Below is a complete list of Wikitubia's content moderators:
|Content Moderator since July 8, 2017||Semi-Active|
|Content Moderator since August 6, 2019||Semi-Active|
|Content Moderator since December 18, 2019||Active|
|Content Moderator since April 16, 2020||Active|
|Content Moderator since April 16, 2020||Semi-Active|
|Content Moderator since June 10, 2020||Active|
Below is a complete list of Wikitubia's discussion moderators:
|Discussions Moderator since September 24, 2018||Inactive|
|Discussions Moderator since April 16, 2020||Active|
|Discussions Moderator since April 16, 2020||Semi-Active|
|Discussions Moderator since May 1, 2020||Semi-Active|
Becoming a Moderator
In order to become a moderator you must be an outstanding or constant contributor to the site. You should also be able to find lost pages that does not contain information or has less than 500 subscribers from time to time.
What Moderators can do
- Editing/moving fully protected pages.
- Deleting or undeleting pages or files.
- Editing/moving protected files.
- Renaming files.
- Protecting/unprotecting pages.
- Patrolling pages.
- Deleting article comments.
- Removing/restoring threads and replies by any user.
- Closing/Reopening threads.
- Manage Forum boards.
- Delete blog comments.
- Editing and deleting article comments
- Moderating the Discussions feature.