|“||CAN'T GET NO SLEEP! CAN'T GET NO REST! CAN'T GET NO RESPECT!!!||”|
―Angry Grandpa's old slogan
Charles Marvin Green Jr. † (October 16, 1950 – December 10, 2017 [aged 67]), better known online as the Angry Grandpa (referred to as AGP), was an American YouTube personality. He was an elderly man who had anger problems, hence the name Angry Grandpa. He was famous for talking in a gibberish tone whenever he had his rage fits or got annoyed, as well as for his diverse and unique farts. Additionally, he referred to his fans as his "Youngins." His youngest son, Michael, tried to calm him down before he inevitably destroyed his, his own or another person's belongings.
Many did not know if the show was real or not, with many conspiracies being made, one which included that Michael was using his father's "outbursts" for money and fame, but nothing has been confirmed and should be taken with a grain of salt. Michael also has his own YouTube channel called KidBehindACamera that frequently makes content with SillySUPERPOP, GreatnessTV, and occasionally McJuggerNuggets.
Charles died at his home at 4:17 PM in Summerville, South Carolina on December 10, 2017. His death was caused by cirrhosis of the liver and pneumonia. TheAngryGrandpaShow channel is still managed by Michael and uploads unreleased pranks and other vlogs. However, the channel does not upload as much as when he was still alive.
- 1 Early Life
- 2 History
- 3 GrandpasCorner
- 4 Other Channels
- 5 Quotes
- 6 Personal Life
- 7 Health
- 8 Divorce
- 9 Relationships
- 10 October 2017 Hospitalization
- 11 Death
- 12 Smoking
- 13 Abuse Controversy
- 14 Trivia
- 15 Videos
- 16 Gallery
- 17 References
Charles Green Jr. was born on October 16, 1950, in Chatham County, Georgia. His father Sgt. Charles Marvin Green Sr. (January 25, 1925 - July 6, 1987 [aged 62]), was a Sergeant in the U.S. Army during World War II and his mother was named Dorothy Mae Green (neé Meyer; March 18, 1926 - December 25, 1999 [aged 73]). He was said to possess English, Irish, Scottish, Samoan, and Welsh ancestry. Charles was raised in the Sherwood Forest neighborhood in Charleston, South Carolina, alongside his older sister Charlene Jane Gordon (née Green November 16, 1947 – December 27, 2012 [aged: 65]).
Charles once mentioned that when he was a little boy in November 23, 1959, his father got into a terrible car accident while drunk driving to his mother's house and was permanently paralyzed from the neck down for the rest of his life. As a result of this injury, the family struggled financially. His father's wife Dorothy was told that if she didn't pay the bill for her husband's treatment, they would have to "pull the plug" on him. Firstly Dorothy and Charles Jr went to see Senator Fritz Hollings and explained him everything about it, but Fritz Hollings looked at her and said "Mrs. Green, you're young women, start over. Forget about him, going about your life and get that boy a good daddy better take care of him." which means he told Dorothy to leave Charles and remarry. Dorothy rejected and left, then she got in contact with Mendel Rivers, a congressman, She told him all about what had happened to her husband, and Mendel said "Get this man into a VA Hospital, and get him there today." When he was informed of the protocol preventing this from happening, he said "Screw. Screw the protocol. I want this man in a VA Hospital, and I want him there by 6 o'clock tonight." because of that, Charles Sr. was put into a Veteran's home hospital for almost 30 years prior until his death, he died from complications of his injuries in July 6 , 1987.
When Charles was just a kid he claimed that a ghost had come to his grandfather's funeral wearing a nice blue suit when he explained to his grandmother about the stranger, she then revealed to him that the man's name is Mr. Jones who died 10 years ago and was buried in that blue suit. He had once claimed to be buff when he was younger.
In school, Charles was bullied for his weight and for being poor, so he often pretended to be ill so he could stay home from school. He has mentioned attending one year of college several times.
At one point in the late 1960s Charles became estranged from his family and spent two years traveling around United States as a hippie with a group of friends. This included attending Woodstock Festival in 1969. He had no contact with his family during this time. The reason Charles became estranged from his family was that during a Civil Rights march in Charleston, Charles allowed the marchers to get in his car and drove them down the street - he was kicked out of the house by his mother who wanted nothing to do with him. Charles reconciled with his mother when he returned home.
Charles was once good friends with serial killer Donald Henry "Pee Wee" Gaskins in 1975, Charles says he was never aware that he was a murderer, but said they once got into a drunken fight in which Charles slammed his head onto the counter causing him to bleed unconsciously on the floor.
Gaskins told him shortly after, that if it weren't for them to be friends, "You'd be in my graveyard tomorrow." When Gaskins was caught, Charles was stunned and said Pee Wee later wrote a letter to him from prison saying he missed him. but Charles immediately told him not to write him again. Charles says this experience sobered him up for a long time as he could have been one of Gaskin's victims because of his drinking. He also said many years after the prison Pee Wee was held in closed down and was going to be torn down but they offered tours before it was destroyed. Charles took his kids to see his cell, and on the wall was a drawing of a pentagram with Charles's name written in the center of it (spooky).
Charles's videos mostly consisted of raging, pranks or vlogs. Michael's longtime girlfriend, Bridgette West, was usually in on Michael's pranks and sometimes, she would warn Green about upcoming pranks, enabling him to turn the tables on Michael.
Charles was famous for destroying laptops, computers, gaming consoles, televisions, cellphones and other electronic devices in his fits of rage. He also made a serious video, called Grandpas Emotional Thank You which uploaded on his son's channel. In the video, Charles started crying of happiness. His most popular video to date on TheAngryGrandpaShow was 'Angry Grandpa Destroys PS4!' where Charles destroys Michael's PS4 after he did not go to his house to help him make Christmas cookies (yeah this is not America's Funniest Home Videos more like America's Scariest Home Videos).
Some people have accused Angry Grandpa for copying McJuggerNuggets's channel, which is ironically false since his YouTube channel's first video was posted on Jun 19, 2010 while McJuggerNuggets first Psycho series video was posted on December 22, 2012 (2 years after the channel started).
Charles, during his lifetime, had another YouTube account called GrandpasCorner (with 800K+ subscribers), in which he mostly gave his own personal take on current events, stories from his past, post video events, advice, and vlogs to his followers there on his channel. His most known video on GrandpasCorner is Grandpa Plays Minecraft. Charles played Minecraft, but he raged because the video game was boring and frustrating. He even tried Vegemite once and didn't like was and called it baby shit.
- KidBehindACamera is Michael's channel. It has over 2,000,000 subscribers.
- BridgetteWest is Bridgette's channel. It has over 250,000 subscribers.
- GrandpasCorner is a back-up channel. It has over 900,000 subscribers.
- "Don't step on people going up, 'cause you'll meet the same people coming down"
- "I know we prank eachother, I know we do stupid stuff, but Michael i swear to god i love you more than life itself"
- "YOU FUCKIN' UNDERSTAND ME?"
- I'M TRYING TO SLEEP!! I didn't get to sleep last night!
- "I'd rather be motherfuckin' safe, than motherfuckin' sorry."
- "GODDAMN PIECE OF SHIT!"
- Ha ha i beat you ha ha (wipes his face) got hair in my mouth.
- Happy 2 million!
- I'm counting my goddamn change.
- I payed the motherfucker.
- Then i would of had some jingle jingle jingle in my pingle pingle pingle.
- Then buy a new one dumb fuck
- YOU FUCKING CAUSED IT! IF YOU HADN'T BURN THE MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN BISCUITS you're door would still be standing.
- (singing) A Long Time Ago when the Earth was green. There were more unicorns than you'd ever seen.
- I'M GONNA STICK THIS DILDO UP YOUR ASSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
- I'M NOT GIVING UP MY TOOLS!!!
- Going away? i might be going away permanently!!
- I gotta pee can i pee on you?
- If i was king of the LAAAAAAAAND not prince.
- We just payed the bill.
- TELL HER WE GOT THE GODDAMN MONEY ORDER!!!
- I need money. I need money BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!
- My name is Grandpa and you better not prank my ass.
- Man if you hadn't burnt my motherfucking biscuits your door wouldn't have gotten fucking broke motherfucker.
- "Hey i believe in machinery"
- I payed the damn BILLS.
- "FUCK YOU, MOTHERFUCKER!"
- I BOUGHT THEM MOTHERFUCKER NOT YOU!!!
- Anybody want to hear a song i'm taking requests?
- They use grenades. What the fuck?
- I guess tonight we just sit around talking to each other cause we got nothing to watch on TV
- Call the police now motherfucker.
- "You're a goddamn liar"
- You on your fat ass ain't watching nothing you can't watch no Looney Tunes.
- $449.66!! bullshit.
- "That is a goddamn lie"
- You got your green card?
- I guess tonight we just sit around talking to each other cause we got nothing to watch on TV.
- "MOTHERFUCKIN SON OF A GODDAMN BITCH!"
- I got a girl in Boston Mass with great big dick up her ass
- "FUCK YOU! BITCH! SON OF A BITCH!"
- "OW, GODDAMN!!"
- "HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BITCH!"
- I WANT MY TV AND I WANT IT NOW!!!
- "IT'S TOO SMALL!"
- Made you run didn't i Pickleboy. *laughs*
- "WASH MY MOTHERFUCKING CLOTHES, BITCH!!!!!!!"
- "MY GODDAMN COMPUTEE!"
- "WHOSE GODDAMN BRIGHT IDEA WAS THIS!? WHOSE GODDAMN BRIGHT IDEA WAS THIS!?"
- "THAT WAS MY GODDAMN POPCORN!!!"
- IT WASN'T YOUR GODDAMN POPCORN!!!
- I DIVORCED HER!! You know what divorce means? means separated, no longer together, get the fuck out of my house.
- I'm eating baby shit.
- You burnt my motherfucking bread.
- You put Mentos in my goddamn Diet Coke you son of a bitch.
- "WHO TOLD YOU TO GET MY LAST GODDAMN BAG OF POPCORN!?"
- "That was my LAST... GODDAMN BAG OF GODDAMN POPCORN!!!"
- "No more popcorn. (Tina talks) No more goddamn popcorn!"
- "Goddamn SpongeBob, fuck SpongeBob!"
- "BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP...SHUTTTT UUUUUP!!"
- "I'M FUCKIN THIS PUPPY!!!!"
- "I'LL TELL YOU ONE GODDAMN THING RIGHT NOW!!!!"
- "YES! YES! YES YES!!!!!!"
- "I'LL BE GODDAMNED!"
- "I'LL BE GODDAMNED IF THAT'S EVER GONNA HAPPEN!"
- "WHAT THE FUCK?!"
- I need some goddamn glue. Fuck.
- Do I look like Elvis?
- YOU BROKE THE KEY!!
- Grandpa got a deal for you. Grandpa needs to sell some damn DVD'S and. *he forgets his line* Fuck.
- Angry Grandpa Volume 1.
- "I DON'T GIVE A GODDAMN!"
- "DON'T TOUCH MY CANDY!"
- I left candy in the goddamn freezer for me. For fucking me!
- "HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT"
- "YOU GODDAMN LIAR!"
- "GET THAT MOTHERFUCKER OUT OF MY FACE!"
- "GET OUT OF MY WAY!"
- "GET OUT OF HERE!"
- "DON'T TOUCH ME, BITCH!"
- "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"
- "TURN THAT MOTHERFUCKER OFF!"
- "This ain't worth a fuck."
- You got your green card?
- Hi (makes his new teeth talk) My name is grandpa and i'm his new goddamn teeth and FUCK YOUUUUU!! AFLAAAAC!!
- "What do you want?!"
- What the hell? Is this that goddamn Angry Bird shi?
- "WHAT ARE YOU FILMING!?"
- "GOTTA HAVE YOUR GODDAMN SOUFFLE!!! WITH SWEET TATER."
- Peanut Butter Jelly Time with pickles. * eats the sandwich* Pickles don't help., Pickles don't help at all.
- "YOU WANNA COOK WITH GRANDPA? ALL YOU NEED IS A GODDAMN HAMMER AND A POUND OF BACON! AHAHAHAHAHA!!"
- "THAT'S GODDAMN GARBAGE JUICE RUNNIN' DOWN MY FACE!"
- "FUCK THEM CATS, TINA, PLEASE FUCK THEM CATS!"
- "FUCK IT! FUCK IT! IT AIN'T WORKIN NOW! I NEED CLOTHES FOR TOMORROW! F*CK IIIIIIIIIIIT!"
- "FUCK WALMART BRAND GODDAMN TWINKIIIIIES!"
- "FUCK DA POLICE!"
- If i had ordered peanut butter and jelly I ORDER PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY!!!
- HERE HERE HAVE A GODDAMN WALL!!
- "CAN'T GET NO SLEEP, CAN'T GET NO REST, CAN'T GET NO RESPECT!"
- "AAAHH GODDAMN FOOD JUICE!"
- Peanut Butter Jelly Time where he at where he at?
- And carrots. Yeah what up doc?
- Come on birdie *whistles* tweet tweet tweet.
- Take that game stick up your goddamn ass and begone.
- "I'M CAUGHT IN A TRAP, I CAN'T WALK OUT"
- "GARBAGE JUUUUUUUUUUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEE! FUCK!!!"
- "I GOT YOUR ______ RIGHT HERE!!"
- "I GOT YOUR ______ DANGLIN'!!"
- "I GOT YOUR ______ HANGIN'!!"
- "I GOT A FAT ASS, AND Y'ALL CAN KISS IT!"
- "I DON'T GIVE A GODDAMN!"
- "GODDAMN THING! Go to use it! WHY YOU BUY THIS SHIT FOR!?"
- "Then we got SpongeBob and Patrick, Ya'll all know that SpongeBob is gay. Right?"
- "Hehehe. uhhhhhhh... Why do you sound like Beavis and Butthead?"
- I don't eat Peanut Butter and Jelly *see's banana's* and banana * worker say's and pickles* oh i like pickles.
- "IS IT GOOD ICE CREAM!?"
- "COME ON, MISS PIGGY! OINK OINK OINK OINK!"
- "OH GOD, I SHIT MYSELF!"
- "IT'S MINE! M-I-A-E, IT'S MINE!"
- "CHINA CHEF!? OUGHTA BE CHINA SHIT!"
- "MY GODDAMN CANDY!"
- I can't afford no goddamn doctor.
- That makes me motherfucking happy.
- "YOU GODDAMN PINWHEEL EATIN' BITCH!"
- Fuck that bird!
- "GODDAMN FUCK DINNER, FUCK THANKSGIVING, FUCK YOUR GODDAMN TURKEY!"
- "THEN GODDAMN MEXICAN MOTHERFUCKERS!"
- "WOULD YOU GET THAT GODDAMN CAMERA OUTTA MY FACE!"
- "YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK DIVORCE IS!? IT'S D-I-V-E-C, DIVORCE!"
- "I'm so happy I could shit."
- "OH GOD I SHIT MYSELF!"
- "YOU OWE ME TWO DOLLARS AND FIFTY CENTS BITCH!"
- "YOU BIG FAT PREGNANT BITCH!"
- "THAT WAS MY GODDAMN MOTHERFUCKIN CANTALOUPE!!! IT WASN'T FUCKIN' HERS!!! I cut myself!!!"
- "THAT WAS MY MOTHERFUCKIN SUPPER! MIIIIIINE!"
- "FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKA! FUCK YOU MOTHERFUCKA!"
- "FUCK ELVIS!!! I just farted."
- "FUCK ELVIS HE'S DEAD! STONE COLD DEAD IN THE MARKET!"
- "FUCK GODDAMN I.R.S.!"
- "FUCK ALL Y'ALL, MOTHERFUCKERS!!!"
- "Na na naa naa, na na naa naa, hey hey hey, wheres my fuckin ice cream?!"
- "YOU STUPID, STUPID STUPID STUPID SON OF A BITCH!!!"
- "The best part of you ran down my leg" (Talking to Pickleboy)
- "I Wish I Never Shot You Out My Dick" (Talking again to Pickleboy)
- "I SHIT MY PANTS!"
- "GET THAT FUR BITTIN FUCKIN' BEAST OUTTA HERE!"
- "LET ME TELL YOU ONE GODDAMN THING"
- "I PAID MY LAST GODDAMN DOLLA ON THA MOTHAFUCKINPINWHEADA*UTHAFUCKA!"
- "I BOUGHT 'EM FOR MUTHAFUCKIN' ME! MEEEE!"
- "YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKER!"
- "YOU STUPID SON OF A BITCH!"
- "You need to get a goddamn job!" (Talking to Jennifer)
- "YOU ATE MY CANDY COOOOOOOOOORN!"
- "You need to brush yo teeth bitch, goddamm!" (Talking to Pickleboy)
- "What part of dumbass don't you understand? The dumb or the ass?"
- "PIECE OF FUCKIN SHIT!"
- "Payday is a motherchicken!...I don't wanna cuss."
- "GOD, YOU NASTY FUCKIN SLUT!"
- "I HATE YOU!"
- "I hate you, I hate your cats, and I hate your fuckin Elvis! And I hate you!" (Talking to his ex-wife Tina)
- "I'm about to burn the fuck up, God damn!"
- "If I go and take a shit, will you follow me in there too?"
- "How do you open this bitch?"
- "You need to shut the fuck up"
- "GET OUTTA MY GODDAMN HOUSE!"
- "LOOK AT THE GODDAMN MESS YOU MADE!!!"
- "GO TO BED!!!"
- "Oh Shit"
- "BRIDGETTE WHERES MY FUCKIN' RENT!?!?"
- "Where do I fuckin start!? *looks around the room after destroying the lasagna* FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"
- "I WAS ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBED!"
- "Here I sit, broken hearted, tried to shit, but only farted. Yesterday I took a chance, went to fart and shit my pants!"
- "YOU GODDAMN FUCKIN WHORE!"
- "WHY DON'T YOU JUST TAKE A GODDAMN KNIFE AND STAB ME IN THE MOTHAFUCKIN HEART!"
- "I'm a dumb motherfucker. Son of a bitch! You know what i just cost myself?" *after tearing the walls down*
- "WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA! YOU DONT SLAM THE GODDAMN DOOR IN MY HOUSE! THIS IS MY HOUSE! IF ANYBODY GONNA SLAM THE DOOR, MOTHERFUCKER GONNA BE ME!" *Slams door*
- "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
- "IT'S FUCKIN' CHRISTMAS! YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SINGIN'...FALALALALALALALALALA!"
- "NOW COOK YOU SOME GODDAMN TURKEEEEEEEY, AND SOME DRESSIIIIIIING, AND SOME GRAVYYYYYYYYYYY, AND HEAT IN IN YA MOTHAFUCKIN ASS!!!"
- "Thanksgivings oveeeer! Over the river and through the woods...GO TO YOUR FUCKIN GRANDMA'S HOUSE!!! STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MINE!!! YOU KNOW WHY!? CUZ THERE AINT NO MOTHAFUCKIN SOUFFLE!!!
- "I'm just exerting steam. GODAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!"
- "MAN FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU! THAT WAS MY GODDAMN CORN BEEF! MINE MINE MINE MINE MIIINE!!!"
- "I'MA KILL ME A GODDAMN CAT!"
- "GIVE ME YOUR MOTHERFUCKING CARD!"
- "WE AIN'T BORROWING SHIT! GO FUCKIN HUNGRY!"
- "YOU DIRTY PERVERT!"
- "You've been framed, bitch!" (Talking to Tina)
- "HERE HAVE A _______!"
- "I tell you man. Got no car, got no money, got no wife. I sure as hell miss my fuckin' money and car"
- "THERE I SAT BROKEN HEARTED ATE A PICKLED EGG GOOODAMN THAT MOTHAFUCKA MADE ME FARTED!"
- "Check out that big bitch man jesus christ now that's a snicka!"
- Start spreading the news!
- I'll cut yo goddamn nuts out! I'll make a souffle outta dem mothafuckas!
- Talk to this!!!
- Comcast can suck my dick! You can suck my dick!
- (singing to a bag of chips) I'm in Heaven! I'm in Heaven! And I can't believe you're in my liiiiife!
- I would suck the Quaker's dick, I ain't lyin'!
- Well, he can get $1.19 worth of dick sucking.
- (singing to Tina) Love me tender, Love me true, all my dreams fulfilled, clean my kitchen you dumb fucking bitch, so I wont have to do it either. CLEAN MY KITCHEN! CLEAN MY KITCHEN! GET UP OFF YOUR ASS! CAUSE IF YOU DON'T YOU CAN GRAB THE BROOM, AND STICK IT UP YOUR ASS!
- Never had no motherfucking cat named motherfucking cat named Muffin, and if I had it, I wouldn't named the motherfucker Muffin to motherfucking start with!
- You think that goddamn stops me?!?
- IM GONNA CARVE THAT PUMPKIN!!!
- I'll slice you up and use you for bacon!
- I'LL TELL YOU ONE THING! WE GONNA GET SOME GODDAMN CAGES! WE GONNA CALL PETA! WE GONNA CALL HUMANE SOCI - GET ME A GODDAMN KNIFE AND GUN SOMETHIN GODDAMN CATS AIN'T GONNA SURVIVE! YOUR MAMA FEEDS THEM MOTHAFUCKAS ONE MORE TIME! ONE MORE TIME SHE FEEDS THEM FUCKING CATS, AND IMAMAMAMAMAMAMAMA MMMMMM I'M FUCKIN GONNA BLOW!
- YOU NEED TO SHUT UP! SHUT UP!! I'M TALKING TO YOU DUMBASS!!!
- GET THAT NASTY VAGINA SPIDER LOOKING BITCH OFF ME!
- I'm not playing Call of Duty anymore... That's about the dumbest shit I've ever done in my life.
- 10...9...8...5...3, oh fuck it!
- GET THE REAL VOICE ACTIVATION GOING!!
- IBETTHEYWANTDEEPDISHTOO! IBETTHEYWANTDEEPDISH*TOO!
- I'm feeling very..... Anticipated right now.... I'm anticipating to busting your FAT FUCKIN' ASS!!!
- Ohhhh.... The-the meat with the tender aroma of the chocolate from the donut, and the cream, lavishing over the dori- DRINK THE MUTHAFUCKER!!!
- 25 years ago tomorrow, you shot out my dick, and ran down my leg, and made a wet spot on the carpet.
- Your ass is mine, says your fuckin' daddy!
- I DON'T WANNA WAIT TILL THE 4TH!!!
- NOW COMES SEPTEMBER THE 4TH!
- YOU MADE ME BREAK MY GODAMN TV!
- I'll bust your ass!
- I SAID ONE TURKEY! I DON'T WANT GODDAMN TURKEY!
- GET YOUR MONEY BACK, BITCH!
- I WANNA STAY! ...YOU FLY!!!!!!!!
- There's your Playstation 4.
- I'm calling the cops now.
- Merry Christmas Michael! I got you your game! Even though it's got a brick in it, I knew it ain't the same!
- YOU THINK I'M STUPID?! I AIN'T GETTING BLOWN UP!
- I told you it was gonna happen! I TOLD YOU!!!(zombie prank)
- YOU RUINED MY GODDAMN CERTIFICATE, YOU SON OF A BITCH!
- YOU OWE ME A GODDAMN CERTIFICATE, MOTHERFUCKER!
- I DON'T GIVE A GODDAMN I DON'T GIVE A GOOD GODDAMN!
- (after destroying the Xbox 360)WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAT?!
- Oh, my God. He shit everywhere. THERE'S SHIT EVERYWHERE!!! DAMN IT!!! HE SHIT ON THE WINDOWS!!! OH, MY GOD, MY ASS IS FULL OF SHIT! HE SHIT EVERYWHERE!!! LOOK WHAT HE DID! HE SHIT ALL OVER THE WALLS!!!
- WHAT?! MY ASS STINKS?!
- YOU PUT CHEESE IN MY PUMPKIN!?
- (After Michael threw away a book Grandpa was reading to him)"That's not nice son"
- (while dragging one of Michael's dogs down from a sofa)"Get outta here you big old overgrown ox!"
- (while destroying the PS4)"How bout that bitch how about that huh?!"
- (after destroying the Xbox 360)(laughs)"Don't fuck with me, _______"
- There I sat, brokenhearted, trying to shit, and only farted.
Despite his angry and brash persona on camera, people who meet Charles in person claim that he was very charming, polite and funny. His youngest son Michael works as the website webmaster and graphic designer, and despite their brash and often confrontational relationship on camera, he and Michael claimed they have a good father-son relationship off-camera.
Charles married for the first time at some point in the early 1970s. He and his first wife had a daughter, Dawn Michelle Veasey (née Green: July 30, 1971), who currently lives in Alabama. After divorcing his first wife, he was married to his second wife Tina Marie Sharp-Green (born: January 4, 1964 for thirty years in 1982, in what can be described as a very unhappy marriage as Charles would often curse her out and disrespect her, and destroy her Elvis memorabilia in videos. This is because Tina spent a lot of their money (including money reserved for paying bills) on Elvis stuff among other things. He stated in one of his videos talking to his late sister Charlene that he only married Tina because she was pregnant and wanted to do the right thing. He had gained a hatred towards everything at times, and especially to what his ex-wife Tina loves, which includes Elvis Presley, cats, and Christmas.
After his mother died in 1999, Green purchased a pet male Chihuahua named Pie to cheer himself up, but two years later, Pie was mauled to death by a neighbor's Rottweiler after he got it angry.
Charles worked several jobs during his life, including a volunteer firefighter, peanut salesman, apartment maintenance and owner of multiple failed small businesses (such as a Clown-o-Gram business).
In 2003, Grandpa and his family sold their previous house and moved into the trailer in Trailwood at Sharp's insistence, because Tina's parents, Betty Joyce Sharp (née Lively; October 10, 1931 – February 22, 2002 [aged: 70]) and Robert Emmett Sharp Sr. (June 20, 1928 – April 21, 2003 [aged: 74]), were the previous owners of the trailer from 1987 until they died, and she didn't want the trailer to leave the family.
He used to live in a thirty-year-old trailer in Trailwood Trailer Park in North Charleston, South Carolina for a long time and was home to where the majority of his videos took place up until April 9, 2012 when Boeing purchased the park to turn it into a highway and ultimately forced the residents to vacate the area. This lead to Charles rallying his fans in an attempt to stop the purchase and save hundreds of residents from relocating or becoming homeless, but unfortunately, it was to no avail except giving them time and the lot was ultimately sold and Charles and everyone else was forced to move out. This experience caused Charles to have an increased hatred for large corporations for being able to "push poor people around" as well as for Governor Nikki Hailey for doing nothing to help the residents or trying to stand up for them.
Angry Grandpa had fluctuating health problems throughout his life. He was an alcoholic in his younger years and began heavy smoking as young as age six. He has had multiple incidences of urinary tract infections, kidney stone, small hernia, malnourishment and cellulitis.
In the 1990s, Grandpa supposedly weighed as much as 800lbs, he was forced to use a wheelchair for mobility and used 15 pills a day for his blood pressure, heart, diabetes and gallbladder problems, etc. In 1999, Grandpa underwent gastric bypass surgery. His heart stopped beating during the operation, forcing the doctors to abort the surgery in order to save his life. While the surgery did result in him losing weight and removing gallbladder, it gave him the horrible side effect of dumping syndrome where he was pooping 20-30 times a day and caused him horrible pain and struggled with the syndrome for over 15 year that he became addicted to painkillers until in 2014 he found a medication called methylscopolamine bromide that made him go to the bathroom normally and kept the dumping syndrome at bay.
On October 21, 2006, Grandpa was admitted to the hospital to remove a massive hernia on his stomach. While in surgery, it is reported that he went into cardiac arrest. Luckily, he was revived but was in a coma for approximately a month following the incident. Doctors had given him a poor prognosis, as his heart and lungs were not recovering. The family had discussed funeral arrangements when Kimberly states she came to the ICU and begged him to wake up, which he did at that moment, Michael stated that when Grandpa woke up from being in a coma, he stated he had seeing his dead mother and father and wanted to go back.
According to an episode of the podcast STFU and Listen, Grandpa suggested that Tina was crazy, and claimed that she was bipolar. He went on to talk about his entire relationship with Tina, and incidents such as her burning down their trailer and pouring hot tea on a young Michael. After his mother's death, Tina destroyed the items his mom left him due to jealousy. After The Angry Grandpa Show channel began, she started getting jealous of the fans - accusing Grandpa of cheating on her with female fans on Skype.
Over the months, her sanity fell, and even called DSS on Grandpa, causing him to go to anger management and improvement parenting school. Tina eventually destroyed the social security cards and birth certificates of her grandchildren.
Angry Grandpa tried to relieve the situation, but Tina refused and had planned to move to New York. She took a set of keys and desecrated Angry Grandpa's car. DSS officially made it clear that Tina is not allowed near her grandchildren unless under supervision.
At the courthouse, the judge disagreed about giving custody to Grandpa since he knew of the Angry Grandpa moniker. Under investigation, they spent hours watching every single video. After a talk with the judge, he agreed to give custody as long as Tina isn't around the grandchildren, unsupervised. After Charles explained this to Tina, she defamed him. She made flyers of him with his number stating that he was looking for women to sleep with. After this issue, Grandpa told her that the divorce is final.
After the courts, he said that she could see the grandchildren if her behavior changed, but she didn't care for that. Grandpa and Michael both spent money to get her transportation and a place to stay, but she continued to ungratefully use the money on things she didn't need, even taking out a loan in Grandpa's name. Michael claims he spends over a thousand dollars a month to pay her utilities and made sure she had a roof over her head because none of her relatives would let her stay with them.
After Tina found a new boyfriend, he broke up with her because she allegedly harassed him at a hospital. She thought the family hired him to date her for a month and leave her. Near Christmas of 2012, due to Jennifer's improvement of working, Grandpa agreed to give his grandchildren back to her. Tina, an attempted middleman, was supposed to bring the grandchildren to Jennifer. Hours later, Jennifer called Grandpa about Tina not coming to pick her up, and Grandpa found out that the grandchildren were with Tina's new drug-addicted boyfriend. He drove there himself and took the boys away from her and vowed to never have them see her again.
He firmly believed that he was not in the wrong in the situation, and denounced any viewers who believed he was. Grandpa and Tina had discussions over time as Michael patched his relationship with her, even helping her move to New York. Surprisingly, Grandpa and Tina eventually became friends once again. They had remained close friends and talked to each other on the phone as evident by live streams and Kim's videos.
Eventually, Tina returned and began to reappear in the Angry Grandpa videos as she patched her relationship with her grandchildren.
Grandpa had a loving relationship with Michael. Michael claimed that when he was younger, the two were inseparable. Some disdain occurred when Michael began filming rages, but Grandpa eventually joined in - even participating in pranks against Michael and Bridgette. Grandpa has stated that without Michael and the viewers, he wouldn't have made it as far as he did into life.
Especially in the earlier videos, Grandpa and Bridgette did not seem to get along well. Michael stated this was because Grandpa believed that Bridgette would take Michael away from him. Even though they had a strained relationship, they have worked together to prank Michael on several occasions. Near his passing, Michael said that Grandpa and Bridgette had a long conversation where he apologized for his wrong-doings towards her.
Grandpa despised his ex-wife Tina with a passion. However, they had worked things out long after the divorce. They had remained close friends and talked to each other on the phone as evident by live streams and Kim's videos.
Grandpa had a hatred for his old neighbor Tina Dandridge (born: February 20, 1969), before they became friends. She started to become involved in several of Michael's pranks against Grandpa. Grandpa and Tina had actually became friends as he supported her and her son, Albert. However, in mid-March 2017, Tina began to make accusations against the entire cast of the Angry Grandpa show including Grandpa on her own YouTube channel and podcasts. While Michael has responded that the accusations were false, and clearly was upset, they decided to cut ties with Tina.
However, on November 3rd, Tina made a video stating that she went to visit the hospital to visit Grandpa. She said that they both talked for a little bit and she apologized for the events back in March.
Charles "Charlie" Green III
Grandpa had a somewhat decent relationship with his oldest son until the LSD incident. He has since stated that he wanted nothing to do with him. When he was in the hospital, he hugged Michael and cried, saying he wished that he had named Michael after himself instead of Charlie.
When Charlie called Grandpa and talked with him, Grandpa said "I love you, you do you, live your life, but I don't want you here." Charlie got angry and posted on his Facebook page that he "wished his dad would have died already". This strained relationship was never fixed, and continues today after Grandpa's passing.
The first relationship between Lauren Davi (born: September 18, 1985) and AGP was not successful. Michael and Bridgette set up a reunion between the two by contacting Lauren and getting her to agree to fly out. Bridgette and Michael took AGP to the county fair and "coincidentally" ran into Lauren. The reunion went well, and they rekindled their romance.
She falls victim to constant threats by Grandpa to "pack her sh*t up and get out" if she tries to take his cigarettes away, or goes along with a prank being played against him. Michael teases that he pays her to stay, but she and everyone around take it as the joke it is intended to be.
On November 3, 2017, Grandpa asked Lauren to marry him. About a month later, on December 10, 2017, Grandpa unfortunately passed away.
Lauren told that story many times before but she knew some of them haven't heard them yet so she decided to make a video called "How I met (Your) AGP" to explain again. They actually met twice, once online, once in person.
It started the time she was watching RayWilliamJohnson's videos. when he featured AGP about it, she checked TheAngryGrandpaShow channel and immediately subscribed to him. She had started watching his videos & internet radio show stream and she had a lot of fun. Over time she ended up befriending the moderators & later ended up becoming a moderator herself, which led her to be able to talk AGP.
Their first meeting was online on the phone & Skype, she was nervous, shy and a bit pitch up sounding, made AGP thought she was a little kid at first, then they laughed about it & she told him she's not a little kid. Anyways they talked and she stayed being a moderator during AGP's chats & more, they first talked about music & stuff, then AGP wanted to talk more than when he was doing shows. So they messaged each others back and forth, and finally ended up talking on the phone & over the years they developed a beautiful & trusting friendship. They talked about anything & many occasions & they both had the same common issues as the family issues and kind of humors & more.
After many years of friendship, they finally met up on person, even if she was living in Mississippi & was 3 states away from South Carolina. She went to bus station & was taking the bus & ended up missing her connection due to delays on the other bus. Fortunately and unfortunately, Her delays ended up putting her to Columbia instead of Charleston, then she called him & said that she is in Columbia and wasn't able to make it. but lucky for her, AGP can drive to Columbia as he lived there for many years, so he messaged her "I'll see you in 2 hours.". Lauren was shocked that he even offered to do that.
After less than 2 hours, AGP drove to Columbia, Lauren got to the bus station and saw him waiting outside from they need to get out of the bus. She made a beeline where he was, he looked at her and said "It's about goddamn time you got here!". He hugged her & they laughed, & then they got in the car, went ahead had a bite to eat, got some coffee, hang out & they had fun. and ended up living with him in his house for over a year. On November 3, 2017, While Grandpa was hospitalized, He and Lauren was alone watching the movie, He hold her hand and asked her "You'd actually marry the old man like me?", at first Lauren was confused and said "What?". He said "I'm asking you will you marry me?", and she said yes. but unfortunately for her and for him, Grandpa passed away in December 10, 2017. after AGP passed away, she still lived in his house for a few months but on March 6, 2018 she moved out and went back to her hometown state Mississippi near her family as her grandmother's health declined.
October 2017 Hospitalization
On October 31, 2017, Grandpa was taken to the hospital once again for a flare up of his cirrhosis resulting in a build up of ammonia in his bloodstream. Jennifer called Michael to inform him that, as Grandpa's power of attorney, he needed to come to the hospital. Grandpa was unresponsive at this time and his prognosis was 50/50 if he would even survive that night. His children all came, thinking this was the time to say goodbye to their father. Despite this, he survived the night and a few days later awoke and asked to speak with Donald Trump.
He remained in the ICU for 8 days, slowly regaining his ability to have short conversations. After 4 more days in the hospital he was released (November 13, 2017) to a rehabilitation facility.
Grandpa returned to YouTube in "THE BEST ANNIVERSARY EVER! (GRANDPA'S BACK)", in which Michael brought him a burger, and he emotionally thanked his youngins for "sticking with him." He was seen in multiple vlogs over the next week, including briefly at a family Sunday dinner, and during Thanksgiving. On approximately November 30, he was re-hospitalized as his ammonia levels had started rising as a consequence of his refusal to take his prescribed medication.
Towards the final months of his life, TheAngryGrandpaShow channel stopped uploading videos as often so Charles can get treatment and relax so he wouldn't add more problems to his life-risking condition.
Charles admitted to wanting to go back to doing YouTube with Michael and Bridgette as often as he did before he was diagnosed, but the couple disagreed and pushed Charles away from YouTube enough for him to recover while the couple continued vlogging their lives on Michael's personal channel, KidBehindACamera.
Charles died at his home at 4:17 PM on December 10th, 2017 in Summerville, South Carolina from complications cirrhosis and pneumonia. He had frequently been in and out of the hospital ever since he was diagnosed with skin cancer in January 27th, 2017 and the type of skin cancer is called squamous cell carcinoma and a malignant was showing on his back. Although Charles was able to beat the cancer. Later that same month, due to cancer he started to have pneumonia, which made it hard for him to breathe. The main cause of his pneumonia was due to long-term smoking. He started smoking cigarettes at 6-years-old until his death. Charles died 9 months after being diagnosed. Throughout going through pneumonia, in July 4th, 2017 he then had cirrhosis, which caused his liver to scar and its cells to fail. Charles' funeral was held 4 days later on Thursday, December 14th, 2017 in Parks Funeral Home, Summerville, South Carolina. He was cremated and his ashes were separated in urns that were passed to his children and the burial will be privated.
The last prank on Angry Grandpa was on October 6, 2017 called, "THE HALLOWEEN SPAGHETTI PRANK".
And the last prank from Angry Grandpa was on May 6, 2017 called, "THE WORST HAIRCUT EVER!! (PRANK)".
After the announcement of his death, many viewers of his channel and YouTube in general, including famous YouTubers (McJuggerNuggets, Keemstar, Boogie2988, FaZe Rug, and more) and people from WWE (Mick Foley and Paul Heyman) expressed their condolences on the loss of Charles on various social media platforms.
- Charles started smoking at 6 years old. When Charles was caught smoking by his parents, he was forced to smoke an entire carton of cigarettes. He claimed he enjoyed it, which made him "happy as hell".
- Charles' sister was also a smoker.
- It is assumed that Charles had a hole in his throat caused by long-term smoking, though unconfirmed.
- In the Year-End-Review Video from 2010, Charles said he was taking Chantix and still smoked.
- Charles' niece Susan Marie Lyons (February 4, 1969 – July 28, 2013 [aged: 44]) passed away from Lung Cancer on July 28, 2013.
- Charles' favorite cigarettes were Silver Eagles, though a long time prior to his death, he rolled his own cigarettes since it costs a lot less money.
- Bridgette and Michael once pranked Charles by putting a pack of his Silver Eagle cigarettes in a bowl of yellow "Great Value" Jello.
- In 2014, Charles said that he was giving up smoking and switching to the e-cigs.
- It is indicated that Charles gave up trying to quit as he was angrily looking for money for cigarettes, breaking an Xbox 360 and tearing up his furniture in the process.
- Shortly before his death, Charles was still seen smoking. In many of his videos, he is sometimes seen smoking.
- Before He died He cut back on his smoking.
After Charles's death, people have accused him of child abuse and homophobia. A video was discovered that was made back in 2008 on the Break website. The video takes place on Christmas day where his nephews, Johnny and Jacob are opening presents, such as a stove play-set. Charles proceeds to call them homophobic slurs such as queer and intimidates a stereotypical gay person. He also throws objects at and aggressively grabbing and pulling the children. This video became very controversial for his homophobia and abusive tactics. Another thing people notice was that the nephews don't seem to react to the objects hitting them, which has been theorized that it's been happening for so long that they're used to it.
Michael's friend, Boogie2988 was asked about the video on Twitch, which he said that it was a skit, but most people don't believe in him. While most fans know Charles has become more accepting and kind, they're were hoping for an official response or apology. However, Michael, nor his family members have responded to the controversial video.
- Charles had bipolar disorder that caused his frequent fits of rage.
- Charles had a notorious sweet tooth.
- Charles got angry when fans asked if he has an anger problem or when someone insulted his mother.
- He was the oldest social media star of his generation.
- Charles' catchphrase was "Ow, god damn!" when he got hurt.
- Charles would sometimes cry when he gets overwhelmed, or forced to do something he doesn't want to do. At times he cried at the simplest to the hardest of things which were rare and unusual.
- Charles shared a gene from his father that caused him to develop gray hair, which in turn was also passed down to his two sons Michael and Charlie, causing their hair to turn gray (like father like sons).
- Charles tried to come off as a ladies man when talking to attractive female fans over the internet and in person.
- Charles' Anger was often triggered by Michael's pranks, Bridgette taking his candy and eating his food, his ex-wife Tina feeding the cats under their old trailer as well as his daughter Jennifer not having a job.
- Charles blames other people for the things he breaks and sometimes demands money from them to replace whatever was destroyed.
- Charles stated that between Thanksgiving, Christmas or sometimes New Years is when something bad always happened to him. Here are the reasons why:
- His mother tragically passed away from Colon Cancer on Christmas morning, 1999.
- His father got into a car accident and was paralyzed 3 days before Thanksgiving and over a month before Christmas.
- His sister Charlene died two days after Christmas due to her system failing from COPD, a lung infection typically caused from smoking.
- Ironically, Charles himself passed away between Thanksgiving and Christmas (December 10, 2017).
- Charles died 15 days before 2017's Christmas and 21 days before 2018 began.
- Charles sometimes acknowledged his ignorance or expresses regret when he breaks something for no reason, such as when he broke his dentures when they didn't fit instead of taking them back and refitting them. After destroying the $400 pair of dentures he pondered, "Why do I do stupid shit?"
- Charles allegedly served in the US Army during the Vietnam War in 1968 when he was 18.
- People have often claimed Charles's channel is fake but he has constantly rebuttaled them, saying it's real and often gives sarcastic and angry responses to such allegations. One infamous incident took place in June 2011 when the video of Charles flipping out over pecan pinwheels made its way onto a video of Ray William Johnson, who just became the most subscribed YouTuber on the site at that time. Johnson admitted it was funny but thought it was fake or at least he hoped it was when he saw how Charles treated Tina. When Charles saw Johnson's video he became enraged and shouted insults at him in a video called "Angry Grandpa Responds to RayWilliamJohnson." 
- Charles hated TNA Impact Wrestling as well as Hulk Hogan.
- Charles hated Justin Bieber.
- Charles hated a lot of kid shows, such as, Max and Ruby, Dora the Explorer, possibly Go Diego Go, and SpongeBob SquarePants.
- Charles hated Pickled Eggs.
- Charles had a notorious hatred for Elvis Presley and Cats, possibly as a result of his ex-wife Tina's obsession with them.
- According to his daughter Kimberly, Charles used to have a cat named Muffin which was the only cat he loved, but as soon as it passed away due to Charles closing the recliner on Muffin, killing her, Grandpa's love for felines took off.
- Charles was a former volunteer firefighter.
- Charles along with Psycho Dad from McJuggerNuggets, The Freak Out Kid, and Boogie2988 are known for their anger, cursing, and destruction of their own property.
- Charles's videos over the years have appeared on several TV Shows. Including TruTV's Most Shocking, Worlds Dumbest, and Most Daring, British show Rude tube, MTV's Pranked, and Dr. Drew's show on CNN.
- He once experimented with drugs on Halloween 1968 and started hallucinating zombies (scary and it felt more like YouTube Rewind 2017).
- Charles did not become aware of Michael posting videos of him on the internet until December 27, 2007 when he discovered he had posted a video of him on Break.com which caused Charles enraged and throw hot coffee onto Michael. 
- Charles had gotten himself banned from several stores and restaurants including Wal-Mart, Target, Papa Johns, Cici's Pizza, as well as the Sunoco Gas Station near his old trailer.
- Charles got banned from the Sunoco gas station after Michael and Bridgette gave him fake lottery tickets that he thought actually were real. He excitedly drove to the gas station to cash them only for the people there to laugh at him and call him stupid. Embarrassed, he said he cursed them out and they told him to leave and never come back. 
- Charles loved candy and will destroy thousands of dollars worth of appliances to get it, such as this video here called "Angry Grandpa destroys kitchen!"
- Charles' fans often sent him gifts through the mail, which have included his notorious annihilator super hammer, Australian Vegemite, iPods, clothing, money, and boxes of candy. In a video on his GrandpasCorner channel, he received several boxes of gifts from his fans for his 63rd birthday. It included candy, coffee mugs, t-shirts, a hat, a Hulk Hogan wig and several creative cards. He was also touched by an army medal sent to him by an air force member who watches his video in thanks for Charles's efforts to re-open several popular fast-food chains in Iraq on the troops' bases so they'd feel less stressed out and more at home. He was deeply touched by his fans' birthday gifts and wishes a teared up at the end of the video. He also started a series on his GrandpasCorner channel called Mailbag Monday where he opens letters and receives gifts and money from his fans, though it's usually small change and a few dollars though it adds up to a rather large sum. However, he stated his fans don't need to send him money and gifts but he deeply appreciates it.
- Charles often farted in his videos, and almost all of his farts had a unique personality.
- Charles completed his bucket list before he died.
- Charles's dream was to one day open his own restaurant. Unfortunately, he did not fulfill that dream in time.
- One of Charles's final wishes was to reach 1 million subscribers on his personal channel GrandpasCorner.
- Charles has often been labeled white trash and fulfilling poor redneck stereotypes by critics on the web but he repeatedly defends his lifestyle claiming a home is a home and people should love what they have no matter how run down it may seem to other people.
- Charles has had a cluster of medical problems over the years but couldn't afford a doctor so he had been seen doing medical procedures on himself, including pulling his crusted toenails off on three separate occasions, which resulted in his painful screaming and bleeding profusely. He also had a cyst on his stomach in 2010 that caused him severe pain until he finally decided to cut it out himself with a knife. It did work, but only after several painful and gross minutes of pus and blood being squeezed out of the wound. .
- Charles moved into a newer, more well-maintained trailer in July 2012 after Boeing forced him out of his old trailer. He said he barely was able to find a new home before the park offered him a lease on the current trailer he lived in for a while. His four grandsons lived with him for a while, too.
- Charles notoriously had an intense hatred for Casey Anthony and made a video called "Angry Grandpa HATES Casey Anthony (Not Guilty!?)" in which he was infuriated at the not guilty verdicts in the trial. The video appeared on Dr. Drew's show on CNN in which Drew told Charles to calm down and seemed worried that Charles would carry out some form of vigilante justice. Drew also tweeted about Charles's reaction, he said Angry Grandpa scared him. This caused Charles to laugh and criticize Drew back for worrying more about him than about Casey Anthony. .
- Charles's political views are strictly polarized. He has never endorsed any one political party and has both criticized and endorsed various politicians. He supported Obama during the last election but has since gone on to criticize his actions, called out Fox News for condemning Obama's actions during Hurricane Sandy when Bush did the same during Katrina. He also voted for current South Carolina governor Nikki Haley in the 2010 gubernatorial election, but went on to heavily criticize her in several videos in 2012 for allowing Boeing to purchase his old trailer park's lot and forcing the residents to move out while she did nothing to offer help to those relocating, and promised to do everything he can in the next election to cost her another term. He also has stated he hated unions but also criticizes big corporations, in particular, Boeing and Wal-Mart, for mistreating their employees and not caring about the little people who struggle to make a living.
- In a Q&A video, Charles said he supports legalizing marijuana, saying something that grows in the ground and is natural should be legal.
- In an interview with the Charleston City Paper, Charles' son Michael said TruTV once approached him with an offer to do a reality show on their network but Michael declined because most of their shows are scripted and fake and said Charles is not a good actor and it wouldn't be worth the effort.
- Charles was especially angry during Christmas season because of the things that has happened to some of his family members, as previously mentioned.
- The Angry Grandpa channel has been in a decline in regards to uploads since the beginning of 2012. The reason is Charles and Tina divorced in May 25, 2012 and she was one of the primary causes of his outbursts and fits of rage throughout the series, which lead to Charles being less angry. And Michael, the cameraman, moved into his own apartment with Bridgette in February 2012 which meant another primary cause of Charles's rages would no longer be around as much to provoke him. And while Charles presumably still had outbursts with Michael gone, he simply isn't around to record them as often as he did when he still lived with him. While the channel had continued to have an increase in subscribers and strong viewership for videos, they aren't as frequently uploaded as they used to be, especially since he is now deceased.
- Charles says he credited his YouTube channel for turning his life around and getting on the right path. He said in the past he had problems with drinking and was disrespectful to his family and friends. He said the videos have gotten him a lot of fans and new friends online and he credits it for giving him a purpose to give others joy in watching the pranks pulled on him, and says many people have written him saying how much he reminds them of a loved one who passed away and he brings back fond memories of them with his videos.
- Charles' put butter on his body along with his girlfriend in the beach sun when he was a young adult to get "browner".
- After his channel reached 200,000 subscribers, Charles suffered a humiliation titled "Grandpa's Walmart Humiliation" in which he went to the Wal-Mart he is banned from and stood around out front with two signs that said "I Love Obama" and "Elvis is Sexy". He walked around for over an hour while people looked at him, laughed and took pictures of him while he frustratingly slumbered around. 
- Despite him saying "God Damn" and "Jesus Christ" frequently, Charles said he believed in Jesus but choose not to go to church. He is what is called a non-denominational Christian. He didn't attend church because he felt the owners didn't really care about helping people and their only goals are to make money and to proselytize, and has encouraged his fans not to give money to churches and use it to instead directly help people on their own accord.
- Charles once revealed on the Robert Boner Radio Show that when he reaches 300,000 subscribers, he is going to Graceland in an Elvis outfit and singing Elvis's Greatest Hits. This information wasn't supposed to be known for another 2 months. This happened back in 2014.
- Charles made a video of himself going into Michael's apartment and cooking in his kitchen. Immediately fans wrote comments saying that Michael films in Charles's house but when it comes to Charles in Michael's house, he flips out and threatens to call the cops. In the end, Michael is a hypocrite.
- Charles had apparently experienced paranormal activities in his younger days.
- Charles went and visited Alice's grave with his friends many years ago. According to Charles, if you touch her grave while wearing a ring, the ring vanishes. He claimed that when he touched her grave, his ring suddenly disappeared.
- Charles claimed to have seen the Summerville Light in person when he was younger.
- Charles was taking 7 medications twice a day, as revealed in the Year-End-Review Video from 2010.
- Michael liked to refer to Charles as Pop.
- Charles was almost always alone on Valentine's Day.
- Charles was 6 feet tall (183 centimeters).
- Had made a bet with Michael that if either one didn't pull a prank that either one of them had to dress up like a girl. Michael lost the bet by Charles hiding his PS4.
- After getting pranked by Michael, Charles sometimes faked a heart attack for revenge.
- On the videos the "Freddy Kruger Prank" and "Grandpa's Mother's Day Proposal Prank", a lot of fans were confused because Charles and Tina (Neighbor) hate each other.
- He said that while raising his kids he had to work at least three jobs to provide for them, his then wife Tina also had to work several jobs.
- Back when he was married, Charles liked to make jokes about his privacy (also known as Wennie Roasts) in front of Grandma.
- Charles loved sardines.
- Charles predicted his own death in a video titled "The Reason Angry Grandpa HATES Christmas" where towards the end of the video he stated "If anything bad is going to happen to me it's around the holidays" which shockingly came true. .
- Combining all the children of his two sons Michael & Charlie and two daughters Jennifer & Kimberly, he had 10 grandchildren in total.
- Michael Green had joined the Angry Grandpa Discord Server and talked to a few fans in VC. Video evidence of this exists.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NLZw0V5hRE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NLZw0V5hRE
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On8EuBlygcQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=On8EuBlygcQ
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D53zPOfeZnU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D53zPOfeZnU
- https://www.break.com/video/ugc/angry-grandpa-stomach-cyst-removal-1841431 https://www.break.com/video/ugc/angry-grandpa-stomach-cyst-removal-1841431
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHBN7qpdP7M https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHBN7qpdP7M
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKcHzV7vPhQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKcHzV7vPhQ