What's Inside? is a YouTube channel ran by father and son duo consisting of Dan (born: July 23, 1980 ) and Lincoln Markham (born: January 3, 2006 ). They are famous for cutting various things open and seeing what's inside in a kid/family friendly manner.
The channel has more than 700 million video views and 5 million subscribers and have been on YouTube since 2008. Some of the things that they have cut open are: a MacBook, an electric bike, an olympic torch, a rattlesnake rattle, and even the YouTube Gold Play Button.
- Dan was born in Manila, Philippines while Lincoln was born in Prescott, Arizona.
- Dan and Lincoln have collaborated with Studio C.
List Of Subscriber Milestones
- What's Inside hit 1 million subscribers on December 15, 2015.
- What's Inside hit 2 million subscribers on June 4, 2016.
- What's Inside hit 3 million subscribers on February 3, 2017.
- What's Inside hit 4 million subscribers on March 10, 2017.
- What's Inside hit 5 million subscribers on October 23, 2017.
- What's Inside hit 6 million subscribers on September 16, 2018.
- 1 Billion views: February 20, 2019