Timothy John Betar (born: April 8, 1990Twitch streamer, Fortnite player, and YouTuber. He has been well-known for his Fortnite: Battle Royale gameplays and collaborating with other big Twitch streamers such as Ninja, CouRage, DrLupo and BasicallyIDoWrk. He has also been well known for being in Fortnite Compilations. TimTheTatMan's Twitch is currently one of the most followed Twitch Channels out there.), better known online as TimTheTatman, or just Tim, is an American
Tim was notable for playing Overwatch, but had major frusturation with the game, but Fortnite had gave him less frustration and more happiness in the game, though is not a professional player at it.
He had been well-known in the YouTube and Twitch community before his rapid success in Fortnite. He started Twitch Streaming in 2012 and then uploaded videos to YouTube in 2013 as montages and updates. He first did Call of Duty: Black Ops 2, showing his montages such as, scopes, quickscopes, noscopes, etc. He had also done clips of several Call of Duty moments that had happened. He then did CS:GO in 2014 ever since it's release. He had also done more real life vlogs on his YouTube channel and still had done some CS:GO highlights, moments, and montages. He also has done oddshot compilations whenever something strange happens after or during the time he gets a kill in Overwatch. Tim started doing Stream Highlights which gave him a lot of views and more exposure due to the editing and it being entertaining and comedic. He had done random gameplays but has done Overwatch and CS:GO highlights. And finally, Tim started doing Fortnite highlights in April, 2018, which is around the Season 3 span of Fortnite.
- FaZe Tfue
- 100,000 subscribers: November 14, 2016.
- 200,000 subscribers: June 15, 2017.
- 300,000 subscribers: May 15, 2018.
- 400,000 subscribers: June 18, 2018.
- 500,000 subscribers: July 12, 2018.
- 600,000 subscribers: August 7, 2018.
- 700,000 subscribers: September 4, 2018.
- 800,000 subscribers: October 3, 2018.
- 900,000 subscribers: November 11, 2018.
- 1,000,000 subscribers: December 10, 2018.
Video View Milestones
- 10 million views: January 14, 2017.
- 20 million views: June 25, 2017.
- 30 million views: March 15, 2018.
- 40 million views: June 25, 2018.
- 50 million views: July 31, 2018.
- 60 million views: September 4, 2018.
- 70 million views: October 3, 2018.
- 80 million views: December 5, 2018.
This page was created on July 30, 2018 by EpicNinjaDude37.