Wiki Targeted (Entertainment)
Do you like this video?
Jirard Khalil (born: January 3, 1988YouTube gaming commentator.), better known online as The Completionist, formerly ThatOneVideoGamer, is an American
The premise of Jirad’s channel is that he completes games. Throughout his completionist career he has completed over 300 games.
- Jirard has stated many times that Donkey Kong Country 2 is his favorite game of all time and will only review it when he feels The Completionist is ready to come to a close.
- Jirard's favorite Pokemon is Bulbasaur.
- The first 120 episodes of The Completionist are actually no longer available on YouTube, as they featured Jirard's ex-best friend Greg Wilmott, who threatened legal action if any videos featuring him were not removed.
- The replacement for the first 120 episodes is a new show called New Game + in which Jirard re-completes those first 120 games, often using newer versions of said games. (ie Super Mario 64 DS in place of Super Mario 64)
- Jirard is part of a band called "Big Bad Bosses"
- Jirard also hosts a Let's Play channel called "Super Beard Bros" with his best friend Alex
- His Persona 5 review took so long to make that an updated version of the game featuring new content was announced and released right before it came out, thus rendering the video as of now outdated
- He also has a second channel, Jirard The Completionist although it is currently inactive, having last uploaded 6 months ago as of November 5th, 2020.
- The "The Completionist" channel used to go under the name "ThatOneVideoGamer"
- The "Super Beard Bros" channel used to go under the name "ThatOneLaserClown"
- Jirard is an honorary member of the YouTube group "NormalBoots"
- Jirard also hosts another channel "ThatOneVideoWebsite" although there is no content on it and it is unknown what this channel will be, or was used for.
- Evidently it once did host content, seeing as the channel has 64,583 video views and a description stating "Home of the Now You're a Man: The Cooking show and The Completionist!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.