|“||Technoblade neva dies!!!||”|
Dave (Born: June 1, 1999YouTuber.), better known online as Technoblade (also known as Technothepig or simply Techno), is an American Gaming
Our videos have already been uploaded to the Hypixel Minecraft server. The timing between the different pre-videos was usually a week to a month though he tried but failed to do a daily episode. He has also worked on many Minecraft live streams, including one Hypixel Bed Wars, Minecraft Mondays, MC Championship, SMP Earth, and Minecraft Story Mode. It is part of Sleepyboisinc along with WilburSoot and Ph1LzA.
In the past, Technoblade mostly broadcast Blitz Survival Games and had the 500th episode of the special title "Ultimate Hunger Games", which was his first issue of the video for a long time before entering the later stages of his channel and gaining more fame.
He has gained [PIG+++] rank on the popular Minecraft server Hypixel for winning the tournament Minecraft Monday four times. He has stated many times that he has hot elbows, one of which he has revealed at 1 million subs on August 18, 2019. He also has 3 sisters, 1 brother, and a dog named Floof, whom he occasionally uses for views.
Technoblade is very well known throughout the Minecraft community for being very good at Player vs. Player combat. He has had many collaborations with other famous YouTubers, many of which have been through Minecraft Monday, some of which have even been teammates during the said event. He has also made many likely embarrassing older videos of him doing things like cooking, and relatively poorly made green screen content. Hypixel continues to be his main means of obtaining views. However, in late November of 2019, he joined a Minecraft server named SMP Earth, a Factions server where an assortment of YouTubers plays survival on a 3000:1 recreation of the Earth. Technoblade has also begun streaming different games aside from Minecraft, such as the popular Minecraft spin-off "Minecraft Story Mode", and "Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord", which consists of 5 streams as of June 15th. During the Potato War, Technoblade has made multiple alternative Minecraft accounts such as Asiyn, Whitelisted, Whitelisted 2, PommesDeTerre, NoHaxCanJustFly, and Ender_Gamer09.
Technoblade also often plays Hypixel's version of Skyblock, often featuring his friends, or co-op members, Jiyn, TimeDeo and xHascox. Technoblade has made an entire series of Hypixel Skyblock.
The Account is "Technoblade " and is mainly played in Hypixel (Skywars/Bedwars). Played in Minecraft Mondays and MC Championship. Also owns the account Whitelisted
The account on Xbox Live is not the same, on the other hand, the account name for the Xbox account is "ImTechnoblade " and is played mainly on servers like CubeCraft, and can be seen playing Minecraft time to time on a world that remains unknown.
Before the creation of his main YouTube channel, "Technoblade", he published videos on a channel he created many years ago named "StudioLore", in which he posted a very small amount of irregular low-quality Team Fortress 2 videos. Technoblade was around the age of 13 when he published videos on his older channel. He has only mentioned this older channel in his 1 million subscriber's special video and talks about it in detail.
In Technoblade's video "the quest for the [PIG] rank", he says that he created the channel for the sole purpose of being confident and getting 10 million subscribers. But, when he met someone with the 3-coloured [McProHosting] rank he quickly decided that he "needed to get an even cooler rank." Technoblade came up with the idea to have a uniquely colored rank called the [PIG] rank. When he tweeted Hypixel how many subscribers he would need to acquire this rank, Hypixel responded with 10 million. This is apparently "all part of his master plan" and supposedly increased his motivation to tryhard his YouTube career even more than usual. Despite not yet reaching 10 million subscribers, he still gained the [PIG], [PIG+], [PIG++], and [PIG+++] rank after Hypixel donated in his Minecraft Monday stream, stating that he would get [PIG] rank if he'd win the tournament. Following that victory, another plus sign would be added to his rank with each extra win in the event. The [PIG+++……] later became a meme and an inside joke among his audience, and he constantly uses [PIG++++(?)] in his thumbnails.
He has an account named "ImTechnoblade" that was leaked on a Livestream named "Bedrock PvP" and was told he played games. His channel was named "Technothepig" and the live stream was set to private or deleted. The live stream was said to be in later 2013, This was the only proof of the Xbox live account existing and was only captured by a minimal amount of players.
In 2019, Technoblade participated in Keemstar's Minecraft event, Minecraft Mondays, where YouTubers and streamers would come together to play a wide variety of minigames, and the prize for winning was set as $10,000 dollars to be split between the first-place team. He took part in the minigame-based event with other popular YouTubers and/or streamers including Skeppy, CaptainSparklez, Speedyw03, Vikkstar123, DanTDM, ASFJerome, jschlatt, MrBeast, Lachlan, PewDiePie, James Charles, Ninja and more. In this event, Technoblade had the unique opportunity to fight and kill celebrities and his childhood heroes for money (or as Techno says Blood for the Blood God!) Hypixel, the owner of the biggest Minecraft server in the world and the server Technoblade mainly makes videos on, sent a donation promising that if he won the tournament, he would be given [PIG] rank for 1 week. Minecraft Monday contributed many subscribers and viewers to Technoblade's channel, due to the competition being held by Keemstar, and being more mainstream.
In the first week of Minecraft Monday, Technoblade won the event with ShotGunRaids and received the $5,000 payment, as well as the prestigious [PIG] rank, which Hypixel was originally only going to give to Technoblade after he hit 10,000,000 subs.
In the second week of Minecraft Monday, teamed with iBallisticSquid, he won a second time, this time only receives a $2,500 reward. Additionally, he received the [PIG+] rank on Hypixel.
In the third week of Minecraft Monday, Techno was teamed with ChrisO2, and there was an assortment of games including dropper, parkour, and more. Technoblade lost first place on teams but won first place individually with 937 points. However, only winning as a team will earn you the cash reward.
In week 4, he teamed with James Charles and did not win either the team score or the individual score.
In week 5, Techno was paired with CallMeCarson. However, Carson logged off halfway through the event, so Techno's team placed 5th overall. He placed 2nd Individually.
In week 6, he won for the 3rd time with jschlatt, both as a team and individually. Additionally, he received the [PIG++] rank on Hypixel.
In week 7, due to glitches and bugs in the game modes "Build Battle" and "One Shot", it is unclear who won the event. However, Technoblade and his teammate, Junky Janker, are in the running for the victors of MM week 7 since they were only 2 points behind the 1st place team, BadBoyHalo, and Skeppy. In any case, Technoblade won individually.
In week 8, Technoblade teamed with DanTDM. The team came second overall to MCmorganplayz and needlexd, and Technoblade came second to needlexd in individual points.
In week 9, Technoblade's teammate was JackSucksAtLife, and the team placed fifth. However, Technoblade still placed first individually.
In week 10, Technoblade teamed with Ph1LzA. The team won first place with 1,892 points, setting a record for the highest number of points gained by any team on any Minecraft Monday. Technoblade also won first place individually with 1,080 points, beating the highest individual record of the event. Additionally, he received the [PIG+++] rank on Hypixel.
In week 11, Technoblade's teammate was ConnorEatsPants. They placed third as a team, and Technoblade placed second to aquathecheater in individual points. Week 11 was also the week of the fall.
In week 12, he teamed up with Ninja, however, he ended up dropping out 10 minutes early due to internet problems. His team still placed third place, and Techno got second place to m0xy in individual points.
The main game was cancelled due to a hacker hacking the Minecraft Monday server. Techno was going to team with Wispexe on week 14, however, Techno instead played Hypixel with 7 other YouTubers, and tied for first place with TapL.
In 2020, Technoblade participated in Noxcrew's and Dangthatsalongname's MC Championship event, an event where YouTubers and streamers would come together to play a wide variety of fancy minigames. The tournament consists of 10 teams and 40 players, featuring a variety of custom minigames. The prize is a special MCC coin by Noxcrew.
MC Championships 1
Did not participate.
MC Championships 2
MC Championships 3
MC Championships 4
Team Purple Pandas. Teamed with Wilbur Soot, Ph1LzA, and TommyInnit. Placed 1st individual and his team placed 1st overall, winning Dodgebolt and the tournament. As of 7/16/20, this was the record in MCC for most individual points earned in one tournament (with a lead of over 1000 points) and the highest team score in a tournament. This record was broken in MCC 7 by the Green Guardians.
MC Championships 5
MC Championships 6
- This week's team was named in honour of Technoblade.
MC Championships 7
MC Championships 8
Team Pink Parrots. Teamed with Dream, KingBurren and MichaelMcChill.
Minecraft Ultimate Hunger Games
MC Ultimate is a Minecraft Hunger Games event for 250+ streamers. Organized by Pikaclicks, or Noah, it is known as the largest hunger games event held in the MC Community. On July 24th, 2020, it was announced that Technoblade would be participating in Season 2 of the event as a last-minute add-on/replacement.
- MC Ultimate Season 1: Did not participate.
- MC Ultimate Season 2: Teamed with Calvin and xNestorio. Placed 1st individually, and his team placed 1st overall, winning the event.
- Technoblade was added last-minute as a replacement for 2 members on the team.
- He got 47 kills in the tournament, setting a record for most kills in a single MCU event.
- Calvin placed second for kills with 40 kills, and Nestor placed third for kills with 29 kills.
- Altogether, the team scored 116 kills overall, setting a new record for most eliminations in a team in one event. This is especially notable because this team only consisted of 3 players. The previous record was 19.
- Techno alone raised $11,625 for charity, out of the $36,264 raised overall in the event.
- The finale of the event consisted of a 3v21; it was this team against all remaining teams, and this team triumphed.
- Winning the Minecraft Monday tournament 4 times. (Weeks 1, 2, 6 and 10)
- Breaking multiple records during Minecraft Monday Week 10 with Ph1LzA.
- Breaking multiple records during the second MC Championship Minecraft tournament.
- Earning the [PIG], [PIG+], [PIG++] and [PIG+++] rank on Hypixel.
- Killing defek, the owner of the Minecraft server Mineplex.
- Killing Hypixel, the owner of the Minecraft server Hypixel.
- Claiming a leaderboard spot for the most final kills in Bedwars, a mini-game on Hypixel.
- Eliminating many YouTubers and streamers on Minecraft Monday. This includes Ninja, ASFJerome, CaptainSparklez, DanTDM, PewDiePie, James Charles, and many more.
- Beating Minecraft hardcore mode with nothing but a USB steering wheel.
- Beating Minecraft, despite the in-game block "TNT" (an explosive that can deal great damage to the player) spawning on him every few seconds.
- "Flying" in the popular Hypixel game Skyblock.
- A +1 speed bonus talisman added to the popular Hypixel game Skyblock as an easter egg.
- Killing Ninja within 30 seconds of the start of the first hunger games round in the first Minecraft Monday.
- Being a leaderboard player in Ranked Skywars; placing 5th overall in the 2016 June Competition out of approximately 1000 competitors, which got him the Dragon Rider Victory Dance.
- Being a leaderboard player in Blitz SG.
- Once claiming the largest win streak in Bedwars, a mini-game on Hypixel, reaching 1400 wins with the help of various well-known players before losing it. This win streak was then beaten by a player called Defone (with the aid of Technoblade and others) 3 months after Technoblade set his record. That win streak went on to reach 1818 wins before being lost.
- Being the #1 potato farmer in Hypixel Skyblock, farming potatoes at rates of over 1 million per day, overtaking Im a squid kid.
- Tricking TommyInnit into calling him "Alpha Male" on SMP Earth through a war treaty.
- Taking over the world in SMP Earth. (Though he had to /unclaimall because of the Saint-Malo trials occurring)
- Holding many records in the MC Championship Minecraft tournament despite not having joined the first season.
- Winning MC Championship #4 while teamed with WilburSoot, Ph1LzA, and TommyInnit
- Coming first in individual points in MC Championship #4 by nearly 1,000 points
- Winning MC Ultimate Season 2 in first place with 47 kills, and his team had 116 kills, in a ~220 player event, despite having only two teammates.
- Winning a 3 v 21 in MC Ultimate Season 2
- "Technoblade neva dies."
- "Technoblade...sometimes dies..."
- "Nope, only death."
- "I can tryhard any game!"
- "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!"
- "I don't believe in friendship Tommy... We tell ourselves it's real so the cogs of society can turn... The only thing that's real Tommy... is CASH!!!"
- "You can't run away from all your problems... Not when they have ender pearls."
- "What a scam!"
- "Let's cyberbully some nerds."
- [Something related to his elbows]
- "WHAT A NERRRD"
- "Thank you Hypixel." (First Episode of Skyblock)
- "Withers are homophobic."
- "This is my main game."
- "If you wish to defeat me, train for another [insert multiple 100's here] years."
- "I'm so good at video games."
- "I'm so good at this game."
- "All my subscribers are going to unsub immediately if I lose this."
- [Kills someone and gets their coins] "Thank you very much, sir."
- "Let's stab this guy to death."
- "This guy is insistent on being a clown."
- "It's all part of my Master Plan."
- "Aaannnd he just walked right off the map."
- "What a legend!"
- "He's never logging back onto the server."
- "NERD SPOTTED!"
- "Pfft, you don't get to LIVE!"
- "I HATE THIS!"
- "Wealth, all the wealth." (From some of his Bedwars videos)
- "Aaaaand not even close."
- "SUBSCRIBE TO TECHNOBLADE!!!"
- "Yeeeah, get 'em!"
- "I'M GETTING 5V1-ED!"
- "NOOO WHAT IS THIS!"
- "PIG+++..." (any abnormal amount of plusses)
- "YOU'RE ALL JUST COINSSSS."
- "Dude, these orphans are getting destroyed."
- "I'M OUT; BYE I'M LEAVING."
- "Pig rank."
- "Best screenshot."
- "I need an ego boost."
- "One of us. One of us." (channel member chant)
- "Sometimes it's tough being the best."
- ”Let’s play a relevant game like Grinch Simulator.”
- "Buy my Youtooz."
- "T E C H N O P L A N E"
- "This really says a lot about our society."
- "Think of how powerful it must be to be an Asian right now. Like, some person tries to like bother you, you're just minding your business, like some guy's like, "give me your lunch money", and you'd just be like, "oh yeah sure, here's my *cough* *cough* here's my lunch money *cough cough*. Sorry I've just been *cough* I've just been a little bit down ever since I visited my grandparents in Wuhan. Anyways, here you go man."
- "MY FOOOTTTTT!!"
- "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" (When losing or talking about the Pig's Foot accessory from Hypixel Skyblock)
- "PEER PRESSURE, PEER PRESSURE." (to peer pressure someone to play the game that Techno wants to play)
- "It's like dropkicking a toddler."
- "dibs on earth."
- "[insert Minecraft name], that name strikes fear into their enemies."
- "To simp or not to simp"
- "We win these!!!"
- "Phil wasn't here last time because he was getting married! What a simp! What a simp!"
- "Respect women!"
- "Chat, if my mic is muted then spam [Relevant channel meme]"
- "GO GO GO"
- "This man’s been playing checkers, while I've been farming potatoes, HE'S THROUGH!!!" (From "Skyblock: Potato War 2" )
- "Party Games is my major, English is the minor." (From Skeppy vs Technoblade (The Final Reckoning) )
- "I'm so good at hitting small animals." (From Skeppy vs Technoblade (The Final Reckoning))
- "There ain't enough room for the two of us on this server boy." (From Skeppy vs Technoblade (The Final Reckoning) )
- "This is the second-worst thing to happen to these orphans" (From Skeppy vs Technoblade (The Final Reckoning) )
- "Free kills!"
- "What a pleb!"
- "I know you're in- I know you're in the UK or somewhere in Europe- in one of those countries that doesn't matter and I know your time is disadvantages. Did you know what, it should be about 11:00 PM where you are, your bedtime is coming up whereas for me, it's like 3:39 PM, I can be here all day, so you want to get this battle done." -Technoblade bullying TommyInnit
- "I'm just a hardworking honest man, stabbing people for coins."
- "Think of how far I could dropkick a dog that small."
- "AY CARAMBA DONDE ESTA LA BIBLIOTECAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Technoblade final kill on TommyInnit in Bedwars (From We finally killed Technoblade & TimeDeo.)
- "Discord scales your voice to your subscriber counts" -Technoblade answering to Sylvee saying "Techno why are you so loud ?" (From We finally killed Technoblade & TimeDeo.)
- "You the kind of guy to play against Magnus Carlsen in chess and take out his pawn and go 'OhMyGoD I ToOk YoUr PaWn' but he's like 'Oh but I took your queen-' 'I tOoK yOuR pAwN '"
- "He's the type to brag about non-final kills,"
- "Let's kill some homeless people" or something related to killing homeless people (From his Bannerlord stream series)
- "TEETH" (From his Bannerlord stream series, used when a bug puts the camera angle inside his mouth)
- "Now the first thing you do when you get married is you go to her- you go to your wife, and you take off all of her clothes. And then you put it on yourself for the stat bonus." -Technoblade after he gets a wife in a Bannerlord stream
- "We're dancing, we're dancing, we're dancing on him, we're dancing, GET DAAAANCED ON! TWO WEEKS OF MY LIFE SQUID! TWO WEEKS! WATCH ME DANCE SQUID KID! YOU LOSE! YOU LOSE THE WAR! He can see this he has the mod pack! He can see these moves. Get out of here SQUID KID! TWO WEEKS OF MY- NINE MONTHS I farmed potatoes GET HIM OUT-" - Technoblade after crushing im_a_squid_kid in the Hypixel Skyblock: The Great Potato War. Winning in the process. (From FARMING POTATOES UNTIL I WIN THE WAR)
- "Look, I'm an atheist, but when God sends me to hell, I want him to hesitate." '- Technoblade after crushing im_a_squid_kid in the Hypixel Skyblock: The Great Potato War. Winning in the process. (From FARMING POTATOES UNTIL I WIN THE WAR)
- "Rank number 1 isn't an achievement, it's a prison which forces you to dedicate your life to defend a temporary title. But now, with the war finally over. I'm free." - Technoblade, The art of farming potato
- "It is only with a worthy rival that one can reach their fullest potential,"
- "He's playing skyblock while I'm playing DEATH NOTE!!"
- "They say that history is written by the winners, but I can't help notice him writing over there."(talking about TommyInnit editing the treaty for the war in SMP Earth)
- "YEAH GET HIM!"
Note: The following dates are according to
- 100,000 subscribers: December 17, 2016
- 500,000 subscribers: December 19, 2018
- 1 million subscribers: August 8, 2019
- 2 million subscribers: July 18, 2020
Ovu stranicu napravila je Gikkle 12. prosinca 2017.