Sam Denby (born: March 17, 1997YouTuber who makes videos on topics such as "How the Post Office Made America" and "What's the Longest Driveable Distance on Earth?". He has a third channel, Sam from Wendover. in which he has done 3 videos on. Sam, and his friend Brian (host of channel "Real Engineering") created a podcast called "Showmakers".), better known online as Wendover Productions, or Half as Interesting, is an American
As of August 31, 2018, Wendover Productions has over 1.4 million subscribers, Half as Interesting has 664k subscribers, Sam from Wendover has 39k subscribers, and Showmakers has 8k subscribers.
Sam created his main channel, Wendover Productions, on February 11, 2010, but didn't post anything until August 31, 2015. 3 years after he created his channel. His first video, a video about how Advertisements manipulate us. The video did alright, for his standards. It wasn't until January 9, 2016, when he created his video, How to Create a Country when he exploded. The video gained views in the hundred-thousands, and continued going. He was pretty well known among the YouTube community, and soon after hit 100k subscribers. His videos started gaining views in the millions after awhile, and soon after, he announced his second channel, Half as Interesting. On January 5, 2018, Wendover Productions hit 1 million subscribers.
Sam continues to do what he loves, and will keep doing it for the foreseeable future.
- Wendover Productions hit 100k subscribers on June 5, 2016.
- Wendover Productions hit 200k subscribers on September 16, 2016.
- Wendover Productions hit 300k subscribers on December 21, 2016.
- Wendover Productions hit 400k subscribers on February 13, 2017.
- Wendover Productions hit 500k subscribers on March 17, 2017.
- Wendover Productions hit 600k subscribers on April 26, 2017
- Wendover Productions hti 700k subscribers on June 26, 2017
- Wendover Productions hit 800k subscribers on September 9, 2017
- Wendover Productions hit 900k subscribers on October 29, 2017
- Wendover Productions hit 1 million subscribers on January 5, 2018.
Half as Interesting
As mentioned in the Wendover Productions section, Half as Interesting was announced on August 31st, 2017, and the first video (which he calls the "premiere episode"), "What's the Longest Driveable Distance on Earth?", and got alot of views and subscribers. Sam made more videos on the channel, and when he made his "Why Photos of the Eiffel Tower at Night are illegal" video, he exploded, gaining over 50k subscribers that day, and 1m views, which gave him over 100k subscribers. His videos are sponsored, often by website builder Squarespace.
Sam continues to make videos on this channel, and will do for the foreseeable future.
- Half as Interesting hit 100k subscribers on September 3, 2017
- Half as Interesting hit 200k subscribers on October 15, 2017
- Half as Interesting hit 300k subscribers on November 11, 2017
- Half as Interesting hit 400k subscribers on January 28, 2018
- Half as Interesting hit 500k subscribers on May 1, 2018
- Half as Interesting hit 600k subscribers on July 19, 2018
Sam has two other channels, Sam from Wendover, and Showmakers. Sam from Wendover does vlogs, and Showmakers is a podcast with friend Brian, host of "Real Engineering." Neither of them have hit any big milestones.