|“||Technoblade never dies!||”|
Technoblade (born: June 1, 1999YouTuber known for his Minecraft content and collaborations with other YouTubers and Twitch streamers. He is a member of the Minecraft server Dream SMP and has a friendly rivalry with Dream.), or simply Techno, is an American
- 1 About
- 2 Personal life
- 3 Minecraft accounts
- 4 History
- 5 Minecraft Mondays
- 6 Minecraft Championships
- 7 Minecraft Ultimate Hunger Games
- 8 MrBeast 100K Duel
- 9 Accomplishments
- 10 Quotes
- 11 Trivia
- 12 Subscriber milestones
- 13 Gallery
- 14 References
Technoblade makes the majority of his videos on the Minecraft server Hypixel. The time range between his video uploads is usually a week to a month although he has tried (and failed) to do daily episodes. He also streams Minecraft content live on YouTube, playing on the popular Minecraft server Hypixel, Minecraft Mondays, MC Championship, SMP Earth, Minecraft Story Mode, Party Games, and the Dream SMP. He is part of Sleepyboisinc along with Wilbur Soot, Ph1LzA, and TommyInnit. He has been nicknamed "The Blade" by Tommy.
In the past, Technoblade mostly uploaded Blitz Survival Games. His 500th episode special, titled "Ultimate Hunger Games," was his most-viewed video before gained more popularity. He has also made older videos of him doing things like cooking and green screen content showing his YouTube awards. Hypixel continues to be his main means of obtaining views.
Technoblade is well-known throughout the Minecraft community for his skill in PVP (player-versus-player) combat. He has earned the [PIG+++] rank on Hypixel for winning the Minecraft Monday tournament four times. He collaborated many times with other famous YouTubers, many of which have been through Minecraft Monday, some of whom were teammates during said event.
In late November 2019, he joined a Minecraft server named SMP Earth, a Factions server where an assortment of YouTubers plays survival on a 3000:1 recreation of the Earth. Technoblade has also begun streaming different games aside from Minecraft, such as the popular Minecraft spin-off "Minecraft Story Mode", and "Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord", which consists of 5 streams as of June 15. During the Potato War, Technoblade has made multiple alternative Minecraft accounts such as Asiyn, Whitelisted, Whitelisted 2, PommesDeTerre, NoHaxCanJustFly, Ender_Gamer09, and BizarreZzz.
Technoblade also often plays Hypixel's version of Skyblock, often featuring his friends, or co-op members, Jiyn, TimeDeo and xHascox. Technoblade has made an entire series of Hypixel Skyblock..(Most known for the Fastest man alive and taking #1 potato rank from a Im_a_squid_kid).
Technoblade was born on June 1, 1999, and currently resides in San Francisco, California, United States. He has three younger sisters and a brother named "Chris". Technoblade has made a reference to a younger brother, although it is unclear if he is talking about Chris or if he has another brother. He also has a small dog named Floof, who he occasionally uses for views.
Technoblade took fencing in middle school. He resided in California for most of the beginning of his YouTube career, attending and graduating high school in the state. In mid-2018, after his gap year, Techno moved to Chicago, Illinois, United States for college, before moving back to San Francisco after dropping out. He currently lives with his father, as revealed in a stream when he forgot to mute his microphone.
Techno has made multiple references in his commentary videos and tweets about having ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder). He has ADHD, confirmed on a Hypixel Forum post from September 27, 2013.
Techno briefly reveals his face in his 100,000 subscriber special and "Cooking with Technoblade" videos. He is 6'2.5" (189 centimeters) tall, but rounds it to 6'3".
His account name is "Technoblade ," and he mainly plays on Hypixel (Skywars/Bedwars). He has competed in Minecraft Mondays and MC Championship. He also owns the accounts Whitelisted, BizzarreZz, and Whitelisted2 as shown in his Great Potato War videos. His account "Whitelisted" was originally created for a joke. Not many people know about another account he owns, 1 being: Technogrenade, used in "Alt Account! - Solo Skywars #12" back in 2016, another is called SuspicousPIgman, others are currently unknown.
Before the creation of his main YouTube channel, "Technoblade", he published videos on a channel he created many years ago named "StudioLore", in which he posted a very small amount of irregular low-quality Team Fortress 2 videos and one Roblox Sword Fight On The Heights video. In his time on this channel, he accumulated around 50 subscribers. Technoblade was around the age of 13 when he published videos on his older channel. He has only mentioned this older channel in his 1 million subscriber's special video and talks about it in detail.
In Technoblade's video "the quest for the [PIG] rank", he says that he created the channel for the sole purpose of being confident and getting 10 million subscribers. But, when he met someone with the 3-coloured [McProHosting] rank he quickly decided that he "needed to get an even cooler rank." Technoblade came up with the idea to have a uniquely colored rank called the [PIG] rank. When he tweeted Hypixel how many subscribers he would need to acquire this rank, Hypixel responded with 10 million.
This is apparently "all part of his master plan" and supposedly increased his motivation to tryhard his YouTube career even more than usual. Despite not yet reaching 10 million subscribers, he still gained the [PIG], [PIG+], [PIG++], and [PIG+++] rank after Hypixel donated in his Minecraft Monday stream, stating that he would get [PIG] rank if he'd win the tournament. Following that victory, another plus sign would be added to his rank with each extra win in the event. The [PIG+++……] later became a meme and an inside joke among his audience, and he constantly uses [PIG++++(?)] in his thumbnails.
Technoblade joined the Dream SMP. He coined himself as an Anarchist, and was convinced by TommyInnit and Wilbur Soot to help them overthrow the corrupt government of the city of L'Manburg, led by jschlatt and Quackity. However, when Tommy's side thought the war was over, Wilbur pressed a button that set off loads of buried TNT, which resulted in the destruction of a large part of L'Manburg. When Tommy tried to organize a new government to take control, Technoblade turned against them, since he wanted a society without any governments, and him and Dream went on a killing spree. He was banished from L'Manburg, and retired to a faraway land, putting his dreams of anarchy across the server on hold, but secretly preparing for a next war. He later found the now-banished TommyInnit squatting in his house. Tommy was hiding from Dream, and wanted Technoblade's help to get back some Music Discs that had sentimental value to him. When the new L'Manburg government sent a hit squad after Technoblade, Techno decided to end his retirement, and teamed up with Dream to destroy L'Manburg once and for all. TommyInnit, who wasn't willing to go that far, betrayed Techno and joined the other side, but Technoblade and Dream pulled off their plan and annihilated the city. Shortly after the war, Technoblade formed an alliance with Ranboo, Niki Nihachu, and Ph1LzA. As the influence of the mysterious mind-controlling entity known as "The Egg" spread across the remains of L'Manburg, Technoblade's group grew further with people intent on acting against it.
In 2019, Technoblade participated in Keemstar's Minecraft event, Minecraft Mondays, where YouTubers and streamers would come together to play a wide variety of minigames, and the prize for winning was set as $10,000 dollars to be split between the first-place team, changed to $5,000 past week three. He won four times: week one, week two, week six, and week ten. He took part in the minigame-based event with other popular YouTubers and/or streamers including Skeppy, CaptainSparklez, Speedyw03, Vikkstar123, DanTDM, JeromeASF, jschlatt, MrBeast, Lachlan, PewDiePie, James Charles, Ninja, LazarBeam and more.
In this event, Technoblade had the unique opportunity to fight and kill celebrities and his childhood heroes for money (or, as Techno says, "Blood for the Blood God!"). Hypixel, the owner of the biggest Minecraft server in the world and the server Technoblade mainly makes videos on, sent a donation promising that if he won the tournament, he would be given [PIG] rank for 1 week. Minecraft Monday contributed many subscribers and viewers to Technoblade's channel, due to the competition being held by Keemstar, and being more mainstream. In the end, he won a total of $15,000 from the Minecraft Monday tournament series.
In the first week of Minecraft Monday, Technoblade won the event with ShotGunRaids and received the $5,000 payment, as well as the prestigious [PIG] rank, which Hypixel was originally only going to give to Technoblade after he hit 10 million subs.
In the second week of Minecraft Monday, teamed with iBallisticSquid, he won a second time, this time only receives a $2,500 reward. Additionally, he received the [PIG+] rank on Hypixel.
In the third week of Minecraft Monday, Techno was teamed with ChrisO2, and there was an assortment of games including dropper, parkour, and more. Technoblade lost first place on teams but won first place individually with 937 points. However, only winning as a team will earn you the cash reward.
In week 4, he teamed with James Charles and did not win either the team score or the individual score.
In week 5, Techno was paired with CallMeCarson. However, Carson logged off halfway through the event, so Techno's team placed 5th overall. He placed 2nd Individually.
In week 6, he won for the 3rd time with jschlatt, both as a team and individually. Additionally, he received the [PIG++] rank on Hypixel.
In week 7, due to glitches and bugs in the game modes "Build Battle" and "One Shot", it is unclear who won the event. However, Technoblade and his teammate, Junky Janker, are in the running for the victors of MM week 7 since they were only 2 points behind the 1st place team, BadBoyHalo, and Skeppy. In any case, Technoblade won individually.
In week 8, Technoblade teamed with DanTDM. The team came second overall to MCmorganplayz and needlexd, and Technoblade came second to needlexd in individual points.
In week 9, Technoblade's teammate was JackSucksAtLife, and the team placed fifth. However, Technoblade still placed first individually. This was Techno's lowest team placing.
In week 10, Technoblade teamed with Ph1LzA. The team won first place with 1,892 points, setting a record for the highest number of points gained by any team on any Minecraft Monday. Technoblade also won first place individually with 1,080 points, beating the highest individual record of the event. Additionally, he received the [PIG+++] rank on Hypixel.
In week 11, Technoblade's teammate was ConnorEatsPants. They placed third as a team, and Technoblade placed second to aquathecheater in individual points. Week 11 was also the week of the fall.
In week 12, he teamed up with Ninja, however, he ended up dropping out 10 minutes early due to internet problems. His team still placed third place, and Techno got second place to m0xy in individual points.
The main game was cancelled due to a hacker hacking the Minecraft Monday server. Techno was going to team with Wispexe on week 14, however, Techno instead played Hypixel with 7 other YouTubers, and tied for first place with TapL.
In 2020, Technoblade participated in Noxcrew's and Dangthatsalongname's MC Championship event, an event where YouTubers and streamers would come together to play a wide variety of fancy minigames. The tournament consists of 10 teams and 40 players, featuring a variety of custom minigames. The prize is a special MCC coin by Noxcrew.
Techno and PeteZahHutt are the only 2 players in the tournament to have never left the Top 10 Individual Leaderboard in their participation in MCC.
Techno and Quig are the only 2 players in the tournament to score Top 2 Individual with a team 5th place and lower.
Techno currently holds the Individual point record in the tournament, with an Individual score of 4307 points. Techno also currently holds the record for the highest point differential over 2nd place, his lead was over 1000 points.
Techno also has the second-highest debut MCC performance ever with a whopping 3665 points, only behind TommyInnit with 3686.
|MCC#||Team||Teammate(s)||Team Result||Individual Result||DB Result|
|4||Purple Pandas||Wilbur Soot||1st||1st||Won (2 Purple-0 Green)|
|2nd||7th||Lost (2 Orange-3 Green)|
|8||Pink Parrots||Dream||2nd||6th||Won (3 Pink-2 Aqua)|
|MCC12-MCC14: Did not participate.|
|P21||Pink Parrots||Wilbur Soot||TBA||TBA||TBA|
Minecraft Ultimate Hunger Games
MC Ultimate is a Minecraft Hunger Games event for 250+ streamers. Organized by Pikaclicks, or Noah, it is known as the largest hunger games event held in the MC Community. Based around raising money for charity, participants received in-game items for their fans' donations to charity. On July 24th, 2020, it was announced that Technoblade would be participating in Season 2 of the event as a last-minute add-on/replacement.
- MC Ultimate Season 1: Did not participate.
- MC Ultimate Season 2: Teamed with Calvin and xNestorio. Placed 1st individually, and his team placed 1st overall, winning the event.
- Technoblade was added last-minute as a replacement for 2 members on the team.
- Due to Technoblade's large fanbase, the team got a huge advantage in items from donations. Technoblade described the setup as "pay to win", and aptly named his video about it "Absolutely Ruining a $36,000 Minecraft Tournament".
- He got 47 kills in the tournament, setting a record for most kills in a single MCU event.
- Calvin placed second for kills with 40 kills, and Nestor placed third for kills with 29 kills.
- Altogether, the team scored 116 kills overall, setting a new record for most eliminations in a team in one event. This is especially notable because this team only consisted of 3 players. The previous record was 19 by Lego Maestro.
- Techno alone raised $11,625 for charity, out of the $36,264 raised overall in the event.
- Due to the imbalance, all other teams joined up to fight them, resulting in a final battle of their team of 3 vs 21 survivors. The trio wiped them all out and won the event.
MrBeast 100K Duel
After the MC Championships 8 Teams were announced, MrBeast indicated that he would like to have Technoblade and Dream duel for $100,000. They both agreed and started to train immensely. The duel was set to take place on Thursday, August 27, 2020, and was not streamed live. The results of the Duel was announced on a Video Premiere on MrBeast's Gaming channel, MrBeast Gaming, on August 29, 2020. The Duel consisted of fairly basic kits and 10 battles, 5 in 1.16 PVP, and 5 in 1.8 PVP.
- Round 01 (1.8): Technoblade wins.
- Round 02 (1.16): Dream wins.
- Round 03 (1.8): Technoblade wins.
- Round 04 (1.16): Technoblade wins.
- Round 05 (1.8): Dream wins.
- Round 06 (1.16): Dream wins.
- Round 07 (1.8): Technoblade wins.
- Round 08 (1.16): Dream wins.
- Round 09 (1.8): Technoblade wins.
- Round 10 (1.16): Technoblade wins.
Technoblade won the 100K duel against Dream, 6-4. They quickly made analysis videos later, showcasing their POV's and Techno and Dream agreed to split the money beforehand, regardless of the outcome. However many of Dream’s fans showed backlash against Technoblade winning the duel although Technoblade expressed to his fans not to send hate towards anyone, as in the end, it was a close and good fight.
- Winning the Minecraft Monday tournament 4 times. (Weeks 1, 2, 6 and 10)
- He was the only player besides xQc and m0xyy to win the tournament twice in a row.
- Breaking multiple records during Minecraft Monday Week 10 with Ph1LzA.
- Breaking multiple records during the second MC Championship Minecraft tournament.
- Earning the [PIG], [PIG+], [PIG++] and [PIG+++] rank on Hypixel.
- Killing defek, the owner of the Minecraft server Mineplex.
- Killing Hypixel, the owner of the Minecraft server Hypixel.
- Claiming a leaderboard spot for the most final kills in Bedwars, a mini-game on Hypixel.
- Eliminating many popular YouTubers and streamers on Minecraft Monday. This includes Ninja, JeromeASF, CaptainSparklez, DanTDM, PewDiePie, James Charles, and many more.
- Placing 2nd in a server-wide Hypixel Skywars Solo tournament, where 63,090 unique players competed.
- Beating Minecraft hardcore mode with nothing but a USB steering wheel.
- Beating Minecraft, despite the in-game block "TNT" (an explosive that can deal great damage to the player) spawning on him every 10 seconds
- "Flying" in the popular Hypixel game Skyblock.
- A +1 speed bonus talisman added to the popular Hypixel game Skyblock as an easter egg.
- Killing Ninja within 30 seconds of the start of the first hunger games round in the first Minecraft Monday.
- Being a leaderboard player in Ranked Skywars; placing 5th overall in the 2016 June Competition out of approximately 1000 competitors, which got him the Dragon Rider Victory Dance.
- Being a leaderboard player in Blitz SG.
- Once claiming the largest win streak in BedWars, a mini-game on Hypixel, reaching 1400 wins with the help of various well-known players before losing it. This win streak was then beaten by a player called Defone (with the aid of Technoblade and others) 3 months after Technoblade set his record. That win streak went on to reach 1818 wins before being lost.
- Winning a game of SkyWars despite not using a keyboard.
- Being the #1 potato farmer in Hypixel Skyblock, farming potatoes at rates of over 1 million per hour, overtaking Im_a_squid_kid.
- Tricking TommyInnit into calling him "Alpha Male" on SMP Earth through a war treaty.
- Taking over the world in SMP Earth. (Though he had to /unclaimall because of the Saint-Malo trials)
- Holding many records in the MC Championship Minecraft tournament despite not having joined the first season.
- Winning MC Championship #4 while teamed with WilburSoot, Ph1LzA and TommyInnit
- Coming first in individual points in MC Championship #4 by nearly 1,000 points
- Winning Mc Championship #8 teamed with Dream, King_Burren and MichaelMcChill
- Winning MC Ultimate Season 2 in first place with 47 kills, and his team had 116 kills, in a ~220 player event, despite having only two teammates. He also raised about 1/3 of the funds for the fundraiser
- To put this into context, 2 players from xNestorio's and Cxlvxn's team dropped out, and they asked Techno to sub in. However, the event organizer, Pikaclicks, told Techno that to keep it fair, he had to replace both of the missing players.
- Winning a 3 v 21 in MC Ultimate Season 2
- Winning $100,000 in the Dream vs Technoblade event hosted by Mr.Beast with the scores being 6-4.
- To clarify, he would've won $100,000 if he had not agreed to split the money evenly between him and Dream before the duel ever even began.
- Holding the fastest time for a run in Ace Race.
- Killing both AntFrost and BadBoyHalo without ever dropping below 5 hearts, despite the fact that both Ant and Bad had strength potions.
- Obtaining 231 xp levels using only a spider spawner, equating to 214,287 experience points.
- Defeating Quackity in a 1v1 with only unenchanted iron armor, a netherite pickaxe, and potions, whereas Quackity had a diamond axe and full enchanted netherite.
- "Technoblade never dies."
- "Technoblade… sometimes dies…"
- "I'm the second worst thing to ever happen to those orphans."
- "Quackity… they weren't always orphans."
- "I dropkicked that child only in self defence....Please Officer u gotta believe me"
- Do not put your plans and techniques in a youtube video,you fool,you moron"
- "I just praised Jesus and I'm not even Christian!"
- "If Hypixel has taught me something, it's that if you have a problem, the answer is slavery." (Skyblock: The Great Potato War)
- "Kill Lukas, he must die." (Referring to Lukas, from his Minecraft: Story Mode let's play)
- "Nope, only death."
- "Say it with me. NOT. EVEN. CLOSE." (Referring to him beating Dream, while on half a heart)
- "I can tryhard any game!"
- "BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!"
- "I don't believe in friendship, Tommy… We tell ourselves it's real so the cogs of society can turn… The only thing that's real, Tommy… is CASH!"
- "You can't run away from all your problems… Not when they have ender pearls."
- "Let's cyberbully some nerds."
- "WHAT A NERRRD!"
- "Thank you, Hypixel." (In the hypixel skyblock experience)
- "Withers are homophobic."
- "This is my main game."
- "If you wish to defeat me, train for another [insert multiple of 100 here] years."
- "I'm so good at video games."
- "All my subscribers are going to unsub immediately if I lose this."
- [Kills someone and gets their coins] "Thank you very much, sir."
- "Let's stab this guy to death."
- "This guy is insistent on being a clown."
- "It's all part of my Master Plan."
- "When I first made this grinder, I thought that I was trapping the skeletons, but now, I've realized...I was only trapping myself..." "...OH HEY LEVEL 50!" (In the hypixel skyblock experience)
- "SUBSCRIBE TO TECHNOBLADE!"
- "Uninstallin'" (whenever anything bad happens)
- "PIG+++…" (any abnormal amount of pluses)
- "Dude, these orphans are getting destroyed."
- "I'M OUT, BYE, I'M LEAVING."
- "I need an ego boost."
- "One of us. One of us." (channel member chant)
- "Sometimes it's tough being the best."
- ”Let’s play a relevant game, like Grinch Simulator.”
- "Buy my Youtooz."
- "Like my grandma, my blade is sharper than society. When President?"
- "This really says a lot about our society."
- "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!" (When losing or talking about the Pig's Foot accessory from Hypixel Skyblock)
- "PEER PRESSURE, PEER PRESSURE." (to peer pressure someone to play the game that Techno wants to play)
- "It's like drop kicking a toddler."
- "Dibs on earth."
- "[insert Minecraft name], that name strikes fear into their enemies."
- "To simp or not to simp."
- "We win these!"
- "Phil wasn't here last time because he was getting married! What a simp! What a simp!"
- "Respect women!"
- "Chat, if my mic is muted then spam [relevant channel meme]"
- "This man’s been playing checkers, while I've been farming potatoes, HE'S THROUGH!!!" (From "Skyblock: Potato War 2" )
- "Party Games is my major, English is the minor." (From' 'Skeppy vs Technoblade (The Final Reckoning) )
- "I'm so good at hitting small animals." (From Skeppy vs Technoblade (The Final Reckoning))
- "There ain't enough room for the two of us on this server, boy." (From Skeppy vs Technoblade (The Final Reckoning) )
- "This is the second-worst thing that has happened to these orphans in their lives." (From Skeppy vs Technoblade (The Final Reckoning) )
- "Take that, orphans." (From Skeppy vs Technoblade (The Final Reckoning) )
- "I know you're in- I know you're in the UK or somewhere in Europe- in one of those countries that doesn't matter and I know your time is disadvantageous. Did you know what, it should be about 11:00 PM where you are, your bedtime is coming up, whereas for me, it's like 3:39 PM, I can be here all day, so you want to get this battle done." -Technoblade bullying TommyInnit
- "I'm just a hardworking honest man, stabbing people for coins."
- "Think of how far I could dropkick a dog that small."
- "NERRRRRDSS *laughing*" (From THE TECHNOBLADE QUIZ)
- "What kind of question is that?!" (From THE TECHNOBLADE QUIZ)
- "AY CARAMBA DONDE ESTA LA BIBLIOTECAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" -Technoblade final kill on TommyInnit in Bedwars (From We finally killed Technoblade & TimeDeo.)
- "Discord scales your voice to your subscriber counts" -Technoblade answering to Sylvee saying "Techno why are you so loud?" (From We finally killed Technoblade & TimeDeo.)
- "You're the kind of guy to play against Magnus Carlsen in chess and take out his pawn and go 'OhMyGoD I ToOk YoUr PaWn' but he's like 'Oh but I took your queen-' 'I tOoK yOuR pAwN '"
- "He's the type to brag about non-final kills."
- "Now the first thing you do when you get married is you go to her- you go to your wife, and you take off all of her clothes. And then you put it on yourself for the stat bonus." -Technoblade after he gets a wife in a Bannerlord stream
- "We're dancing, we're dancing, we're dancing on him, we're dancing, GET DAAAANCED ON! TWO WEEKS OF MY LIFE, SQUID! TWO WEEKS! WATCH ME DANCE, SQUID KID! YOU LOSE! YOU LOSE THE WAR! He can see this, he has the mod pack! He can see these moves. Get out of here, SQUID KID! TWO WEEKS OF MY- NINE MONTHS I farmed potatoes. GET HIM OUT-" - Technoblade after crushing im_a_squid_kid in the Hypixel Skyblock: The Great Potato War. Winning in the process. (From FARMING POTATOES UNTIL I WIN THE WAR)
- "Look, I'm an atheist, but when God sends me to hell, I want him to hesitate." '- Technoblade after crushing im_a_squid_kid in the Hypixel Skyblock: The Great Potato War. Winning in the process.
- "Rank number 1 isn't an achievement, it's a prison which forces you to dedicate your life to defend a temporary title. But now, with the war finally over…I'm free." (From Skyblock: Potato War 3 (Finale) )
- "It is only with a worthy rival that one can reach their fullest potential."
- "He's playing Skyblock while I'm playing DEATH NOTE!"
- "DANCE POTATO BOY, DANCE!" (In Skyblock: Potato War 3 (Finale))
- "They say that history is written by the winners, but I can't help notice him writing over there."- Technoblade, TommyInnit editing the treaty for the war in SMP Earth
- "Imagine dating a woman, total simp move, bro…" - Technoblade, answering to Michael saying that his girlfriend made him a sandwich during MCC 8. (From MINECRAFT CHAMPIONSHIP ft. Dream, Michaelmcchill, Burren)
- "I'm used to playing tournaments a man down; we still got this." - Technoblade's reply when Burren said that Dream left the VC, MINECRAFT CHAMPIONSHIP ft. Dream, Michaelmcchill, Burren
- "I'm speedrunning 3 million subscribers"
- "Can you change your name? You're ruining a lot of my catchphrases, I have to say."
- "I'm about to speedrun this man's funeral."
- "That's at least 12 pizzas!"
- "If you see twins just kill one of them. Gets rid of a lot of confusion." - Technoblade, Nihachu's practice streams
- "I think Skyblock, at its core, is the ultimate challenge in resource management. You spawn on a tiny island in an empty universe. All you have is a tree, some supplies, and some dirt to stand on. You have to treasure every dirt block because if one falls into the void, there’s no way to replace it. As you carefully navigate your absurd circumstance, you gain a new appreciation for the few things you have, as you meticulously use them to their fullest effect. With nothing but some ice, lava, and saplings, you slowly transform this empty expanse into a world of your very own. Skyblock teaches us that no matter how ridiculous the odds may seem, within us resides the power to overcome these obstacles and achieve something beautiful. And one day, we’ll look back at where we started, and be amazed at how far we’ve come."
- "I had to take a break from drowning to get a glass of water."
- "EVERYONE ABOARD THE TECHNOPLANE!!"
- "It's like Sun Tzu said "[Insert Sun Tzu Art of War quote here]"
- "WEAKSAUCE!" [1 million subscriber milestone]
- "Tommy, the thing is, you're using words, but the thing about this world, Tommy, is that the only universal language is violence. And we've had that conversation, we've spoken that language in the pit! Onto a new day, a new plot - to destroy Manberg."
- "Let me tell you a story, Tommy, about a man called Theseus. His country (well his city state technically) was in danger, and he sent him forth into enemy lines, he slayed the Minotaur, and saved his city, do you know what they did to him, Tommy? They exiled him. He died in disgrace, despised by his people. That's what happens to heroes, Tommy. The Greeks knew the score, but if you want to be a hero, Tommy, that's fine." Technoblade explaining the consequences of Tommy's actions and what happens to heroes. (THE REVOLUTION [dream SMP])
- "Do you want to be hero, Tommy? You want to be a hero, Tommy!? THEN DIE LIKE ONE!!" Technoblade as he spawns the Withers in the Dream SMP (THE REVOLUTION [dream SMP])
- "Good things don't happen to heroes."(THE REVOLUTION [dream SMP] )
- "Of course I don’t suffer from hubris because hubris is a flaw, and I am perfect. Therefore, I don't have hubris." (From the fallout (dream SMP))
- “No... No, this can’t be... this man... made eight potato eleven minions... AND THEN HE PAINTED THE MONA LISA!”
- "There's voices... Sometimes the voices say... E."
- "My doctor has me taking some new medication, so if in the future I am a completely unbearable douchebag, please let me know, because that means the medicine isn't having any effect."
- "Just ditched a woman, feeling good!"
- "If I want to die to a fire, all I have to do is go outside."
- "I'm seeing a lot of death, but at least we have more trees."
- "I have a pickaxe, AND I WILL PUT IT THROUGH YOUR TEETH, QUACKITY!"
- ”It’s a Black Friday sale on the Earth and it’s 100% off. Add to cart.”
- "All I know is anarchy, violence, and get subscriber."
- "FEAR IS THE GREATEST MOTIVATOR."
- "Problem: 'My baby needs to learn to understand theoretical physics' - screw all of you who gave me this prompt. The solution: A GUN."
- "Are there any millionaires in the chat?"
- “You see, uh, back in high school, before I had a huge ego, a lesbian referred to me as ‘actually pretty funny’ and my ego has been coasting ever since! So, they’re all right with me. Alright?”
- ”We’re gonna need another forest...”
- "Officer, I drop-kicked that child in self defense! You gotta believe me!"
- "I clearly remember there being an infant in this boat...DID YOU EAT THAT BABY?"
- ”After 3 minutes have elapsed, you’re gonna want to give up on your dreams, like so.”
- "I immediately headed to the safest place I knew, Afghanistan"
- “I don’t actually have any bread, so we’re just gonna pour a s**t-ton of whatever the hell this is.”
- "Things were getting canceled so fast, people thought it was Twitter!"
- “For reference, it took me three attempts to put on my shirt.”
- “Startin’ the stream.”
- He owned a Roblox account called "IRockYouDont".
- He donated over $11,600 to the Miracle Foundation during MCUltimate Season 2.
- He has a distaste for songs with lyrics whenever streaming.
- He has a strong dislike for Lukas (from Minecraft: Story Mode) and a dislike for all other characters except Reuben.
- At 6’3”, he is the second-tallest member of Sleepyboisinc behind Wilbur Soot (6’5”) and ahead of TommyInnit (6’1”).
- In 2014, he wrote a Hypixel fanfiction called "Revolution - A Blitz Story" in the Hypixel forums, although all of his old forums posts there are now deleted, including the fanfiction.
- He was verified on Twitter on February 27, 2021.
Note: The following dates are according to
- 1,000 subscribers: June 30, 2014
- 10,000 subscribers: February 14, 2015
- 50,000 subscribers: February 22, 2016
- 100,000 subscribers: December 17, 2016
- 500,000 subscribers: December 19, 2018
- 600,000 subscribers: June 24, 2019
- 700,000 subscribers: July 5, 2019
- 800,000 subscribers: July 15, 2019
- 900,000 subscribers: July 27, 2019
- 1 million subscribers: August 8, 2019
- 2 million subscribers: July 18, 2020
- 3 million subscribers: October 17, 2020
- 4 million subscribers: December 15, 2020
- 5 million subscribers: January 7, 2021
- 6 million subscribers: February 25, 2021
- 7 million subscribers: April 20, 2021
- Technoblade referring to a younger brother
- Technoblade's father speaking to him on stream
- Technoblade confirming he has ADHD
- Technoblade confirming his height
- Origin of Technoblade's account "Whitelisted"
- Intro of the hypixel skyblock experience
- Technoblade on Twitter: "i am the Real Technoblade"
- Technoblade hitting 100,000 subscribers
- Technoblade hitting 500,000 subscribers
- Technoblade hitting 800,000 subscribers
- Technoblade hitting 900,000 subscribers
- Technoblade hitting 2 million subscribers
- Technoblade hitting 3 million subscribers
- Technoblade hitting 4 million subscribers
- Technoblade hitting 5 million subscribers
- Technoblade hitting 6 million subscribers
- Original posted to Technoblade's Sponsor Discord on February 12 2019 by sethGG as an edit of the thumbnail image for the video, "grown man stabs children in bedwars while talking about soap". https://twitter.com/s3thGG/status/1327066310656675841
Wikitubia Hall of Fame