Vy Qwaint (born: January 3, 1986YouTuber from Minnesota. She used to live in Vietnam, but moved to Minnesota, and later to Las Vegas, Nevada, United States.) is a Vietnamese-American
Vy Qwaint used to live in Vietnam with her parents. It was mentioned that she has nieces, which visit her parents in Saint Paul. She later met Chad Wild Clay, after he asked her if she wanted to see his Spider-Man comic book Collection. The couple later got married after her husband, Chad proposed to her in a movie theater.
Vy Qwaint joined YouTube and pursued a career as a YouTube Creator on 2014, but started uploading content in 2015. Her Channel was mainly intended for makeup, fashion, DIY's and life hacks.
Vy Qwaint is not only famous for posting videos on YouTube, but is also popular for creating content on Instagram. Her Instagram page, where she posts interesting pictures and video clips, has accumulated more than 700,000 followers. She is also active on other social media platforms like Twitter and Facebook. Her Twitter page, which was created on March 3, 2014, has accumulated over 13,000 followers so far. In 2015, she appeared as herself in a television series documentary titled ‘Cinematica’. In the documentary, which was released on September 18, 2015, Vy Qwaint was seen alongside Chad Wild Clay. Vy Qwaint is also popular for teaching others the art of making interesting videos at events like ‘VidCon’. In June 2018, Chad Wild Clay posted a picture of Vy teaching 600 people how to make amazing videos at the famous ‘Anaheim Convention Center Parking Garage’ in California. Apart from creating content on social media, she also manages Chad’s online merchandise store, which sells clothes, backpacks, phone cases, and gift cards and is also the co-founder of the Spy Ninja Network App.
As she gained more than 700K followers on her Instagram account, advertisers pay a certain amount for the post they make. Considering her latest 15 posts, the average engagement rate of followers on each of her post is 9.51%. Thus, the average estimate of the amount she charges for sponsorship is between $458.25 – $763.75.
According to Socialblade, from her YouTube channel, she earns an estimated $464.4K - $7.4M in a year calculating the daily views and growth of subscribers. Thus, evaluating all her income streams, explained above, over the years, and calculating it, her estimated net worth is $1 million.
Vy Qwaint is exactly 5 feet tall for the height. With short, yet cute height, she has a weight of 45 kg. She has a slim body and an attractive personality. The eye color of Vy is black and even her hair color is black. Her US shoe size is 5 and she does not have any tattoos inked on her skin.
Vy started making appearances on Chad’s channel as he was becoming more popular, and the two soon increased their popularity working as a couple. They focused on funny videos, making funny song covers and parodies, which only brought more people to Chad’s channel.
Vy Qwaint, alongside Chad Wild Clay, went to a gas station where they have met Melvin PZ9 the Best Fighter, who was undercover in PZ and was posing as a spy ninja fan. Melvin's sister Regina Ginera, also was undercover in her regular clothes spying on them in the summer of 2018.
She is now working with her husband and co-worker Chad Wild Clay alongside Daniel Gizmo (formerly PZ1), Regina Ginera, and Melvin PZ9 the Best Fighter to defeat their enemy Project Zorgo, who has been deleting her husband Chad's parody video's since 2018.She along side Spy Ninjas (Chad Wild Clay, Daniel Gizmo, Regina Ginera, and Melvin Ginera) Defeated Project Zorgo on New Years Eve 2020.
- She has a big fear of water.
- She also has a huge fear of heights.
- With her husband Chad Wild Clay they made a game called the Spy Ninja Network.
- She has received a red safe while undercover as a PZ member for three months, which inside contains a mask to get to the top of the infamous Black Pyramid.
- Vy got married to Chad Wild Clay in July 2011 after Chad proposed to her in a movie theatre.
- Vy is known as the "tiniest" Spy Ninja in the group and often called the Spiciest because of her cravings for them.
- Vy's favorite snack is Hot Cheetos, and often eats them when she feels hungry.
- She is good friends with YouTube Creators Rebecca Zamolo and Matt Slays.
- She often has a passion for wearing makeup and usually wears it.
- Vy also is a fitness enthusiast.
- She has a charming personality since her childhood. She loves spending time with her family and performs creative works with her husband Chad at home.
- She is inspired by beauty and fashion as well, and has did Makeup tutorials since past years and also showcased Daft Punk Lipstick.
- Vy has mentioned that during her high school years, she felt insecure due to her short height.
- Vy became a brand ambassador of several fitness gears, which she has advertised on her Instagram page. She has also used Instagram to share some details from her personal life, such as her travels and adventures with friends and husband.