|“||I'm a dirty crime boy.||”|
Will Gold (born: September 14, 1996 ), better known online as Wilbur Soot (formerly known as SootHouse Wilbur), is an English musician, solo YouTuber, and Twitch streamer who is best known for being the frontman and editor of the group YouTube channel SootHouse and previously edited for fellow YouTuber JackSucksAtLife.
He has released an album on Spotify and has made a few viral parody songs such as "Karen, please come back I miss the kids", "The 'Nice Guy' Ballad", "I'm In Love With An E-Girl", "Internet Ruined Me" and his latest one being "Your New Boyfriend". Currently, he mainly does live streams on Twitch and then posts edited highlights onto YouTube. He is also the lead vocalist and guitarist for the indie rock band Lovejoy that debuted in May 2021 with their EP Are You Alright?.
- 1 Biography
- 2 History
- 3 Minecraft Championship
- 4 Controversies
- 5 Trivia
- 6 Unlisted Videos
- 7 Quotes
- 8 Subscriber milestones
- 9 Gallery
- 10 References
Wilbur was born in Suffolk, England on September 14, 1996, but he grew up in Brighton, East Sussex. He attended Sussex Downs College in Lewes, England and recently finished a Bachelor's degree in Editing and Post Production.
One of the first channels Wilbur had was named "Settings66" with a boy named Ben in near Ipswich, Suffolk, East of England. The first video dates back to May 6, 2008. It consists of many IRL videos of the two boys seemingly acting out roleplay scenarios, and even two gaming walk-throughs. Wilbur claims that he doesn't know the password to this account, and if he did, he would delete every video on this youtube channel, because it's embarrassing to him, he claims.
He also owned a channel called "Minecraft and Donuts" (formerly 1MinecraftHD) with a girl named Sophie. The duo made Minecraft videos on player-made maps. Their first video, "Doll test Minecraft part 1," was posted on May 22, 2011. They uploaded consistently until "Will and Sophie play: The Works | Part 2," when Sophie had to go to the hospital to have an operation. Subsequently, they stopped uploading for 2 years. In "I'M BACK! +An Apology," Will stated that she was fine but would not appear in videos anymore. However, he never uploaded on the channel again, and in late 2020, every video in it was privated but more than half of the videos were unprivated.
Another channel of his was named "ALittleBritOfWill" where he posted short films, music and vlogs.
He also owns a channel named "Wilbur Music" which where he posted ballads and songs which was created on 24th November 2017. A album was also launched off Wilbur Music and Wilbur’s music career was “Your City Gave Me Asthma”. This has been reuploaded by many small YouTubers as a combined video gaining thousands of views. One ballad that has recently been privated on YouTube is the “Nice Guy Ballad” which caused chaos on the site Reddit on the chat r/wilbursoot. In 2019 Wilbur released a song on the channel called “I’m Very Smart” which according to Wilbur was a “flop” but many disagree seeing the popularity of the song. But that was one of the final songs on the Wilbur Music channel.
He was involved in the first SootHouse video titled "Bulgarian Real Estate" which showed him and Soot George mocking websites selling cheap houses in Eastern Europe. It was posted in April 2017. He also appeared in many other SootHouse videos and is known as the leader. Despite the first SootHouse video being posted in 2017, Wilbur was active on YouTube beforehand, having posted several now-deleted videos.
Wilbur was the one who came up with the name "Soot", with its origin coming from a Tamagotchi forum.
The Editor Wilbur ARG
From December 16, 2018, to February 23, 2019, there was an active ARG (Alternate Reality Game) made by Wilbur on the JackSucksAtLife channel. It has since ended but has since remained unsolved, though hoaxes about its supposed solution have emerged in subsequent years.
The ARG starts with Wilbur emailing Jack in a humorous way, demanding to be his editor. The link to the video is here. Jack decides to let Wilbur edit a video, causing Wilbur a panic as he was away from the computer when Jack finally responded. 48 hours later, Jack received the video, and it went up. Notably, there was a scene at the end of Wilbur, talking to the audience and acting paranoid. Jack decided to let Wilbur edit another video, in which Wilbur snuck in a secret link, beginning the ARG.
In October 2021, The Game Theorists published a video breaking down their theory on the ARG. In the video, they explained that when they reached out to Wilbur, he had said that although the ARG was technically solvable, he actively discouraged them from attempting to solve it. Wilbur did not confirm whether or not they had solved it, and also mentioned he was considering making a second ARG.
SMP Earth is a server set up by Wilbur, JoshA20, chippledipple and a few others. It is a 1:3000 scale map of the Earth with 75+ creators. In the server, people can own countries and claim land for that country. Creators role play with other creators and forge alliances or make enemies.
The server was not Wilbur's idea but was already in development, However, the team had decided to abandon the project, thinking nobody would want to play on the server. Wilbur, having heard this, decided to step in and offered to lead the project himself, seeing the potential in the idea.
The server is now up and running, and has a wiki documenting the events that have taken place so far. Wilbur is the founder and leader of the SMP Earth faction known as Newfoundland. He has created a railway system connecting his land to other sections of the map, and refers to himself as a "social butterfly".
- See also: Dream Team Wiki
Wilbur is also known for playing on Dream's Minecraft server, the Dream SMP. He created the “independent nation” of L'Manberg on July 31st, 2020 as stated in one of his videos. This was to be a “separate server“ from the DreamSMP server. He was accompanied by TommyInnit, Fundy, Tubbo and Eret. Dream, Punz and Sapnap weren't happy with what Wilbur was doing so declared war on L'Manberg. This is referred to by many as the DreamSMP war. Most of his streams on the server have been edited and uploaded onto YouTube. During the "Great War", L'Manberg went to battle against the rest of the DreamSMP. Eret later turned out to be a traitor and caused the L’Manberg rebels to lose their armor and weapons.
However, Wilbur's citizenship in L'Manberg was revoked after losing an election against Jschlatt, who decided to officially change the nation's name to Manberg. Afterwards, Wilbur and TommyInnit decided to join forces with Technoblade, later joining them would be former Manberg Secretary of State Tubbo , and Nihachu in order to start a new nation in the server known as Pogtopia. The staff of the newly-named Manburg consisted of jschlatt as the President, Quackity as the Vice President, GeorgeNotFound as the Co-Vice-President, Fundy as the Secretary of State, and JackManifoldTV as an ambassador to the DreamSMP server. However, on the 17th of October, Quackity quit their job as VP and joined Pogtopia in his desire to take down Jschlatt.
After Jschlatt's death, Wilbur had gave presidency to TommyInnit. TommyInnit then stepped down and gave the podium to Tubbo on account of having "unfinished business". Tubbo was then dawned as president, but behind their backs Wilbur had run off into his TNT room. Ph1lza had then shown up before he had pressed the button. Directly before he presses it, he quotes Eret's famous line- "It was never meant to be". While Manberg is being blown up, Wilbur pleads for Ph1lza to kill him. Ph1lza exclaims "You're my son!" before he gives in and kills him.
A part of Wilbur lived on in the SMP as a ghost, known as Ghostbur. He wrote anything he can piece together in one of his many books in his once growing (now destroyed) library. Ghostbur only has memory's of his life when he was alive and dead that made him or Wilbur happy. He manages to showcase his musical talent during his adventures and has an immortal blue-wooled sheep named Friend.
A back-to-back attempt to restore Ghostbur's mortal soul to make him Wilbur again by Ph1lza and others, but on the second try, they accidentally merged Ghostbur's soul with that of the deceased Jschlatt, now Glatt. Fans have referred to this as the birth of Glattbur.
After Tommy and Tubbo defeated Dream and put him in prison, Ghostbur could be heard once again. We couldn't see him but he talked to Tommy and Tubbo (mainly Tommy). Tommy and Tubbo were very shocked when talking to Ghostbur and were mostly quiet, which made Ghostbur a bit upset because he wanted to talk with his brother and friend. Tommy talked shortly how he and Tubbo defeated Dream and how Tubbo nearly died. Tommy then explained why he didn't kill Dream. It was to bring him (Wilbur) back to life. Ghostbur was clearly upset becuase, as he put it, he was "free" and "liberated" once he entered the After Life. Towards the end of the conversation, Ghostbur and Tommy had a heated argument, calmed down, and smiled before Ghostbur was pulled back to the After Life. Since this, we haven't seen any other signs of Glattbur or Ghostbur.
On April 29, Tommy and Ghostbur sneaked into Pandora's Vault to assassinate Dream. However, the warden caught them, and prevented Tommy from doing so. Then, Dream killed Ghostbur, and in doing so resurrected the original Wilbur. He excitedly tells Tommy that he "has a lot to do" before logging off again.
Skyblock Randomizer is a type of series popularized by Wilbur Soot. There have been 2 seasons of Skyblock Randomizer.
Wilbur spawns into the vast void of nothingness explaining the data pack and the premise of the series. Diamond boots were the first item Wilbur received from the sky gods. The first block that is placeable which Wilbur received was a birch gate. Many of Wilburs pets died in a matter of minutes.
In Season 2, Wilbur collaborates with Pyrocynical - who is less experienced at Minecraft. They each started on separate islands, built to each other and attempted to make a lovely house. There are a few minor new features like command blocks that double items. Just like in the first season, many of the pets died instantly, including "Tax Evasion" and "Mario".
The Rajjchelor and Nihachu
The Rajjchelor (now known as Love or Host) is a dating game show hosted by Austin (formerly known as Rajj Patel) on Twitch. In the Rajjchelor, an influencer comes on the show and eliminates people based on their tastes for a woman. Then, Austin reveals if they picked host (which means that the woman didn’t have an interest in the influencer and was only in it for the clout) or love (which means that the woman had an interest in the influencer). Many big influencers have appeared on this "game show" such as Jschlatt, Quackity and most notably, Wilbur.
When Wilbur appeared on the Rajjchelor, he eliminated everyone from the show except for Niki. Austin then reveals that Niki picked love for Wilbur. After the Rajjchelor, fans of both Wilbur and Niki shipped them together as a couple, even claiming that their relationship rivaled CallMeCarson's and Kate's, which was seen as legitimate at the time. Wilbur and Niki have appeared on each other's streams and have played Stardew Valley together. The month after the Rajjchelor, Wilbur would visit Germany and meet Niki for the first time in real life. Niki said during one of her streams that she and Wilbur are just friends and were never dating or together.
On August 8, 2020, Wilbur met up with his friends Ph1LzA, TommyInnit, Fundy and Niki in Brighton. This was documented in a vlog posted by Tommy. After going to the arcade and purchasing 2 "vlog guns" (nerf guns) in return for arcade tickets, Tommy, along with Wilbur's housemate & fellow Soothouse member David, stole Wilbur's wallet and office key to gain access into his office where he streams. Tommy started streaming and was interrupted after 5 minutes by Wilbur who had discovered he was in his office and streaming. The live stream ended abruptly and Wilbur quickly went live to apologize for Tommy's misbehaving. After all the shenanigans, Tommy ended up accidentally leaving his vlog guns in Wilbur's office. As of January 2022, the vlog gun is back in the posession of Tommy.
E-Girl song trilogy
In 2020, Wilbur released three comedy songs about an e-boy simping for and obsessing over an e-girl, I'm In Love With An E-Girl, Internet Ruined Me and Your New Boyfriend. These songs are a commentary on simping culture, mocking the misogynistic behaviors within it. He is playing a character in these videos/songs. These songs are all part of the same storyline, highlighted by the repetition of the “She’s beauty, she’s grace” lyric and the retro computer theme present in all three released songs. Wilbur originally said that the songs were going to be part of a quadrilogy, but has since clarified that YNB might be the final song of the series. The potentially fourth song, Soft Boy, was teased on one of Philza's streams, as well as one of his own, with a January/February 2021 release hinted. On March 19th, he sent a sneak peek of the song's instrumental to Philza for him to play on his stream.
In I'm In Love With An E-Girl, the teenage protagonist is obsessed with an e-girl. He still lives with his mother and his biggest struggle in life is having his PS4 confiscated. Wilbur plays into the teenage boy stereotype by describing the e-boy waking up in the afternoon, immediately checking his phone, drinking red bull, vaping and using Snapchat. The stereotype is then continued with the line “I punched a hole through my bedroom wall”, as teenage boys often show their aggression through destructive behavior, even though the protagonist denies this, playing it down to not scare off the e-girl.
He is aware that the relationship is nonreciprocal but pursues it regardless. “I’ll make you forget every guy that came before me,” shows how confident he is in himself and his ability to impress the e-girl. She gives him attention, fulfilling the bare minimum of his requests, “I wanna be the girl that you fall asleep on call with”, but explains that it’s all she’s doing for him, also showing that she’s reduced him to being just another boy and that he isn’t as special as he thinks he is.
From this, it can be assumed that the pair briefly had some sort of online relationship until the e-girl realized that his behavior was overly obsessive, and blocked him, “Let’s completely block all contact”. He then proceeded to stalk her social media and harass her in response to this decision, leading her to have to contact the police. His response to this is pure confusion, exposing how unaware he is of his behavior.
After this has occurred, he has become aware that his behavior is strange but accepts it, and blames the fact that what he looks for in a girlfriend is heavily affected by unhealthy idealization and the search for perfection influenced by the internet and other media. His main motivation for acting the way that he has is because the media he consumes presents this sort of behavior as the norm and that he still holds onto the hope that she will unblock him and respond to his messages.
In Internet Ruined Me, the protagonist is in his early twenties. He has become an e-boy, “[I] spend all my time on social media, this is the state that I’m in”, and has embodied the mentality through being depressed due to the e-girl breaking off their relationship.
In Your New Boyfriend, the protagonist is aged 26 and works a 9-5 office job. He is self-aware that he lacks social skills, but doesn’t see this as a disadvantage, and is “one click away from” going insane, implying he could do something drastic online. He now has one singular regret in his life: that he isn't dating the e-girl.
It is heavily inferred across the songs that the e-girl has a Twitch channel where the protagonist is active in her chat, and regularly gives her large monetary donations, presumably a Tier 3 subscription (the highest tier at $25 USD per month). This is commonplace behavior for people who simp for e-girls, as they put them on an unreasonable pedestal in the hope of developing a genuine romantic relationship with them and gaining sexual gratification.
Throughout the music video, he can be seen incessantly emailing the e-girl from the alias Lonely Boy. She consistently deletes his emails and forwards the creepier ones to her legal team. She has a restraining order against him in response to his stalking and obsessive behavior.
The e-girl now has a new boyfriend, Jared, whom the simp has met. He regularly compares himself to Jared and is very jealous of his physique. He also feels personally attacked by him dating her, referring to him as “the one who took [her] away from [him]”. He believes that he knows more about her than Jared does, as he watches her live streams, and expresses his hatred towards him throughout the song.
- The e-girl parts of the songs are sung by Chevy, an Australian music artist.
- The trilogy draws from two of his previous songs, The Nice Guy Ballad and Discord Song.
Internet Ruined Me
- Wilbur submitted the music video for a university assignment and wrote a dissertation on the VHS effect, which he created from scratch instead of using a plugin.
- James Marriott contributed the electronic drums for the song.
Your New Boyfriend
- The song was first previewed on one of Tommy’s streams in July 2020 and then sung on Niki’s stream on the 17th of August, and is the only song of the trilogy to have had a preview months before release.
- Wilbur’s adlib of “Jason Derulo” is a comedic reference to the singer adding his own name into his songs. It may also make reference to Bo Burnham's "Repeat Stuff" which begins with the same line.
- In the music video, the e-girl's name is shown to be Pandora Braithwaite. This is a literary reference to the Adrian Mole series where the main character is in love with Pandora yet she rejects his advances.
- The music video trended #1 in both the United Kingdom and the United States, beating Taylor Swift’s music video for her song willow, and reached over 2.5 million views within 24 hours of being released. The video also hit 10M views in just over 7 days and 13 hours of its release.
- Lonely Boy’s email address is lonelyboy20xx@... as to keep the trilogy's timeline ambiguous.
Your City Gave Me Asthma
- "Jubilee Line" is about how much Wilbur hated London and wanted to leave. He said "Since moving there I managed to get this horrid phlegm cough for 2 years straight, doctor’s confirmed it was caused by pollution, later on I started to exhibit signs of asthma." Which explains why the name of the album is 'Your City Gave Me Asthma'.
- "Saline Solution" is about how Wilbur has major health anxiety, which basically means he is always thinking about the possibility that he might be sick, or dying of something that he is unaware of.
- "Since I Saw Vienna" is about his traveling tendencies and has seen many places including Vienna. This song represents his tendency to move around a lot.
- "Losing Face" is about a woman who left him for another man. He expresses his self-doubt and jealousy caused by it, he “Loses Face” while spiraling over alcohol and self-indulgence in this song, with the song reading as an angry message just for her.
- " Your Sister Was Right" is about Wilbur feeling dejected and insecure in himself, and how he isn't a compatible Love Interest for anyone.
- "La Jolla" is about a man who doesn’t feel good enough and has distant dreams of leaving to start fresh somewhere different. This could be a metaphor for Wilburs hatred of London and the self-doubts that plague his mind.
- "I'm Sorry Boris" is about his conflicting thoughts on leaving London, solely due to the fact that if he leaves London, his health would improve but he would also be leaving his friends.
Minecraft Championship is a Minecraft Tournament for YouTubers and Streamers run by the Noxcrew, in which 10 teams of four compete in a series of 8 minigames decided by the participants. A point multiplier makes each game worth more as each round passes, incentivizing teams to vote for games they might be bad at early on in the event. At the end, the two teams with the most points face off in a round of ‘Dodgebolt’ to decide the winner of the tournament. This makes it possible for a team to win despite potentially having fewer points than the runner-up.
- MC Championships 1: Team Yellow Chickens. Teamed with Ryguyrocky, JackSucksAtLife, and Ph1LzA. Placed 23rd individual and his team placed 7th overall.
- MC Championships 2: Team Red Rabbits. Teamed with Technoblade, Dangthatsalongname, and Strawburry17. Placed 13th individual and his team placed 4th overall.
- MC Championships 3: Team Cyan Creepers. Teamed with Technoblade, RTGame, and ToxxxicSupport. Placed 18th individual and his team placed 5th overall.
- MC Championships 4: Team Purple Pandas. Teamed with Technoblade, Ph1LzA, and TommyInnit. Placed 17th individual and his team placed 1st overall.
- Their team ended up winning, having gained almost a 3,000 point lead over second-place and beating the Green Guardians (comprised of PeteZahHutt, Vikkstar123, Michaelmcchill, and King_Burren) in the final round of Dodgebolt, despite Wilbur accidentally killing himself in Skyblockle and muting Tommy partway through Parkour Warrior. Individually, Wilbur scored 2129 points overall, putting him in 17th place out of 40. For winning, Wilbur and his teammates received an MCC coin engraved with the event’s logo.
- MC Championships 5: Team Lime Llamas. Teamed with Technoblade, Ph1LzA, and VoiceoverPete. Placed 19th individual and his team placed 5th overall.
- MC Championships 6: Team Pink Piglets. Teamed with Technoblade, Ph1LzA, and SeaPeeKay. Placed 23rd individual and his team placed 4th overall. (This week's team was named in honor of Technoblade.)
- MC Championships 7: Team Orange Ocelots. Teamed with Technoblade, Ph1LzA, and SeaPeeKay. Placed 20th individual and his team placed 2nd overall, but they lost the final Dodgebolt round against the Green Guardians (comprised of PeteZahHutt, Failwhip, Eret, and HBomb94).
- MC Championships 8: Team Red Rabbits. Teamed with Ph1LzA, Dangthatsalongname, and TommyInnit. Placed 16th individual and his team placed 6th overall.
- Just before the event began, Wilbur stated that people on the MCC subreddit were saying that Tommy was a genuinely good player in MCC but that he messes around when he is on a team with Wilbur. As Wilbur was now in possession of both of Tommy's “vlog guns” (from the Brighton Meetup), he decided to set him an ultimatum to make Tommy try his best at the tournament. This ultimatum had several rewards and consequences for Tommy depending on their final team ranking, including a £5000 donation for 1st place and the destruction of the vlog gun for 6th place or below.
- Despite performing well early in the tournament, the Red Rabbits fell from 2nd to 6th due to glitches in the game. As a result, Wilbur stomped on one of the guns and broke it. Threatening the destruction of the second gun, Wilbur coerced Tommy into staying on the same team as him for the next tournament.
- MC Championships 9: Team Red Rabbits. Teamed with Ph1LzA, Dangthatsalongname, and TommyInnit. Placed 21st individual and his team placed 5th overall.
- This event, Tommy was playing for the second vlog gun. Wilbur's ultimatum for Tommy was the same as the one for MCC8, except the 1st place donation was upped to £15000.
- Wilbur's stream crashed mid-game, but the team managed to finish in 5th place. The vlog gun was deemed safe at Wilbur's office awaiting collection by Tommy. However, when Wilbur went to fire a shot from the vlog gun in honor of getting top 5, he accidentally broke it.
- MC Championships 10: Team Aqua Axolotls. Teamed with TommyInnit, Tubbo, and Pokimane. Placed 21st individual and his team placed 7th overall.
- For the entirety of the game, Pokimane didn't have the right texture pack on.
- MC Championships 11: Team Violet Vampires. Teamed with TommyInnit, Fundy, and Quackity. Placed 14th individual and his team placed 3rd overall.
- This was the 4th consecutive time and 5th time in total Wilbur and Tommy were on the same team.
- Wilbur's voice broke during the first minigame of this MCC, Hole in the Wall.
- On the MCC subreddit, it was widely predicted that this team would throw for content and place in the bottom 5.
- MC Championships 12: Team Green Guardians. Teamed with Ph1LzA, TapL, and GeorgeNotFound. Placed 19th individual and his team placed 1st overall, ultimately winning Dodgebolt and the tournament.
- MC Championships 13: Team Cyan Candy Canes. Teamed with Ph1LzA, Quackity, and Fundy. Placed 27th individual and his team placed 6th overall.
- This was the 9th time Wilbur is on a team with Phil.
- During the middle of Ace Race (Game 4) Wilbur's PC crashed. This caused him to instantly stop streaming. Though his stream came back a few minutes later, he was the only player not able to finish the race and as a result their team fall in the leaderboard.
- MC Championship 14: Team Pink Parrots. Teamed with Fundy, JackManifoldTV, and Ph1LzA. Placed 35th individual and his team placed 6th overall.
- MC Championships 15: Team Pink Parrots. Teamed with TapL, Ranboo, and Tubbo. Placed 10th individual and his team placed 3rd overall.
- MC Championships 16: Team Red Rabbits. Teamed with Ranboo, TommyInnit, and Ph1LzA. Placed 28th individual and his team placed 9th overall.
- MC Championships 17: Team Yellow Yaks. Teamed with Dangthatsalongname, Ranboo, and Shubble. Placed 12th individual and his team placed 3rd overall.
- MC Championships 18: Team Cyan Centipedes. Teamed with CaptainSparklez, Sneegsnag, and Ranboo. Placed 18th individual and his team placed 3rd overall.
In 2019, the YouTuber and former associate of Wilbur named Slazo had rape allegations brought against him. In the light of this, Wilbur showed his support for Slazo's accuser. Not too long later, Slazo released a video proving his innocence. In a thread by Twitter user TheMemeBorber, they interviewed Wilbur where he stated that if Slazo broke the law then he should go to prison, but if he didn't then he should be left alone and continue with his career, confirming that Wilbur had decided to distance himself from the drama due to the multiple arguments given throughout. Wilbur also mentioned that he doesn't actively follow drama.
Song Lyric Controversies
In April 2021, Wilbur addressed several of his previous questionable song lyrics. He addressed his distasteful comment towards black people in his song "The Nice Guy Ballad". He explained that he had performed it live several times, and had been made aware by someone that the lyric was offensive and subsequently changed it. He said that he has donated 100% of the income from the music video to the Breonna Taylor Foundation. At the same time, he also addressed a bad joke from an old SootHouse video where he appeared to be saying a slur, explaining that he had not actually said it and had ignorantly "censored" it for comedy value. He took the music video down on September 19, 2021.
Some people had called him out for a lyric in one of his unreleased songs, Screensaver, because of his mention of Hitler in the lyric: "Call me Hitler, no one will notice the fucking difference". He addressed this, stating that the song was written primarily in the second person and the lyric was about how an ex would compare him to horrible people when talking to others.
- He has a second channel called Wilbur Music where he posts music.
- He uses a blue Fender Player Telecaster, named Baby Blue, and a S&P Woodland CW Spruce A3T, named Simone.
- He had started playing guitar 5 months before his 21st birthday, practicing about roughly 10 hours a day and is self taught.
- He does not only play guitar, he can also play the bass, mandolin, baritone ukulele, piano & lute.
- In 2020 he released an album on Spotify titled Your City Gave Me Asthma.
- On the Genius lyrics page for his song "Jubilee Line", he explained that the pollution in London gave him asthma.
- He has postnasal drip as a result of developing asthma.
- He likes geography, calling himself a geography nerd in the video A Geography Nerd Plays Geoguessr.
- Wilbur is very interested in accents as well, claiming that one of his party tricks is his ability to identify someone's place of origin based on their accent.
- He had his own Rajjchelor where he befriended Twitch streamer Niki Nihachu. She won the show and chose Love.
- There are rumours that he and Niki are dating due to the result of the Rajjchelor. However, they have both stated several times that they are not and are just good friends.
- He also befriended YouTuber and Twitch streamer Minx, better known as Justa Minx who initially chose Host (ended up wanting to change it to Love, but wasn't allowed to do that) and placed second on the show.
- He is part of Sleepyboisinc along with Technoblade, Ph1LzA and, as of September 12, 2020, TommyInnit.
- He is currently learning to speak Dutch as he likes the Netherlands.
- He is a fan of JackStauber, Crywank, and many other musicians he has done covers of songs from.
- During one of his most popular series on Twitch and Youtube - You Laugh, You Lose - he said he doesn't laugh frequently on his own. He has stated a few times he laughs a lot more when he's with friends.
- The rules of You Laugh, You Lose are the following:
- Rule 1: No boomers.
- Rule 2: No zoomers.
- Rule 3: No weebs under penalty of death (I am looking at you Phil).
- Rule 4: No marvel stans.
- Rule 5: Stan Loona.
- Rule 6: No K-POP.
- Rule 7: No My Little Pony, friendship is F*CK!
- Rule 8: No videos I've already seen.
- Rule 9: Staged videos are sh*t!
- Rule 10: Ignore rule 5.
- Rule 11: Loud is sometimes funny.
- The rules of You Laugh, You Lose are the following:
- He moved from London to Brighton on June 8, 2020.
- He is 6'6" (1.98m) tall.
- This also makes him the tallest member of Sleepyboisinc, just ahead of Technoblade, who is 6’3”.
- He is an only child by blood, but has step-siblings.
- In 2020, Wilbur's music on Spotify was streamed over 8.8 million times.
- He uses a Rode NT1-A microphone and a TC Helicon GoXLR to both stream on Twitch and record his songs.
- He has a very weak and distorted sense of taste so he bases things primarily off of texture. He has been like this since birth.
- In Would You Rather video, he said he could very faintly taste things.
- He is a hypochondriac.
- He has hyperthyroidism, specifically Hashimoto's thyroiditis.
- He is anemic.
- He is a licensed glider pilot.
- He has an ongoing bit where he comes up with a random date whenever someone asks when his birthday is. He has said that this is because he hates his birthday and doesn't celebrate it. Part of the joke is that he lied to Famous Birthdays and gave them a fake date, but he has said it could be a double bluff and that his actual birthday might be the same as his Famous Birthdays one.
- His favorite color is teal (Windows teal).
- His favorite movie is Shallow Grave.
- His favorite song is "There Are Listed Buildings".
- His favorite band is Los Campesinos!
- His favorite flower is the pansy.
- His favorite type of bugs are woodlice. (Woodlouse).
- His favorite anime is Your Name (Kimi no Na wa).
- He has aphantasia.
- He is a fan of LOCAL58 and wrote a paper on it for fun.
- When he was 17, he snuck out of his house and traveled to the Netherlands.
- He used to have a dog named Romy when he was young.
- He have a Cocker Spaniel named Cotton.
- He is a fan of the "Great Filter" theory of intelligent life.
- His favorite drink is straight vodka.
- He had a vacation in Los Angeles and lived on Shelby's house alongside Scott, Joey, Meghan and HBomb. He left America on December 17-18, 2021 and has current plans to possibly move on the country by getting a visa.
Wilbur has a variety of unlisted videos, here is a list of the currently known ones. The first 8 pertain to the Editor Wilbur ARG.
- a ramble
- Privately Owned Spiral Galaxy
- im cold
- understanding your new position as king
- JackSucksAtLifeReddit H.264 - 17/01/19 - FINAL.mp4
- GB Eating GB Whilst Listening to GB - Wilbur Soot (Crywank cover)
- Wilbur Soot - For Memories
- Wilbur Soot - Your City Gave Me Asthma
- SpookHouse: Episode 2, Ouija Boards (SNEAK PEAK)
- What SorrowTV doesn't want you to know...
- /r/RoastMe ... Destroys my fragile heart
- Reacting to my 2008 Youtube Videos
- "But I've always said that the writing in it is very not my style nowadays. It's very uh... wet. It's not very- it's not very- It's too on the nose. Which is why- and I still stand by this today, it's not my album it's your album. If you enjoy that album then it's all yours, nothing to do with me. It belongs to you." (Referring to Your City Gave Me Asthma)
- "Don't call me that, I will cry."
- "2 to the 1, to the 1 to the 3, please get TommyInnit off my screen."
- "[*Thumps table*] YEAH DADDY DREAM! Oh, wait, that came out wrong. Leader Dream, the big brother Dream!"
- [Quoting Eret] "It was never meant to be." (*Blows up L'Manberg in front of Ph1LzA*)
- "Any "wilbur smile"s in the chat?"
- "SHUT UP TOMMY!"
- "I wanna fuck the brown M&M"
- "I hate that gremlin child."
- "You can kill the pee dog but you can't kill the dog pee"
- "YES DANTDM, YES DANTDM, LET'S DIAMOND MINECART THIS MOTHERFUCKER UP !! Oh wait, I can't swear, this is a christian.. server."
- "I wanna see a day in the life, I wanna see a day in the life of- of the blade. You're gonna stand by this cabinet, You're gonna stand here, YOU FUCKING KILLED ME WITH A PISTOL. YOU KILLED ME WITH A HANDGUN-"
- "Quackity, so you're saying you're okay with a child tweeting about masturbation, is that what this is?"
- "Stop, stop, he's 16."
- (to Ph1LzA) "Daddy please."
- "🎶I don't have much money, but boy if I did... I'd buy a big gun and I'd kill that kid... IN A VIDEO GAMEEEE !!🎶"
- "Tommy, I sung a cover of your song by Elton John but I made it about you being a little shit and how I wanted to shoot you with a gun."
- "Losing my marbles. Losing my marbles. My marbles are lost. They are gone. Help them."
- "Phil. Ph1LzA on the cameras what will he do. David in the camera room what will he do. Wilbur. Wilbur on the cameras what will he do. Poo in the café,,,, that's not hygeinic !! Ph1LzA on the cameras what will he see."
- I'M A LITTLE PISS BABYYYYY!!! YEAHH!!"
- "THE WORST PART- okay the worst part was, so he vents in and then vents out, I run OUT OF MEDBAY to press THE BUTTON and the door SHUTS on me. Then it opens, I run to the button, I'm like SPAMMING SPACE to click the BUTTON, and then, oh oh, reactor meltdown. Off you go. IT WAS LIKE A HORROR FILM."
- "Guys how do we know Quackity didn't befall into his own hubris, huh??"
- "OoOh look at me, I'm Tommy, I'm British and a child."
- "Hey, hey, Tommy, is it okay if I do a little victory speech to thank you ? I'd like to thank TommyInnit for being an absolute idiot and letting us win-"
- "Let's go to cams. I'm a cam boy. Any cam boys in chat?"
- "Ok, crewmate again, do I be a cam boy ? Nay for do your tasks you cretin, yay for be a cam boy. AYEE we got some yays in chat !! fuck tasks, be a cam boy. Put that on my tombstone."
- "Lil bit of luck, lil bit of skill, that's what we call my friend Phil !"
- "Oh, it's an anime meme, it's either going to be sexual or violent."
- "The child was right. The child was right! The child had a correct assumption!!"
- "Hey Tommy, leave big brains to people with big brains, yeah?"
- "This computer SCREAMS when I try to boot up fucking mindsweeper, let alone am I fucking gonna download another jpeg! If I download another jpeg I'm actually concerned it might form a singularity and eat space time."
- "Seismic ? Fuck you, no seismics for you!"
- "FOR FUCK'S SAKE!"
- "The best part is, I don't even know what I did. I don't know what i did to TommyInnit. I- the worst thing I did was I relished in his dead corpse. Which,,, when I say it out loud it sounds a lot worse than it did in my head."
- "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA LISTEN TO THE COLORBLIND GUY ????"
- "MY MAIN GOAL IS TO BLOW UP AND- *falls* DIEEE"
- "Guys who are you? I don't know nobody. I- I don't know nobody."
- "Dude I'm telling you, I came in 8th and I'm channeling my inner demon."
- "Big Q how much do you value your family's lives ? Cuz if it's a lot you better win this."
- "With my voice like this I sound way angrier than I actually am, I'm not that angry."
- "IIII am going to snort paprikaaaa I'mm a masochisstttt."
- "My bucket of pain used to be empty,, it's filling up now."
- "Why'd you start filming at the sexual bit."
- "Techno, you're like an abusive girlfriend, you tell me when I'm shit, but then you tell me I'm good and I keep coming back to you"
- "I am making SO many sexual noises, I really hope chat can't hear me."
- "HAHAHAH why does he have a hat on ???? that's not aerodynamic!!"
- "If a shop can't give me what I need, I'll burn it to the ground and kill the occupants. Okay? That doesn't make me a Karen, that makes me a psychopath.”
- "Can I just say how scary it is to stream in front of 17,000 people ? 'Cause I'm such a fucking dumbass, and now you guys have to be aware of my dumbassery."
- "We'll get you another wife Phil, I have a gun."
- (Talking about pandas) "SILLY MOTHERFUCKERS WITH HIS ARMS IN THE AIR, SILLY MOTHERFUCKERS WITH HIS ARMS IN THE AIR! SILLY! SILLY MOTHERFUCKERS!!!"
- "SUCK IT GREEEEEEEEEEEEEEN BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"
- "Here, have some blue!"
- "Whoops! I dropped my drugs!"
- "if I can't be a siamang ape going wild then what's the point in anything honestly"
- "What's popping?"
- "Are you fucking streaming?"
- "I want a bag of drugs in my mouth this instant."
- "PIGEON!!— NOOOooOOOOOOOOAA-!!!"
- "On the hunt for danger, gonna suck his dick... Oii!"
- "No nap for you cunt!"
- "I want to drink monster energy drink and cry."
Note: The following dates are according to
- 1,000 subscribers: May 2, 2019
- 10,000 subscribers: May 14, 2019
- 50,000 subscribers: August 4, 2019
- 100,000 subscribers: August 6, 2019
- 500,000 subscribers: September 21, 2019
- 750,000 subscribers: November 22, 2019
- 1 million subscribers: April 8, 2020
- 2 million subscribers: October 3, 2020
- 3 million subscribers: December 26, 2020
- 4 million subscribers: February 15, 2021
- 5 million subscribers: April 28, 2021
- 6 million subscribers: October 27, 2021
|This page uses Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported-licensed content from Wikipedia.|
[view page] [view authors]
Wikitubia Hall of Fame