Brian is friends with many fellow content creators, such as VanossGaming, H2ODelirious, I AM WILDCAT, Daithi De Nogla, Jacksepticeye, and others. He does series on various games. Brian on occasion vlogs, including Snapchat Q&As and regular vlogs. He also streams on YouTube and Twitch.
Soundboard songs - Shave My Balls and Get Pooped On, Trump!
Brian owns a soundboard as of early 2019 and has frequently used it to save soundclips of his friends saying funny things or make weird noises. In the video The DAITHI DE NOGLA "SHAVE MY BALLS" GMOD SOUNDBOARD SESSION! (Gmod Prop Hunt Funny Moments), Brian recorded Nogla saying the now famous phrase "Shave My Balls". It was used in 2 following videos as well, taking an enormous amount of fame.
Brian explained on Twitch and on Twitter how he was planning on changing the lay-out of several things such as his merch design as well as making a new outro. The new outro - a short jingle of the famous phrase along with some other soundclips - was first used on April 10th, 2019 in the video NOGLA IS STUCK IN THIS GLITCH! (Human Fall Flat Funny Moments).
On April 25th, 2019 he tweeted this. The tweet reached 10.000 retweets in a very short amount of time considering the full version was released just a day after the tweet.
On April 28th, 2019 - just 2 days after the release - it reached #4 on Best Selling Charts in iTunes.
On November 10th, 2019, Brian released a new soundboard song in the video Modern Warfare Game Chat RAGE SONG REMIX: “Get Pooped On, Trump!” (song starts at 6:09). The song is a compilation of quotes that happened in game after someone was killed and very upset about it in Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4's Battle Royale modus Blackout and Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2's multiplayer mode - where the infamous quote and part of the title "Get Pooped On, Dude" comes from originally. It's currently unavailable on streaming services and it's uncertain if Brian will release it or not like he did with "Shave My Balls".
McDonald's Internet Joke
In a video titled, COD Zombies Funny Moments - Terroriser's Mcdonalds Internet!, while Vanoss, Nogla, and Terroriser are playing Call of Duty, it is shown that Brian was experiencing internet issues while playing in that specific session. The internet issues were compared to that of the wifi at a McDonald's restaurant. This, in turn, caused connection issues, irritating Nogla. Nogla then jokingly tells Brian to fix his McDonald's internet, much to Vanoss' amusement. At that time, Brian was not able to understand what was going on because of his internet issues. Because of this, it was unclear whether Brian was really using McDonald's internet during that session.
The joke has since become a staple in both the VanossGaming and Terroriser community. The most notable references include when Vanoss sent Christmas presents to Brian, in which one of those presents was a McDonald's soda cup with a W-LAN cable in it. Another reference was in a Golf It Video, in which Brian was late because he was getting McDonald's. Vanoss then jokes that he was actually fixing his internet, to which Brian immediately leaves.
In a vlog where Nogla treats Brian to McDonald's, he explains what really happened in that gaming session. At the time, his YouTube studio was located in someone else's shed, which they converted into a one-bedroom studio. Because the shed had no wi-fi, he had to use the house's wi-fi in order to make his videos and play games with his friends. During the COD session, a storm hit the area, which knocked out the wi-fi in the house, which explains why he was lagging so badly in that particular session. It wasn't until he watches Vanoss' video that he realized what really happened. He also mentions this again in the third episode of WILDCAT's WILDCAST
Alpha Betas is a 2021 cartoon created by Chris Bruno & David Lee, produced by 3BLACKDOT and Bush House, and starring Evan Fong, Tyler Wine, Brian Hanby and Marcel Cunningham as the four main characters. Evan, Tyler, Brian and Marcel also serving as executive producers.
On February 11th, 2021, Evan posted Alpha Betas - Official Trailer, hyping up the upcoming show for a March 13th pilot premiere.
Beef with Mini Ladd
The first signs of a dispute came in a Mario Kart 8 stream at some point around mid-2018 where Mini Ladd was playing with subscribers. He received a $20 tip from a viewer, who praised his content but wondered how come he didn't play with YouTuber's like Vanoss.
Around the same year, Mini Ladd's dog, Mochi sadly passed away while they were at Insomnia 62, Mini Ladd did meet Terroriser at the event and they discussed what was going through their heads at the time, they would not meet again until E3 2018, this would be when things suddenly turned sour between the two.
In April 2019 during Mini Ladd's 12th Meme Stream, he was given a clip that was submitted by a viewer that was the song "Shave my Balls". While he watched it for a short time, he eventually skipped the video stating that "it's probably copyright" and claimed that he was kicked out of their chats, but shortly after he took back that statement.
Later in the stream, he wanted to clear some things up, he said that all the group did was play GMod and Fortnite and talk negatively about other YouTubers, Craig admitted that he didn't like that and broke away from the group. He said that he had "never felt better" and had a more stronger community and that he was pulling in more views and that he was "a lot more happier as a human".
During Brian's Minecraft stream on YouTube called Mine-Cracked Out of my Mind! Diamond Hunting :D (Minecraft Livestream #3) he was asked why they don't play with Mini anymore. He also explains how he too outgrew the group GoodGriefing who he used to play with yet dealt with it in a different manner, instead of badmouth the people he used to play with like Craig did. He also says Craig didn't get kicked out of the chat, but that he left willingly on his own. For full details on it, Brian's explanation starts at 21:46 and ends at 24:05.
On August 27th 2019, Craig posted a tweet on his official Twitter and his Instagram account admitting why people think that he hated everyone he used to play with and his mental health struggles. He admitted in the tweet the following reasons. As of November 2019, both of these posts have been deleted.
The clash regarding him and Terroriser was in June 2018, during E3 was that Terroriser said nasty things about Craig in-person, and joked about his mental state at the time, presumably after the sudden death of his dog Mochi. He said that Terroriser said to him that he was too "fucked up in the head to take a joke anymore" He admitted that if they wanted to sort things out in the hopes that he would apologize but got no response, he had also tried reaching out while staying at I AM WILDCAT's home asking to fix it with no response either.
He claimed that Brian had been making out that he now hated everyone that he used to play with. Craig denied these rumors as false as he had admitted that he had WILDCAT and Fourzer0seven at his home a few weeks ago and had stayed at WILDCAT's home a few months ago.
Mainly people assumed that after he stopped collaborating with Evan that the two had fallen out. Craig responded to these long-lasting rumors, he admitted that although he doesn't play with Evan anymore, He mentioned that he is still good friends with Evan and that they they still meet when Craig is in the Los Angeles area. This most likely dispersed the rumors regarding Evan and Craig having a disagreement together. He stated that he is going on tour with BigJigglyPanda like he would, and that he would like to think that he is still friends with everyone. He admitted the only person that he is not friends with is Brian and that he didn't appreciate him saying he went off and ditched everyone.
Finally, he admitted that all friends come and go and although him and Brian made some "banger" videos they just sadly drifted apart, he admitted that he still wishes Brian the best of luck in his future and his adventures. Soon after he posted his admissions regarding the situation he was going through, Terroriser responded with the following statement.
Brian replied: "And I wish you all the best too Craig, but that “quote” is pure slander. Accusing me of making fun of mental health is just wrong Craig. There’s more information you’ve omitted from this whole thing in order to paint a certain picture in the public’s eye. Kinda low.”
Craig followed up his response to Terroriser: “It was a near quote. That's the whole reason I stopped the conversation at the 3BD party is because that comment. You know about my mental health struggle and that was a stab in the gut. If you really want to sort this, DM me."
Brian replied for a final time: "That is a nowhere near quote Craig. Your reason for your actions the day before was “my dog just died” and my reply was “Craig, my dad just died but it doesn’t give me an excuse to mistreat others because of my personal issues”, you can’t tweet this out and then ask for DM."
Two days later, on August 29th, Terroriser made his statement on the situation and what he had experienced with Craig. It all started when Terroriser joined in on a joke about Mini's Ferrari, and then it continued when he made a joke about peeing in his pool. However, it explained that Craig was bothered by this, and proceeded to invite everybody from the "Vanoss crew" to dinner, except for Brian and his girlfriend. Craig attempted to excuse his actions by blaming the passing of his dog, to which Brian replied that his father just died but it's not an excuse to mistreat others because of his own personal grievances. The same statement responded to the accusations that the "Vanoss crew" were "shit talkers": "As for the “shit talkers” that he presented the group as, we have talked about other Youtubers, as people do. People speak about other people, Youtubers speak about other Youtubers. Was it all good? No. Was it all bad? No. But that’s because people have different opinions about lots of things. Many times we would discuss things happening in the YouTube scene and some would have opinions others might not have, but to paint us purely as gossipers isn’t right. We spoke about other Youtubers with no ill will towards them but more as water cooler talk. To be honest the vast majority of our talk was about ourselves within the group chat and talking shit to each other. We would plan recording sessions and speak about upload times so we don’t upload videos at the same time as one another."
Craig and Brian both prefer to keep this private. From the looks of things, it is unlikely that they will play together again. Additionally, the two were nominees for "Content Creator of the Year" for the Esports awards. Though the two didn't see each other as Brian was too ill to go.
Early 2020, Mini would go on to claim in a vlog that he and Brian had patched things up at the recent concert held by Vanoss, stating "I got to finally meet up with Brian; we're figuring things out. You know, we talked backstage at Evan's show and we shook hands, and we're gonna work on it. I miss the dude, and it's good to see things coming together.". Brian refuted Craig's claims of them patching up, as when he was asked about Mini, Brian stated "I don't work with Mini after he tried to publicly oust me for something I didn't do and didn't say..." adding "I know he made a video saying we're patching things up which is not true. I feel like he says things in order to, kind of get flak off his back."
On June 10, 2020, Craig made an apology addressed towards Brian on Twitter, as well as to his fans. A few weeks later Brian said on a stream that he still doesn’t have any kind of contact with Craig.
Throughout their fued, many people were against Brian due to his "ill-mannered" mannerism. However, after sexual misconduct allegations about Craig broke out, they felt a little sorry for Brian as well as realizing that he had carried so much weight on his back from all this turmoil.
Beef with Ohmwrecker
On July 1, 2020, Ohmwrecker claimed on Twitter that Terroriser know about Mini Ladd sending inappropriate messages to minors. The tweet said "These guys will come at me like this on my birthday, even Terroriser sitting there talking shit about the pope for not addressing abuses in the church, but they won't say a word about Lui or Mini's accusation. Nope. Still have them admin'd on Discord and everything."
Terroriser responded to the tweet on a live stream, saying that he had no knowledge on the things that were happen with Mini Ladd. Ohm then responded to Brian on Twitter saying, "This does not make any claim about Brian know. This addressed his stream just days prior, and how he had nothing to say about the group allegations against Mini and Lui. Again, he made it up, or is misremembering or spinning this tweet in a way that is clearly dishonest." Brian has not responded to this tweet as of now.
- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Tom Hardy's Bane
- Agent Smith
- Severus Snape
- Asian Guy
- Kermit The Frog
- Daithi De Nogla
- Adolf Hitler
*"If Scott gets the boobis, I'm gonna get pissed. I want the boobis." (Normal voice)
- "You have been targeted for terrorisation!" (Arnold voice)
- "Come on, come on!" (Arnold voice)
- "I think I'm in the f*cking wrong movie!" (Arnold voice)
- "Did somebody mention a chopper?" (Arnold voice)
- "YEARGH! Nein! Nein! My name is Steiner!" (Arnold voice)
- "I am the queen of Stiny penis!" (Arnold voice)
- "My god Bruce, those are some serious man-titties." (Bane voice)
- "I guess that's why we hired Ben Affleck for the new one..." (Bane voice)
- "My god, is that Bruce Wayne? My goodness, you are bigger than Gotham itself." (Bane voice)
- "There's only room for one muscly person around here, and that's- MY GOD LOOK AT THAT *SS! LOOK AT THAT *SS!" (Bane voice)
- "Whatcha gonna do about it, ya little b*tch-*ss panzie?" (Bane voice)
- "COMBO BREAKER!" (Bane voice)
- (After being killed) "No, that's not fair, Bane was low on health." (GTA V)
- "Mister Anderson, we've been expecting you... (*C4 Explosion*) God damn you mister Anderson, god damn you." (Mr. Smith voice)
- "You're a faggot Anderson." (Hagrid voice)
- "It's whateva you want it to be baby." (Arnold voice)
- "Did somebody mention oral?" (Arnold voice)
- "Alright, I'm just gonna do the Terroriser way. I'll be Evan and have Evan carry me to success!" (GMod)
- "That's the Silent Brian." (Mario Kart 8 Deluxe)
- "Alright, alt f9." (Multiple videos)
- ”I love bombs, bombs are fun!” (Mario Kart 8 Deluxe)
- Brian is 5'11" (180,34 centimeters) tall.
- Brian's is often joked about as being a leprechaun and having a very short height.
- He prefers to state that he is 6 feet as he stated before, he is very self-conscious.
- Brian has done impersonations of Arnold Schwarzenegger, Tom Hardy's Bane, Agent Smith and several other famous movie-characters.
- He used to claim that he stole his internet connection from a nearby McDonald's as a joke.
- Brian is a former Subway employee.
- Brian has a habit of accidentally muting himself without his knowledge, much to the amusement of his friends.
- In an intro to a Golf It video published by BigJigglyPanda, Brian joked about someone editing one of his Wiki pages to say Brian Michael Handjob: Ask and you shall receive.
- He is in a relationship with Lanai Gara better known as Ms_Vixen online since 2015.
- She uploaded Happy Anniversary! to her YouTube channel on June 17th 2019.
- Brian got his working Visa approved and traveled to the US for a short time around July 2019. He travels back and forth. As of early 2020 he is back in the US.
- In late 2019, he and Lanai bought a house that they share with their dogs Arya and Sansa in Washington.
- On March 17th, 2020 Brian along with Nogla collabed for the first time with other Irish YouTubers Jacksepticeye, RTGame, and Call Me Kevin in celebration of Saint Patrick's Day. Doing a squad stream on Twitch - Nogla streamed on YouTube - playing Terraria. They have dubbed themselves as "The Irish Lads". The first video of the Terraria stream for Brian's channel was uploaded 3 days later under Nogla & Terroriser FINALLY PLAY WITH OTHER IRISH YOUTUBERS!!!
- As of August 31st 2020, they've done 7 streams together though only Kevin has been in all of them.
- Brian does not like people making jokes about him being a leprechaun due to his Irish heritage.
- When Brian was playing Cuphead, he rages a lot and sometimes smashes his controllers.
- There is a running joke where Brian is usually the last one to join a session and his friends constantly mock him for it. An example of this was when he and Smii7y were the last ones to join a Gartic Phone session and other members of the crew made inappropriate drawings of Terroriser and Smii7y together, much to Brian and Jaren's dismay and discomfort.
- He constantly labels his friends as suck-ups when they help Evan in the game they are playing, as he believes they want to be at the top of the description in his video. Funnily enough, Brian wants to be at the top of the description more than anyone else.
- He is considered to be the most annoying Vanoss Crew member, as he is constantly trolling his friends, mainly Moo and Nogla.
- Hypocritically, Brain hates being trolled himself.
- His trolling habits have resulted in criticism and backlash from his fans, who feel that his antics come across as mean and irritating rather than funny. However, people such as Moo have come to Brian's defense.
- Similar to Vanoss, Brian rarely rages in his videos, but will occasionally get irritated. His biggest rage was perhaps in an GTA V episode of Every Bullet Counts, where Brian is repeatedly murdered by his friends and is the only one who isn't able to win a round. Brian got so mad to the point where he abruptly left and told Evan to "Fuck off" when he tried calling him.
- In a Super Mario Party session where he partnered with Bigjigglypanda against Puffer and Fourzer0seven, Brian inadvertently caused Anthony to rage with his obnoxious behavior to the point where he apparently threw his controller down the stairs. After the game ended, Brian, disturbed, abruptly left the chat on discord. Believing that uploading his video of the session would be adding fuel to the fire, he and his editor agreed on the decision that they wouldn't upload the video.
- Many believed that he didn't upload his point of view of the session simply because he didn't win. Brian confirmed that this was not the case.
- A few days later, Brian and Anthony would confirm that they are still on good terms as they played Super Mario Party with just the two of them.
- In VR Chat, Brian normally uses the Mad Hatter from Alice in Wonder Land as his avatar. However, he mistakes said character as a leprechaun and will often use a high pitched Irish accent as he terrorizes random people.
- While many people assume his middle name is Michael, he has confirmed that it isn't and that it was a joke made by Vanoss that has become a running gag.
- On June 1 of 2022, Brain sent a tweet tagging Amber Heard over the court trial between her and Johnny Debt, saying, "There's always OnlyFans." The tweet sparked a ton of outrage and backlash, with many people even sending death threats to him.
Brian's Soundboard Saves
Note: Some of these may be incorrect as Brian has saved so many clips
- "Shave My Balls"
- "that is a big nut"
- "132 pounds scrotum"
- "Brian would do me"
- "Yourrre a whorrre"
- "it's one of the fucking black guys"
- "Now go"
- "Don't go"
- "Fuck sake Evan"
other sounds like
- "Get pooped on dude"
- "Vanoss slap"
- "Biggest hairy cunt right there"
Note: The following dates are according to
- 1 million subscribers: October 16, 2015
- 2 million subscribers: June 9, 2017
- 3 million subscribers: March 18, 2019