FANDOM


  • EpicNinjaDude37
    EpicNinjaDude37 closed this thread because:
    ended
    22:05, April 1, 2019

    Hello Wikitubia Fans! It is now time to start up our next month's Hall of Fame Poll!

    The winner of the January, 2019 Hall Of Fame goes to our first Female Hall of Famer, Jaiden Animations with 4,882 votes!

    Vote on the poll below for the next YouTuber you would like to see in the February, 2019 Hall of Fame!

    If you want to add a YouTuber into the Wikitubia Hall of Fame, please comment below which YouTuber should be added in the March, 2019 poll. But make sure they have more than 1 million subscribers.

    Who should be our next Hall of Fame Member?
     
    4
     
    15
     
    56
     
    6
     
    132
     
    9
     
    50
     
    26
     
    15
     
    41
     

    The poll was created at 03:58 on May 1, 2019, and so far 354 people voted.
    Winner for the last Hall of Fame -- Grandayy with 249 votes.
      Loading editor
    • There's a only a 1/6 chance Jaiden actually animated her part in YT Rewind 2018. Just saying.

      Weak set this time tbh, not many exciting choices. Pyro's going to sweep up the poll anyway.

        Loading editor
    • For the March poll I vote for these YouTube:

      • Jeremy Jahns
      • Ben Phillips
      • Dlive22891
      • DOPE or NOPE
      • Chris Stuckmann
      • Daithi De Nogla
      • The Completionist
      • True Geordie
      • Cryaotic
        Loading editor
    • I want Chilled or Mini Ladd to be in the Hall of Fame.

        Loading editor
    • For the next poll, I want Cowbelly or Grandayy

        Loading editor
    • How is DDoI winning lmao

        Loading editor
    • Flugmented wrote:
      How is DDoI winning lmao

      To me, he is entertaining. And since he pulls 2 million or more views per vid, I think those 2 mil feel the same

      But, eh. Lol

        Loading editor
    • Speedy and Nova should be in the next poll

        Loading editor
    • My prediction for the March poll:

      • UberHaxorNova
      • Speedyw03
      • Daithi De Nogla
      • Ben Phillips
      • DOPE or NOPE
      • Cryaotic
      • Cowbelly
      • Grandayy
      • The Completionist or Jeremy Jahns
        Loading editor
    • Also I would like to see CinnamonToastKen, JonTronShow and SeaNanners

        Loading editor
    • KennyOmega123 wrote: My prediction for the March poll:

      • UberHaxorNova
      • Speedyw03
      • Daithi De Nogla
      • Ben Phillips
      • DOPE or NOPE
      • Cryaotic
      • Cowbelly
      • Grandayy
      • The Completionist or Jeremy Jahns

      Grandayy is so winning this poll if it happens gg

        Loading editor
    • Okay now Pyro is past DDOI by 150 votes. What the fuck lmao

        Loading editor
    • If anybody should be here, it’s Chuggaaconroy. First, he pioneered the well known LetsPlay series. Secondly, he is know for his great personality and his memorability. Third, he’s given recognition to lesser known games like Okami and Earthbound. Fourth of all, he’s helped raise millions of dollars towards direct relief on the Runaway Colosseum. fifth, he has shown his love for making the videos that his viewers enjoy, and puts work into helping them enjoy the game and also know about it, using editing, bios, and overall notes to make the viewer understand. He may not be as big as other YouTubers on th list, but he deserves it.

        Loading editor
    • CreativeCommanderYT wrote: If anybody should be here, it’s Chuggaaconroy. First, he pioneered the well known LetsPlay series. Secondly, he is know for his great personality and his memorability. Third, he’s given recognition to lesser known games like Okami and Earthbound. Fourth of all, he’s helped raise millions of dollars towards direct relief on the Runaway Colosseum. fifth, he has shown his love for making the videos that his viewers enjoy, and puts work into helping them enjoy the game and also know about it, using editing, bios, and overall notes to make the viewer understand. He may not be as big as other YouTubers on th list, but he deserves it.

      Earthbound had a notable following before Emile even had a YouTube channel lmao. But aside from that I agree, he's long overdue for any respect for his YouTube career. Hundreds of past, current and future gamers would be tap dancing for crack if it wasn't for him.

        Loading editor
    • Maximilianmus

        Loading editor
    • T-Series.

      I believe T-Series deserves a nomination, as their rapid subscriber rise is what started the PewDiePie vs. T-Series drama. There have also been points where they have almost surpassed PewDiePie.

        Loading editor
    • Drewsky1211 wrote:
      T-Series.

      I believe T-Series deserves a nomination, as their rapid subscriber rise is what started the PewDiePie vs. T-Series drama. There have also been points where they have almost surpassed PewDiePie.

      T-Series was ahead of PewDiePie for 8 mins because of the subscriber purge YouTube does daily. Pewdiepie went down but t-series for some reason went up. But pewds grew fast afterwards anyways because of elon musk hosting meme review

        Loading editor
    • Idubbz

      Jontron

      Tobuscus (Maybe)

      More animator channels

      Planet Dolan

      Brandon Rogers

      Smg4

      BB Ki Vines

      Nostalgia Critic

      Tomska

      Cinnamontoastken

      Ijustine

      Hannah Hart

      Jenna Marbles

      Guava Juice

      Wassabi

      H3h3

      Ray William Johnson

      Yo Mama

      Kizuna Ai

      Game Grumps

      Boyinaband

      Cupquake

      Liza Koshy

        Loading editor
    • gotta be specific with "more animator channels". Who are the "more animator channels"?

        Loading editor
    • Like Tabbes, Domics, Alex Clark, Sr Pelo, Wolfychu, Etc

        Loading editor
    • Flugmented wrote:
      There's a only a 1/6 chance Jaiden actually animated her part in YT Rewind 2018. Just saying.

      Weak set this time tbh, not many exciting choices. Pyro's going to sweep up the poll anyway.

      Her part was awesome tho pewdiepie's chair made it to rewind!

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message