|“||My name is Dallas A.K.A Infurness...||”|
Dallas 'Infurness' Korol (born: November 5, 2000YouTube gamer and commentator known for his "1-year" streams (which he recently stopped doing) and random video style. His main purpose was to be a giant let's play website for the popular Minecraft game, Tekkit. Along with serving as a custom video platform for it's users. Dallas also used it as a school project when he was 14. It was later innovated to "TheTekkitRealm" After the name "TheTek" was already taken.), better known online as TheTekkitRealm, is an American
From humble beginnings, Dallas has gone by many names and alter egos. As stated in his video, "My YouTube Story..."  on December 24, 2012, Dallas created his first channel, later to go by the name of Glasszombie. Soon after accumulating 7,000+ subscribers on two channels, they were both terminated under false copyright strikes. He decided to ditch YouTube altogether and pursue web development. This led to the creation of Dallas' website. Dallas has gained a reputation from videos, and live streams. Most particularly involving PewDiePie vs T-Series. He has recently started working on a new series called "YouTube Unsolved" where he attempts to solve the "mysteries of YouTube".
Dallas has a Music Channel named DKVibez, on it you will find Chillstep Trap and other genres of music.
Dallas started out as a channel that mainly focused on random video topics and original ideas. Due to the algorithm change in mid-2016, Dallas has mentioned how he now has to upload a more specific brand of content to continue growing and can be quite demotivating how only "red arrows" and clickbait seem to attract attention nowadays. Thus branding the "Not Clickbait" inside joke of the channel and he gets about 30K subscribers a week.
1 Year Streams
Dallas has grown notorious for multiple 365 day live streams, Dallas' most popular livestream is "Playing Subway Surfers For 1 Year (World Record)" which to date has achieved over 30 million views.
As of April 2020, TheTekkitRealm has conducted an active series called YouTube Unsolved hosted by Dallas, (Infurness), in which each episode is dedicated to uncovering supposedly unsolved and notorious YouTube and only mysteries. One of its most known episodes revolves around "Username 666", and finally puts the age-old legend of it to rest through evidence.
He has recorded podcasts with Zach King on YouTube topics such as Attention People, which was released in November 2018, in which he discussed his view on the YouTube Algorithm, stating; I now have to upload a more specific brand of content to continue growing and can be quite demotivating how only "red arrows" and clickbait seem to attract attention nowadays. Thus branding the "Not Clickbait" inside joke of the channel.
TheTekkitRealm has also produced documentary style movies on its channel, most notably THE RAID - Official Area 51 Documentary, which was a documentative film about the famous "Storm Area 51, They Can't Stop All of Us" Facebook event.
- Dallas has been fully active since the beginning on August 7, 2015, Although the website has been up and running since mid 2014.
- Dallas has publicly released purchasable items such as shirts, Minecraft Maps, and other merch.
- Dallas has a Fandom account, also named TheTekkitRealm.
- The Fandom account was created on October 11, 2015.
- Before this page was created Dallas put his info on his Wikitubia profile.
- TheTekkitRealm has broken over 5 world records, one of them being the most amount of celebrity Rickrolls done in 24 hours.
- In early March 2021, Dallas has rickrolled Rick Astley once, but Astley rickrolled him back.
- According to TheTekkitRealm's website, it has raised $100,000+ to charity funds over time.
- Dallas was blocked for a brief time by the CEO of YouTube on Twitter.
Types of Videos
- Charity Streams
- Gaming Commentary
- Short Films
- Comedy Skits
- Online Gaming
- Cinematic trailers or showcases
- Reading Comments/Q&A
- Rick Rolling
Note: The following dates are according to
- 10,000 Subscribers: May 10, 2017
- 20,000 Subscribers: February 11, 2018
- 30,000 Subscribers: May 2, 2018
- 50,000 Subscribers: July 29, 2018
- 100,000 Subscribers: October 12, 2018
- 200,000 Subscribers: May 30 2019
- 300,000 Subscribers: June 2, 2019
- 400,000 Subscribers: June 25, 2019
- 500,000 Subscribers: November 27, 2019
Video View Milestones
- 1 Million Views: March 29, 2017
- 2 Million Views: November 7, 2017
- 3 Million Views: May 4, 2018
- 5 Million Views: August 8, 2018
- 10 Million Views: November 24, 2018
- 20 Million Views: January 30, 2019
- 50 Million Views: June 3, 2019
- 100 Million Views: July 14, 2020
- Calum Anderson. Attention People. Retrieved on 10 October 2019.
- THE RAID - Official Area 51 Documentary (22 April 2019).