|“||Memento Mori. Unus Annus.
Remember death. One year.
―Unus Annus's motto
Unus Annus was a YouTube channel created by CrankGameplays and Markiplier. The two did a variety of activities on the channel, uploading one episode per day, while steering clear of normal gaming videos they are known for. Ethan represented the "Unus" persona, while Mark represented the "Annus" persona.
The channel was created on November 13, 2019 as a way of giving their viewers a once in a life time experience, free of, what they considered as, restrictive guidelines, with the end-goal being to remove all of its content off of YouTube after a one year run without any intent of preserving it, as well as discontinuing Unus Annus' merchandise, hence the channel's name, which translates to "one year" in Latin. This method aligned with Mark's idea of not everything being immortalised on the internet and that the most treasured experiences lie within those unique, fleeting moments, tying into Unus Annus' symbolic imagery of frailty and death, and their commonly used term "memento mori" (Latin expression for "remember that you have to die").
Mark also stated that he would be issuing copyright takedowns to any re-uploads of his deleted content without his permission. On November 13, 2020, after a twelve hour livestream, Mark and Ethan deleted all of Unus Annus' social accounts and finished off the broadcast by terminating the channel. A day after the channel was deleted, Mark and Ethan created post-mortem videos where they talked about their thoughts and feelings on the project.
Now that the channel has been deleted, none of the channel's content will be re-uploaded on their own channels and all of its associated merchandise will no longer be available for purchase. Hence, they suggested their viewers to create memories in their own unique experiences. Many have since suspected that the channel's true purpose seems to have been an experiment in how far YouTube's Community Guidelines could be pushed.
There are many archives online, due to the fact that they publicly stated that they had always planned to delete the channel. Some believe that archived videos on YouTube will be targeted with copyright takedown requests. Mark has stated that edited clips of Unus Annus's videos would be allowed, however full unedited archives would get taken down. The channel had 4.58 million subscribers and 867 million views before the channel was officially deleted. 
- 1 History
- 2 Norbert Moses
- 3 Responses to Archives/Reuploads
- 4 Videography
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Milestones
- 7 Gallery
- 8 References
Three days after its initial launch, Markiplier and CrankGameplays uploaded a video on the same day with the same title, "This Will End in One Year". Both videos have them explaining their new channel in a monotonous voice and a formal look. To promote their channel, Markiplier changed his profile picture to a blank white, while CrankGameplays changed his to a blank black. After two days of having those profile pictures, they changed it back to their own ones.
In the one year that Unus Annus had existed on YouTube, it was a smash hit success. Unus Annus, up until its last day before its deletion, would have around 4.5 million subscribers. Every video uploaded would earn somewhere within the million view range, adding up close to 365 million views for the channel in total. This type of success goes far beyond the already established success for both the creators' main channels. The uploads were primarily vlog-like videos that were funny, philosophical, kind of disgusting and yet utterly wholesome. Some videos even had hidden codes or messages within them, like hidden sheet music on a black screen.
Other videos ranged anywhere from the two of them seeing how many slaps it would take to cook a chicken to having a "Pee Sauna." Other videos were dangerous, either thematically or literally, like when they tried to start an indoor fire to make smores or when Mark broke his nose. Unus Annus content was not a reflection of Markiplier or CrankGameplays content, nor was it even distantly related to these gaming channels aside from links in video descriptions.
Both creators played characters that were not themselves, with Ethan being Unus and Mark being Annus. They wore black and white clothing, respectively, which helped to establish a balance between the two characters' unique personalities, as well as emulate the theme of hypnosis and dreaming. These characters would often frequently question life's meaning (or lack thereof) in the videos. They also occasionally die or have their deaths implied, allowing them to have characters who can die while the creators' main channels remain unaffected.
The channel was deleted at exactly 12:00 AM PST on November 14, 2020, following the other social media accounts for Unus Annus being privated in the hour prior. The channel had 4.58 million subscribers at the time of its deletion, and reached a peak of 1.6 million viewers watching the final livestream.
Although the original channel has now been deleted, there are many archives online. Mark has stated that edited clips of Unus Annus's videos would be allowed, however full unedited archives would get taken down. Despite this, many archive channels have persisted after the deletion of Unus Annus, much to Mark and Ethan's concern. They have pledged to take down those channels, which they have. However, there are so many, that many believe Mark and Ethan will have trouble keeping up.
- Founders (November 15, 2019 - November 14, 2020)
- Skull (November 29, 2019 - December 3, 2019)
- Goddus Annus (January 28, 2020 - March 1, 2020)
- Coffin (April 20, 2020 - May 26, 2020)
- Split (May 25, 2020 - July 14, 2020)
- Split Sleeve (July 31, 2020 - August 21, 2020)
- Camp Unus Annus (August 21, 2020 - September 1, 2020)
- Signed Poster (September 10, 2020 - September 11, 2020)
- Double Pocket (September 23, 2020 - October 2, 2020)
- Skull Sweater (September 23, 2020 - October 2, 2020)
- Halloween (October 5, 2020 - October 13, 2020)
- The End (November 13, 2020 - November 14, 2020)
Norbert Moses was a channel that Mark and Ethan created to attempt to beat the world record of getting to one million subscribers the fastest which was done in a day. The record wasn’t beaten and the channel was deleted on April 18, 2020.
Responses to Archives/Reuploads
Mid-November 2020, DMCA claims were sent by Mark to 2+ websites containing all Unus Annus videos. However some have speculated that these are not Mark's claims, but a fan's claims.
It is unknown how many videos/channels of reuploads Mark and Ethan have taken down, but Ethan has reported that all of them are on their radars.
All Unus Annus videos are archived by the Internet Archive Project and have seen no change in months.
- Unus Annus
- Cooking with Sex Toys
- Purging Our Sins with a Neti Pot
- Hot Dog'd to Death
- Making Our Own Sensory Deprivation Tank
- The Good Kind of Cupping 🙂
- The Bad Kind of Cupping 😐
- The Worst Kind of Cupping 😨
- Ethan Will Be Kicked in the Balls
- Doing Each Other's Makeup in the Dark
- Baby Hands Operation
- Mark and Ethan Summon a Ghost
- 2 Truths and 1 Lie -- Waxing Edition
- Poopsie Sparkly Critters (a slime surprise...)
- Play-Doh Thanksgiving
- Helium Therapy
- Drawing Memes from Memory
- 1 Man 100 Accents
- An A.I. Predicts How We're Going to Die
- Mark Turns Ethan into a Mummy to Prepare Him for the Great Beyond
- The Chubby Gummy Challenge
- We Buy a Professional Hypnosis Video and React To It
- Mark and Ethan Attempt an Escape Room
- Ethan Destroys Mark's Van with a Bat
- There's Still Hope...
- Ethan Gives Mark a Viking Funeral
- The Great Meat Mistake
- Acupuncture Is NOT Painful
- Floating in a Real Sensory Deprivation Tank
- Mark Reviews The Impossible Burger But There’s a Looming Sense of Impending Doom
- We Made Nude Paintings of Eachother
- You Made Beautiful Music for The Barrel... But Only One Could Win
- We Had To Drink Each Other’s Pee
- Ethan Explores Mark's Haunted Basement
- Giving Away Our 1,000,000 Subscriber Gold Play Button
- Ethan’s Relaxing and Totally Normal Nail Salon 💅🏼
- Taped and Afraid
- What Was The Most Painful Thing We've Ever Endured?
- Donating Toys to Charity w/ JackSepticEye
- Harnessing Our Dogs' Unlimited Energy
- Santa's Mukbang (Drinking 1 Gallon of Eggnog)
- Forcibly Turning Mark Into Santa Claus Against His Will
- Preserving Ourselves In Wax
- Beating Inanimate Objects to Death
- Emotional Pain vs Physical Pain... Which is Worse?
- Duct Tape Crucifixion (Amy, Please Don't Watch This Video)
- You Blink You Lose
- 2 Grown Men Attempt the Presidential Fitness Test
- We Took The Polar Plunge
- Hiding Our Sins from Amy's Holy Peepers
- We Eat Bugs
- DIY Bungee Jump (please don't try this)
- We Have The BEST Thumbnails on YouTube and No One Can Tell Us Otherwise
- Who Can Make Themselves Taller?
- The Sensory Overload Tank
- Recreating Ourselves as a Cursed Mannequin
- We Took an IQ Test
- Ethan Finally Becomes a MAN
- Mark and Ethan Go Casket Shopping
- We Take a Lie Detector Test to Uncover Our Darkest Sins
- Learning to Breathe Underwater
- Fixing Mark's Hole with Ramen but Every Time We Add Glue We Get 5% Closer to God
- Mark Steals Ethan’s Face
- You Breathe You Die
- 2 Absolute Beginners Experience the Dancing Glory that is Salsa
- DIY Geriatric Simulator
- This Is How We'll Die...
- We Cryogenically Freeze Ourselves
- This is What Being Tased Feels Like
- What Happens When A Youtube Channel Dies?
- Bad Bad Beans
- We Hired a Real Hypnotherapist to Analyze Our Darkest Dreams
- We Turned Our Bodies Into Art
- Mark and Ethan Learn About The Human Body
- Mark Punishes Ethan
- Strange (and legal) Things You Can Do With Your Body After Death
- DIY Cheese
- Hacking The Very Fabric of the Universe
- Looking at Long Lost Memes
- Discovering the Secret to Eternal Life
- Turning Mark Into an E-Boy
- Ethan Redefines Male Beauty
- Professional Fire Cupping (Going Even Further Beyond)
- An Extremely Sour, Not-at-all Sour Meal
- Literally Eating Fire
- Unregulated Axe Throwing
- Literally Laying On Literal Broken Glass
- Making an Indoor Tornado to Flex on Mother Nature
- Nutball: The Most Dangerous Game
- Becoming a Master of Mime
- Discussing the Idea of Murdering Each Other but It's Just a Joke and Definitely Not Serious HahaUnus Annus
- Are We Already Dead?
- Our Perfect (and last) Valentine's Day
- Drunk College Party Simulator
- 10 Strange Amazon Products Ethan Bought Mark Because He Doesn't Know How to Spend Money Responsibly
- Chickens Teach Us About Life and Death
- 3 Big Boys Attempt the King's Royal Fitness Test
- Being Attacked by a Fully Trained Bodyguard Dog
- Learning the Ancient Art of Chinese Archery
- The Ultimate Trolley Problem
- Goat Yoga
- Edible Slime was a Mistake.
- Granting Access Into Heaven's Sweet Gates
- Long Hair, Do We Dare?
- We Wrote a Hit Pop Song in 30 Minutes
- Mark and Ethan Go on a "Drum Date"
- Blowing Our Souls Into Some Hot Glass
- Top 10 Worst Things Your Friend Could Possibly Spend Their Money On
- Nutball Extreme: Taser Edition
- REAL Ghost Hunting at an Abandoned Zoo
- We Bought a Camera That Can Look Inside Us
- Becoming the World’s Greatest DJs
- Who Can Teach Their Dog a Trick the Fastest?
- Middle School Science Experiment Teaches Us About Life and Death
- DIY Chiropractor
- Mark and Ethan Get Into a Fight
- The Barrel - Official Music Video
- We Got Pepper Sprayed
- We Give Each Other Tattoos Blindfolded
- What Does Astrology Say About Our Friendship?
- Mark and Ethan Get a Full Body Scan to See What Secrets Lay Hidden Within (and learn their body fat)
- Mark Needs To Rub Ethan and Only His Mom Can Help Him
- 2 Idiots Get Crushed by 18-Foot Giant Snakes
- Beer Sauna: Turning a Portable Sauna into a Portable Hell
- Mark and Ethan Hunt The World's Most Wanted Criminals
- Unus Annus Carves the Roast Beast
- 5 Weird Apps That Predicted Our Death
- We Tried a Labor Pain Simulator
- Recreating the Miracle of Childbirth
- Mark and Ethan Are Now Fathers
- We Force James Charles to Run a Military Obstacle Course
- Desperately Trying To Not Touch Our Faces
- Reddit 50/50: Two Player Edition
- Going on an Internet Scavenger Hunt
- Having an Adventure In VR Chat Because We Can't Go Outside
- Amazon Shopping for the Apocalypse
- Whom Would Eat Whomst First in a Zombie Apocalypse?
- Ultimate YouTuber Boxing Showdown
- The Deep End of Omegle: Risky Boogaloo
- Where in the World is Unus Annus?
- Mark Builds a Pillow Fort for the Very First Time
- Mark's 1 Weird Talent Leaves Ethan Absolutely Speechless
- Wikifeet: A Tale of 2 Tootsies
- We Made Every YouTuber Battle in the Hunger Games
- We Google Each Other to Find Our Darkest Forgotten Sins
- We Played Mad Libs And Ran It Through Google Translate
- Mark and Ethan Desperately Try and Name a Single State in the USA
- Speed Reading 1000+ WPM to Gain a Complete Understanding of All Human Knowledge
- What is the Least Viewed Video on YouTube?
- We Found Websites That The World Forgot About
- The Scariest True Stories on the Internet
- How to NOT be the Perfect Boyfriend
- Mark and Ethan Find The Lost City of El Dorado
- Mark and Ethan Bet Everything on a Wikipedia Race
- The Creepiest Videos on Youtube
- Help Us Break a YouTube World Record
- 2 Men 200 Accents
- The Illuminati... Do They Really Exist?
- Using Google Maps to Find the Lost City of Atlantis
- Reading YOUR Scariest True Stories
- Mark and Ethan Take a Personality Test
- Will AI Soon Take Over Humanity As We Know It?
- Running Internet Drama through Google Translate
- The Secret Unus Annus No-Touchy-Touchy Hand Shake
- Two Male Men Judge Female Women on Their Beauty
- Bored? Press This Button.
- Don't Go in the Ocean... Ever.
- We Explore the Most MYSTERIOUS Mysteries of our Wildy Mysterious Mystery Moon of Mysteries
- We Looked at Unus Annus Memes
- Is Mark a Masochist?
- What the Hell is a Pink Trombone?
- Professional Fetish Scientists Rank the Best/Worst Fetishes of 2020
- Mark and Ethan Desperately Attempt to Feel Something
- An A.I. Generates Our Worst Nightmare
- Are Reptilian Humanoids Living Among us?
- Like It or Not... This is What The New Human Looks Like
- Eating Only Onions for 24 Hours: How Many Onions Does it Take to Kill a Man?
- Unus Annus ASMR
- We Attempted to Create THICC Water
- Making Our Own Gravestones to Prepare For Our Inevitable Demise
- How Tall Can A Human Get?: An Impartial Review by 2 Average Height Men
- Mark Teaches Ethan Korean
- Bigfoot is Real and It Ate My Friend
- The End of Unus Annus is Almost Here...
- We Explore the Unus Annus Subreddit for Your Delicious Memes
- How Big Can a Nuke Get?
- How Much Caffeine Does It Take to Kill a Man?
- Drinking Real THICC Water... How Bad Does It Taste?
- We Played Strip Poker
- Harnessing Our Yodeling Power to End The World As We Know It
- Mark Cooks Blindfolded While Ethan Guides Him Through FaceTime
- We Play the Newlywed Game While Consuming That Which Will Kill the Other
- DIY Boob
- We Have the Best Bellies on Youtube
- The Unus Annus Confessional Booth
- DO NOT OPEN UNTIL 2080
- Only UNUS-es May Watch This Video
- Only ANNUS-es May Watch This Video
- Only Watch from 2:15 to 6:11 --- DO NOT WATCH ANY OTHER PART OF THIS VIDEO
- DIY Wine
- Tearing a Phone Book in Half with Our Huge Manly Muscles
- 2 Complete Amateurs Enter a Body Building Competition
- BLACK LIVES MATTER. Resources and How You Can Help in the Description.
- Crushing Watermelons Betwixt Our Mighty Thighs
- Morphing Our Bodies Into Superhero Poses
- Reacting to Your Hilarious Green Screen Memes
- Mark Teaches Ethan to Read with Hooked on Phonics
- Ethan Roasts Mark for 15 Minutes Straight
- There's Something Horribly Wrong with This Picture...
- Attempting to Build IKEA Furniture Without Instructions
- Mark and Ethan Become United States Citizens
- We Made Fanart for Each Other
- Our Fans Try to Scare Us with Their Homemade Creepypasta
- Recreating Childhood Photos
- Will We Break the Boards... Or Will They Break Us?
- Finding the Most Cursed Image on the Internet
- Learning to Cry on Command to Increase Our YouTube Views
- Pee Sauna
- Building IKEA's Hardest Piece of Furniture Without Instructions is Impossible
- Becoming One With the Horse
- The Ultimate Paper Airplane Showdown
- Creating Mark FISHbach
- Learning How to Lock Pick (FBI Please Don't Watch)
- The Most Dangerous Shave
- Ethan Traps Mark's Soul in the Palm of his Hand
- Bear Trapping 101: An Elegant Knot For An Elegant Beast
- 2 Men In a Trench Coat Teach You How to Save Money at the Movies
- Building the World's First IKEA Boat
- Ethan Teaches Mark How to Swim
- 10 Miracle Products to Give YOU the Thiccest Jaw on Planet Earth
- 2 Dirty Boys Wash Their Filthy Mouths Out With Soap
- Mark is Guilty. Ethan Has the Proof.
- Recreating Mark's Childhood
- We Put an Apple Watch in a Rock Tumbler
- Dummy THICC for Dummies | A Tale of 2 Butts | Pushing Our Butts Even Further Beyond
- Reverse Engineering a Kite to Steal the Idea of Electricity From Benjamin Franklin
- The Candy Bra Challenge
- Mark and Ethan Look at a Puppy for 10 Minutes
- Unus Annus Try Pole Dancing
- This Is Hiding On Your Body RIGHT NOW.
- Tasting Weird Food Combos: Pickles and Chocolate? Ice Cream and Soy Sauce?
- The Unus Annus Space Program
- The Egg Smashing Game
- Can You Bake a Cookie from Cookie Dough Ice Cream?
- Bleachus Annus
- Dunking Oreos In Literally Anything But Milk
- Preparing a 5-Star Meal for Our Youtube Famous Dogs
- DIY Teeth
- How to Escape from a Hostage Situation
- Does This Magnetic Skincare Routine Really Work?
- DIY Bed of Nails : OH GOD, PLEASE DON'T EVER TRY THIS
- The Human Mop
- Can Sound Therapy Heal All Wounds?
- This Is The Most Dangerous Children's Toy Ever Made
- Would Chica Save Us From Drowning?
- We Do It Better Than Icarus Ever Could
- The Beginning of The End
- The Annual Unus Annus Dunk Contest
- Ultimate Horseshoes
- A Serious Conversation Under the Stars
- Recharging Our Phones Using Only Brute Strength
- 5 Products to Grow Your Patchy Beard
- Mark Teaches Ethan How to Play the Trumpet
- Playing Cards: The World's Deadliest Weapon
- We Lubed Our Floor for a Sliding Competition
- Breaking Glass With Our Screams
- This is Goodbye
- Mark and Ethan Share a Drink
- The Wubble
- Mark and Ethan Shave Chica
- DO NOT TRY THIS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
- Judging Your Terrible Unus Annus Ideas
- Hydro Dipping A Baby
- Popping Popcorn with a High-Powered Laser
- Puberty Simulator
- Grip Strength Test: Loser Becomes the Winner's Butler for a Day
- Momiplier Teaches Self-Defense
- Transforming Mark into the 8th Wonder of the World
- Playing Children’s Games in Total Darkness
- We’re Better Than Dogs
- The Koala Challenge: TikTok’s Intimate Couple’s Trend
- 1 Gallon of Jello Nearly Broke Us
- Too Many Pickles
- Pitching a Tent in the Woods But There's a Bear 15 Feet Away
- How to Rescue a Cat from a Tree
- A Bear Attacked Us in the Middle of the Night
- How to Safely Bury Your Friend
- Team Building for 2: Trust Fall, Tug-of-War, and More!
- How to Start a Fire (except don't...)
- Mark's Outdoor Escape Room
- Hunting HeeHoo
- Was 2020 a Bad Year for Unus Annus?
- Mark Gives Ethan a HOT (stone) Massage
- We Smell Every Smell
- How Many Slaps Does It Take to Cook a Chicken?
- 2 Boys 2 Poops
- Mark Teaches Ethan How to March in a Marching Band
- We Finally Drank Our DIY Wine
- 2 Adults Take a 4th Grade Math Test
- Making Snow Cones With Literally Anything But Normal Flavors
- We Attempt Pottery Without Amy's Help
- Can Plants Feel Pain?
- How Far Can We Chuck a 16lbs Rock?
- We Pierced Each Other’s Ears
- We Ate Dog Treats So You Don't Have To
- We Accidentally Made an SCP While Amy Was Away
- BEYBLADE NUTBALL
- Making the Ultimate Unus Annus Burger
- Making Soda With Literally Anything But Soda
- Pee Soda
- Learning to Use The Force
- Brick Soccer
- We Attempt to Make Holy Water
- Amy Sent Us a Mystery Box
- Mark Knows What Ethan Did...
- This Video Will Never Make Sense
- We Attempt to Make UNHOLY Water
- We Will Churn Thy Butter
- Ethan Teaches Mark Gymnastics
- The Great Ice Cream Cake Race
- Mark Teaches Ethan to Wrestle
- Ethan Watches as Mark Achieves the Impossible
- Consuming the World's Hottest Chip
- This Video Went Completely Out of Control
- The 1000 High Five Challenge
- Bobbing For Apples But the Water Keeps Getting Thiccer
- Mark Breaks His Nose On An Aerial Hoop
- Mark and Ethan Milk a Goat
- Shooting Archery ON A HORSE
- DIY Minesweeper
- Literally Finding a Needle in a Haystack
- Drawing on Each Other's Backs in Total Darkness
- This is For FUN and NOT a Fetish
- Mark Conquers His Fear of Night Swimming
- The Painful World of Aerial Silks
- We Bought Every Grinch Costume on Ebay
- Pumpkin Taste Tier List
- Learn to Jump Higher in 16 Minutes and 16 Seconds
- Bobbing For Literally Anything But Apples
- This Video is Completely Unedited
- Momiplier Tells Us True Scary Stories from Korea
- Pumpkin Spice “Challenge”
- Mark and Ethan Build a Scarecrow
- Pressure Washing Our Sins Away
- We Force Mark to Swim in the Ocean (HIS GREATEST FEAR)
- Fighting Fish to the Death in the Deep Blue Sea
- Cryptid Olympics
- Phasmophobia in Real Life
- Edward Pumpkin Hands
- Blood Bath
- The Unus Annus Annual Costume Contest
- Ethan Turns Mark into a Werewolf
- Ethan Kidnapped Mark
- The Truth of Unus Annus
- Accepting the Truth
- The Unus Annus Last Supper
- Being Brutally Honest with Each Other
- Recreating Every Single Unus Annus Video
- All Our Video Ideas That Never Happened
- Who’s Cutting Onions In Here???
- The 1st Annual Unus Annus Roast
- God's Fitness Test
- Saying Goodbye to All Our Guests
- Everything's Legal If You're Dead
- 7 Minutes in Heaven | 7 Minutes in Hell
- The Unus Annus Annual Sleepover
- Their channel name "Unus Annus" is Latin for "One Year", which explains the channel's lifespan.
- Many fans have dubbed Unus Annus a cult as a running joke during the channel's lifespan. Mark and Ethan have jokingly denied this and see the humor in the claim.
- The claim is partially true, as a cult is defined as "great devotion to a person, idea, object, movement, or work" and Unus Annus has shown great devotion to the idea of Impermanence, as it is the fundamental basis for the channel.
- Many fans claim that they will reupload and archive the videos made by Unus Annus, despite going against Ethan's and Mark's wishes.
- Markiplier replies to these claims saying that Unus Annus reuploads will be copyright-striked and taken down by him.
- The video titled "The Deep End of Omegle: Risky Boogaloo" was the only video removed from the channel before the channel was deleted.
- Some people who aren't a member of the Unus Annus channel but have collaborated on it are:
- The first and last words said on the channel were both said by Ethan.
- The channel’s, as well as Ethan’s, first words were “We live our lives taking each second for granted.”
- Mark’s first words were “But what would you do if you knew how much time you had left?”
- Both Mark, Ethan, and the channel’s final words were “See you on the other side.”
- Mark and Ethan showed the viewers what was inside the coffin after hitting 1 million likes on the livestream.
- Fans were upset before the final livestream, as they believed the channel was set to end on November 15th 2020 and was being deleted a day early, but due to the leap year it was correct to end on November 14th 2020 as the channel only intended to be around for the normal 365 days, not the leap years 366 days.
Note: The following dates are according to
- 500,000 subscribers: November 15, 2019
- 1 million subscribers: November 19, 2019
- 2 million subscribers: January 13, 2020
- 3 million subscribers: April 21, 2020
- 4 million subscribers: October 25, 2020
- 100 million views: January 13, 2020
- 200 million views: March 8, 2020
- 300 million views: April 13, 2020
- 400 million views: May 27, 2020
- 500 million views: July 12, 2020
- 600 million views: August 22, 2020
- 700 million views: October 5, 2020
- 800 million views: November 5, 2020
Wikitubia Hall of Fame