 6, 2021
- "HIT A SHOT. WHAT ARE YOU AIMING AT? HIT A SHOT!" -April 1, 2021
- "Guys the thing you're thinking of... I...I use my left arm for that. ITS A MUSCLE IMBALANCE!" -Date unknown
- "I use this arm to beat your mom... That's why it's bigger." - April 1, 2021
- "Hit him for 5...15...hundred...DEAD." -April 1, 2021
- "YOOO you got worked!" -April 2, 2021
- "They call me DemonPK. I will strike fear. YES. YES! My camera turned off because DemonPK is here and ready to strike." -April 4, 2021
- "I don't know what the first part is but i can give you the last part. A BJ." -April 6, 2021
- "There it is...No" -Date unknown
- "If failing means hitting the water, I could fall off of a boat. And still succeed." -April 8, 2021
- "Dumb bi**h" -April 9, 2021
- "As you can see I have a lot of hair on my body." -March 22, 2021
- "I died before I even died!" -April 11, 2021
- "I'll start writing names on my body-every ten gifted?" -April 11, 2020
- "I guess timthetatman is harder to miss?" -Date unknown
- ”TTV never live. YT never posts. Twitter never tweets. Facebook? Why even Facebook? FN! We already know you’re playing Fortnite. Why FN in the username?” -Date unknown
- ”Imma come” -Date unknown
- "Yo grab the meat grab the meat." -April 23, 2021
- "Siri activate aimbot... I missed every shot." -April 27, 2021
- ”My wife likes my hairy chest, my hairy body.” -June 8, 2021
- "A collander? What's a collander?!" -June 24, 2021
- “OOOOOH SHOOT OKAY! Haha!” -Date unknown
Note: The following dates are according to
SypherPK is Ali's main channel. Daily Fortnite videos are posted here, covering the main things going on in the game such as leaks, new weapons, new game modes and new season/update gameplay. Occasionally, there will be a reaction video or a video featuring 50 players fighting on a custom creative map.
- 1 million subscribers: September 18, 2018
- 2 million subscribers: September 5, 2019
- 3 million subscribers: April 11, 2020
- 4 million subscribers: June 14, 2020
- 5 million subscribers: February 15, 2021
Video View Milestones
- 100 Million Views: September 23, 2018
- 500 Million Views: May 19, 2020
- 600 Million Views: July 6, 2020
- 800 Million Views: November 16, 2020
- 900 Million Views: January 25, 2021
The More SypherPK channel was originally supposed to be for his twitch clips. Now, More SypherPK is for reacting to YouTube videos, to the new battle pass, doing other challenges, and talking about what smaller thing are going on in Fortnite. On an update day, you can count on a new gun or mechanic to be featured if applicable.
- 100 thousand subscribers: November 2019
- 500 thousand subscribers: June 2020
- 700 thousand subscribers: June 2020
- 1 million subscribers: August 2020
Video View Milestones
- 10 Million Views: December 2019
- 50 Million Views: June 2020
- 100 Million Views: September 2020
Sypher Plays is a channel for games including Minecraft, Among Us, and Fall Guys. Ali's first Minecraft video was uploaded to the channel on April 1, 2021. The channel is currently hosting a series documenting his complete playthrough of the game. Sypher Plays is temporarily on hold, as Ali and his team are focusing on IRL vlogs. There is not really time to record videos.
- 100 thousand subscribers: September 2020
- 200 thousand subscribers: September 2020
- 300 thousand subscribers: October 2020
- 400 thousand subscribers: November 2020
- 500 thousand subscribers: February 13, 2021
Video View Milestones
- 1 Million Views: September 2020
- 10 Million Views: October 2020
- 20 Million Views: February 2021
Life With Aussies
Life With Aussies is for Ali's dogs, Aegon, Aiko and Yuna. They compete in challenges and react to new food or dog gadgets. Life With Aussies does not have plans to relaunch or upload. Ali said, “We cancelled it in a way, like we don’t have any plans to relaunch it “
- 100 thousand subscribers: May 2020
- 200 thousand subscribers: August 2020
- 1 Million Views: July 2020
- 3 Million Views: November 2020
Sypher Shorts is for short clips from Ali's YouTube videos and Twitch streams, typically under one minute long. Every week a clip submitted by the community is selected from the #ph-clips channel of the PKHOOD Discord server and the winner receives an Amazon gift card.
- 100 thousand subscribers: February 15, 2021
- 200 thousand subscribers: February 23, 2021
- 300 thousand subscribers: March 10, 2021
- 400 thousand subscribers: May 24, 2021
Video View Milestones
- 1 Million Views: February 14, 2021
- 10 Million Views: February 20, 2021
- 30 Million Views: February 27, 2021
Note: The following dates are according to TwitchTracker and could be inaccurate.
Ali has been streaming on his Twitch channel since 2015. He mainly streams Fortnite and Warzone, but occasionally streams other games. Ali also livestreams his workouts. He usually streams six days a week.
- 1 million followers: June 2018
- 2 million followers: December 2018
- 3 million followers: March 2020
- 4 million followers: November 2020
- 1 million views: November 2016
- 5 million views: March 2018
- 10 million views: April 2018
- 20 million views: August 2018
- 50 million views: September 2019
- 70 million views: July 2020
- 80 million views: December 2020